6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

...kobe killed me in the A/T ratio... and yes, AK might give me the occasional 20 pt, 3 blks and little else, but having brad miller who can go 15 pts, 7 ast, 8 rebs & 1 blk + the occasional 3pt & very high FT% is too tempting... while kobe might give me 40 per game, his FG% is way, way too low, and i've suffered long enough, plus his high TO's is obnoxious - while dwight howard will give me around 15 pts 12 rebs 1 blk per game, and high FG%... and that is enough for me... the collison / vlad rad part is easy... collison is, right now, very norm, around 7 pts, 6 reb and nothing else, while vlad rad can give me around 2 3pts per night, plus some rebounds and good FT%...

i agree with u here pare, that's the reason why I love to trade for Brad M. his numbers are consistent, close to 10-15 ppg, 7-10 rpg and 6-8 apg.... aside from high FG%

nice decision bro! :thumbsupsmiley:

binago mo style mo ha.. dati tinatambakan mo agad, ngayon naman kunwari papatalo ka sa umpisa tapos hataw sa huli.. :evil:

rope-a-dope.. cover up.. then bam! left right left right.. jab jab cross.. left hook right uppercut.. :P

hahaha! mahirap tong style na to, baka hindi na makabangon! :lol:

pero malupit din talaga line up ni cheese, pag tutulog-tulog mga bata ko yari ako! :cry:

aba, ayos ah..

galing ni chauncey noh... 23+ points, 19 asts (ba un?)  :boo:

okafor 4-11 FTs  :grr:  buti na lang blocks...

nagpaparamihan sila ni nash! :boo: yesterday nash had 16 assts.. :D

actually if i was really gonna build a team, i would build it on the basics of hassle/defense (reb, stls), team play (assts) and great FT shooting.. not much scoring.. :D

come to think of it, i really dont know why i refused that offer. i guess its because i just dont like francis although two top players for one is indeed more than good enough. my friends who are all fantasy addicts advised me to accept the offer and i was going to... but i changed my mind at the last minute. i have no regrets though. i think i still have a pretty decent team especially if grant hill gets back to his form last year and all my players get back in shape. im not even pinning any hope on boozer since he is out indefinitely. i really just need to trade one big man (zach/blount/magloire/ilgauskas) for a pg/g/sg who can give me assists/3s and help me in the A/T department.

yeah, indefinitely si boozer kasi there is yet no timetable for his return. as of now, at least 2 more weeks for sure na out sya coz he is not going with the team sa kanilang road trip. pero walang medical timetable for his recovery. mga next yr na makakalaro si boozer, sana late jan or early feb.

as for amare, i dont know if things have improved pero ang alam ko malabo na he will be back in full force even after the all-star break. mas mabuti pang pakawalan na yan sa waiver and let another manager waste a roster spot on him.:-)

yeah, indefinitely si boozer kasi there is yet no timetable for his return. as of now, at least 2 more weeks for sure na out sya coz he is not going with the team sa kanilang road trip. pero walang medical timetable for his recovery. mga next yr na makakalaro si boozer, sana late jan or early feb.

as for amare, i dont know if things have improved pero ang alam ko malabo na he will be back in full force even after the all-star break. mas mabuti pang pakawalan na yan sa waiver and let another manager waste a roster spot on him.:-)

cge, lahat ng may injury or mga inactive na players, drop natin sa waivers.. boozer, amare, artest... etc... di naman nagagamit eh... :P