6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

I've only won this league once. On the other hand, you not only won this league last year, you have also been to the finals for each and every year this league has been in existence. Obviously, its your dominance we are used to, not mine. :hypocritesmiley: (coz I have not been dominant)

actually, ang talagang pinaglalabanan jan e kung sino ang magsesecond... mejo sanay na kaming ikaw ang laging nananalo :D

ako, sanay na sanay na akong maging second place :D

Exactly. We are in the Premier League thread right? So in this league, you cant say I've been dominant. I havent. You have. :hypocritesmiley:

at least, not here...

you've owned the AFL & the keepers for years... now, that's dominance :D

AFL? I won last year. The year before that, I dont remember if I was part of it or if there was one.

Keeper? Im not the one who said I will cream 80% of the competition in that league. :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer

Sa presinto ka na magpaliwanag. :lol:

Hindi credible yung 8% na claim coz 8% of 14 (teams) is only 1.12. In the context of your statement, you were obviously saying that you can dominate at least 80% percent (11 out of 14) of the league. And IMHO, that statement could be very accurate. Like I told you, your team belongs in the top 3. :zorro:

amf :lol:

now i'll look horribly stupid should i fail to live up to the expectations (and i'm definetely way below that - my team doesn't have a tier 1 scorer, only 1 guy with more than 100 3's, etc. etc.... way to go... :(

and all of that just to sell yao ming :( which still wasn't bought :(

Edited by TripleDouble

personally, i'd like to move the draft up by 30mins (10:30)... but this is OUR league, and the MOST IMPORTANT LEAGUE OF THEM ALL, so i'm still all cool with the 10am setting...

reason: mejo me nakasabay lang na live draft na na-invite ako na 10am din ang simula, and merong kupal na GM na nambabasura ng di nya kilala, so mejo trip kong i-karir yung liga na yun... bro A knows about it :)

personally, i'd like to move the draft up by 30mins (10:30)... but this is OUR league, and the MOST IMPORTANT LEAGUE OF THEM ALL, so i'm still all cool with the 10am setting...

reason: mejo me nakasabay lang na live draft na na-invite ako na 10am din ang simula, and merong kupal na GM na nambabasura ng di nya kilala, so mejo trip kong i-karir yung liga na yun... bro A knows about it :)

im cool to move it up to 11AM... pero ok din lang if not, sabi nga ni bro G, this is the MOST IMPORTANT OF THEM ALL!!!

Bro G, sabi ko sa yo mapapalaban tayo...... hahaha! Sa ibang Fantasy Bros, sorry if hindi ko na-send yung invite sa league na yun, its just that time sina Bro G and Doc lang ang nakasabay ko online and 2 slots na lang ang available so I just PMed them the league details....