6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

pucha, I'm down 8-2! Hope the Falling Stars don't rip my squad to bite-size little bits.

commish needs guard help? I'd love to get Z or Bosh but I'm sure it's gonna cost me bigtime. What's on the table man?

and hoop! how `bout Pierce for JO?

hey bro Hoop! this trade offer is a good one, accept it now until he still offers it... :cool:

or am I oblivious to any news about JO that he's gonna take a lesser role for the Pacers team :huh: :wacko:

hehehe :lol:

pero ang alam ko malabo na he will be back in full force even after the all-star break.

hehe.. id take a 50% amare anytime rather than a 200% B+ center.. :D

cge, lahat ng may injury or mga inactive na players, drop natin sa waivers.. boozer, amare, artest...  etc... di naman nagagamit eh...  :P

unahin mo si artest.. :D

na-drop ko na! buti inabot ko pa si Q!!  :thumbsupsmiley:

potek, pati nga si telfair injured din eh.. :angry:

and hoop! how `bout Pierce for JO?

i'll think this one over bro. what concerns me most is that i lost my touch on the 3pm, asts and A/T cat when billups left. pierce is definitely a contributor on that cat, and having JO would be something.. but it's really a good offer bro...

how about the following:

1. KG for TD?

2. pierce+franchise for TD+filler (probably the one you'll cut)?

3. artest+franchise for JO (probably again, the one you'll cut)?

teka, baka di na maganda mga offers ko... :D

hey bro Hoop! this trade offer is a good one, accept it now until he still offers it... :cool:

or am I oblivious to any news about JO that he's gonna take a lesser role for the Pacers team :huh: :wacko:

hehehe :lol:

:lol: yeah he might...

bro, how about the kobe proposal? :hypocritesmiley:

I'd love to get a dose of the Truth since he's gonna help me big in 3 ball, freebies and freebie percentage (especially now that TD's winging it like crazy). The fg%, rebounds, assists and steals are also great stats. I can only blame/thank Blount for being such a slacker off the boards that's why PP has to work OT to help the C's stay afloat.

I wouldn't say that Jermaine's expendable but it seems like a great fit even if I stand to lose a couple of blocks per game. I don't think his stats are gonna go up with Ron out right now as they don't really have a lot of other options with #15 off the squad. Teams will have the luxury of having their big take a swing at him 6 times a night and force other people to beat them. Of course, their style of play may be altered somewhat depending on who they get in exchange for the ever-enigmatic one.

As for TD, he's having a good fantasy ball season (especially before he started stacking bricks from 15) despite last night's poor play versus KG where Garnett outright killed him (24 pts, 21 rebs). He's got a sore foot so I guess the poor play and the freethrow woes have a lot to do with it. You still want him? He just might have to sit out some games over the next month or so and the 3-stripes brand might take a hit on sales because of it.

Francis' career is starting to sound like a sob story. Seems like this D Howard thing might just be a rehash of the Yao Ming episode---with just about the same ending. We keep hearing the same lines: "that guy's good...why aren't they giving him the ball more?"

Hm. How `bout Lewis and a filler for PP and a filler? Lewis and Terry?

I'd love to get either J-Pryz, Harris or Deng if they're available.

Edited by gift_of_game
I haven't heard anything about this Francis issue... :huh:

Well, it's out there someplace, to be sure. I already read the quote they used a lot on Yao then now being heaped on DH (that they both don't get enough touches).

Reading between the lines and following through, I just couldn't help notice the obvious: something's gotta be brewing right now and if not now, maybe much later down the road.

Maybe his nick's all wrong anyway as Franchise isn't the Magic's franchise player and management might realize this much sooner putting all their stocks and bonds in Howard and dealing #3 for complementary players.

Most of his numbers are down from last year's banging 1st season out of H-Town. To his credit, it includes shots taken and to's. It's still way above decent but I guess that somehow accounts for why `Lando's been struggling so far.

Edited by gift_of_game
whoa! take it easy bro...  :)

i personally know your purpose on trading those guys.. and you have even broken it down for us. it's just tempting to post someone stats when they put up numbers like that... and it's not a personal attack or something... it's like we do this all the time... ex camby, KG, miller, ak, jason kidd... ryt?

hey, master chu... c'mon man, we (me thinks) are one of the closest peeps in here... no foul taken from you, my man...

...well, what i've said just kinda explains my side to some doubters... heck, ak-47 even have 3 or 4 consecutive double-doubles since he started, but heck, i'd live wth that... we're GM's here, rght, and what makes this league fun is trading...

...and we (bubuy, hoops, gwapogi, and then some) are advocates of trading, right :cool:

...well, beng defeated 1-10 just kinda leaves a sour aftertaste in my mouth... IMO, being beat that bad means something s awfully wrong with my roster, so, i gotta shake it...

...and 'm quite happy wth the results... not bad for a 1st timer, huh??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

...and we (bubuy, hoops, gwapogi, and then some) are advocates of trading, right  :cool:

...well, beng defeated 1-10 just kinda leaves a sour aftertaste in my mouth... IMO, being beat that bad means something s awfully wrong with my roster, so, i gotta shake it...

my shake was as good as yours.. :evil: 2 good weeks in a row.. :thumbsupsmiley: