6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

C'mon, you dont really believe that you are bound to lose. Score is 9-2 . And my team is not gonna do any more chasing. The categories in which you are ahead arent even close. My team is up in only 2 categories: by 1 in 3 pts made and 8 in FTM. Since you have the advantage in the number of games left to be played, the score will likely become 11-0 although Im predicting a 10-1 score line. The only category Im gonna win is perhaps (ironically) the turnover category, ha ha.

Anyway, cheers ulit. With all sincerity Gwaps, it is a done deal. Walang halong FPJ ito. :D

Finishing 2nd after winning it all last year isnt bad at all. :thumbsupsmiley: (Although going down 11-0 or 10-1 in the finals is truly embarrassing)

Edit: Any by the way, you'll be the Commissioner next season.

Salamat sa lahat for another fantastic fantasy NBA season. Until next year folks!!!

(pagtitiisan ko na muna ang baseball at football :lol: )

(Edit ulit: my "best" move of the season: getting Leon Powe for my playoff roster; just when I thought the Celtics Big 3 were gonna rest and coast the rest of the way, they go and play their hearts out; plus Powe suddenly gets injured, ayos! :lol: )

Edited by agentjackbauer

Si Teio a.k.a. Camachile Dribblers.

Kahit hindi pa tapos ang lahat, congrats na rin kay gwaps! Idol! Pa-enroll sa iyong fantasyhoops school of thought! :D

Sino nga pala yung dalawang new "league-mates" ko for next season? (si consig pala yung isa, yung 2nd di ko alam)

Consig,

Kinapos ang team ni Hoops. Sayang nga eh. Si Anki at chad_moneyshot ang pasok sa main league next season.

Edited by agentjackbauer

i have to agree with gwaps on this one.. the score may be 9-2 in favor of chain gang but im not discounting def champs team yet.. there are still 3 playing days left

chain gang leads

FT% - .011

rebs - 10

steals - 4

blocks - 9

TO - 3

pts and assists will be out of reach in favor of gwaps

mon games: ajb - 4 (notable: dunleavy); chain gang - 3 (notable: granger)

tues games: ajb - 5 (notable:gay, odom); chain gang - 9 (full lineup)

wed games: full lineup for both teams

the tuesday games will be crucial, chain gang might drop FT% (okafor, smith), TO (for sure) and A/T (depends on cp3 and jj, if these 2 go below 1.5 A/T ratio it will be close).. ramon sessions has been on fire lately specially A/T..

playing a full lineup for gwaps on tuesday is very risky, might be better to play 5 or 6 instead just to matchup with the players ajb will be playing with.. 9 blks is not impossible to overcome as long as someone has camby..

of course this is only my unsolicited opinion and should not be listened to, specially from someone who nearly got demoted. :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by bubuy

Master B.,

I only have three guys playing tomorrow. My brilliant pick Leon Powe will again most likely be out. I also wont be playing with a full line-up on Wednesday since Mr. Powe is scheduled to occupy my pf slot coz Odom wont be playing.

Di na mahahabol ang blocks category Bubs. Camby only has one remaining game left while Gwaps still has two games each of Josh Smith, Okafor and Granger (consistent with blocks din to). With CP3 and JJ, wala na rin pag-asa ang A/T.

Im realistic naman. I wont concede kung may pag-asa pa. But in this case, best case scenario would really be 5-6 in Gwaps favor, didikit lang ng konti ang score, hehe, pero talo pa rin ako.

Now, if only Gwaps were to bench all his guys the rest of the way, baka pwde pa. :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer
i have to agree with gwaps on this one.. the score may be 9-2 in favor of chain gang but im not discounting def champs team yet.. there are still 3 playing days left

chain gang leads

FT% - .011

rebs - 10

steals - 4

blocks - 9

TO - 3

pts and assists will be out of reach in favor of gwaps

mon games: ajb - 4 (notable: dunleavy); chain gang - 3 (notable: granger)

tues games: ajb - 5 (notable:gay, odom); chain gang - 9 (full lineup)

wed games: full lineup for both teams

the tuesday games will be crucial, chain gang might drop FT% (okafor, smith), TO (for sure) and A/T (depends on cp3 and jj, if these 2 go below 1.5 A/T ratio it will be close).. ramon sessions has been on fire lately specially A/T..

playing a full lineup for gwaps on tuesday is very risky, might be better to play 5 or 6 instead just to matchup with the players ajb will be playing with.. 9 blks is not impossible to overcome as long as someone has camby..

of course this is only my unsolicited opinion and should not be listened to, specially from someone who nearly got demoted. :hypocritesmiley:

nah... ur near demotion is primarily due to bad luck w/ injuries (bosh, garnett, ford) and underperforming talent (hinrich), not with the lack of hoop knwoledge and GM skills... basically, ur words and AJB's are in matt buser levels already...

yes, that's what im always afraid off - the %'s game... plain numbers could simply be overtaken by full lineups, but the odds of having significat turnaround in %'s is what makes me worried...

...anyhow, a part III would be very much welcome... :lol:

Oo nga Gwaps, three straight years ka na nasa finals. Give chance to others naman next year ha. :lol:

oo nga noh... 3 straight years already... kakainis nga lang, parating runner-up lang... :lol:

well, honestly, i think this year is my last straw of luck... make or break ika nga nila... magdedecline na yun dynasty ko, kelangan na magrebuild :lol:

Three things one needs for a fantasy championship: (a) a good draft; ( b ) good roster management all-season long (this includes diligent study of rising fantasy stars and waiver-wire gems and (c ) luck (to avoid crippling injuries to star players etc.)

Suffice it to say, kumpletos rekados ka this year!! Congrats, Commish. :thumbsupsmiley:

well bro... as ive said so many times before... being in the finals alone says a lot... it just so happens that luck is a bit tipped on my side this time around...

...all respect coming from here... :D

April-fest na to!!! :lol:

if I remember correctly we already started the championship parade for the Chain Gang one month ago...

month-long celebration ala Oktoberfest?

hehehe

well, besides the much anticipated celebration, i am so glad that after 3 years of fantasy hoops here in MTC, the intense competition is still there, the hunger, the mind games, the tactics of the GM's is still top notch...

...here's moving into season 4 with a BANG!!!