6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Ayasadai,

Well, your making up for Lebron's mere two games with some add/drop kung-fu, he he. :hypocritesmiley: Lamang na lamang ka sa games played for the rest of the week. Im just keeping my fingers crossed. Im just hoping that more games for your guys will mean more turnovers and if I get lucky enough, hopefully your pick-ups will shoot badly from the floor and/or from the free throw line. Dasal-dasal na lang magagawa ko since Im almost maxed out. :cry: :rolleyes:

Bubuy,

Wag naman sana magkatotoo yung sinabi mo tugkol kay Lebron. :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by agentjackbauer

Elton Brand will apparently play 10-15 minutes on Wednesday, a day earlier than he was expected to make his season debut.

The NBA decided to celebrate April Fool's a day late, as Brand, Dirk Nowitzki and Gilbert Arenas all pulled off surprising comebacks tonight. Apr. 2 - 10:00 pm et

Source: Los Angeles Times (rotoworld.com)

Edited by agentjackbauer

Three games po. :cry: And Lebron has done damage to my team again. By the end of the day, I expect your team to have the lead. 6-4 ngayon in my favor but since I only had 1 player today and you had 4 and the stats are very close, obviously lalamang na team mo.

Sigh. :cry:

^ bad trip nga pare, 2 games lang ang cavs this week... :cry:

Thanks Master B. Seems like the scores will hold. Thing is, I've been comparing my team's stats for the past two weeks with Gwapogi's team. Same result as with our previous match-up: Gwaps ends up the winner.

And I only have one move left. Ha ha. :lol: Oh well, I consider reaching the finals again after winning it all last year, as an achievement in itself. Masaya na rin ako. :)

Thanks Master B. Seems like the scores will hold. Thing is, I've been comparing my team's stats for the past two weeks with Gwapogi's team. Same result as with our previous match-up: Gwaps ends up the winner.

And I only have one move left. Ha ha. :lol: Oh well, I consider reaching the finals again after winning it all last year, as an achievement in itself. Masaya na rin ako. :)

Congrats NBA guru! :thumbsupsmiley:

My season was destroyed the very moment Arenas went down with his f*cking injury.

What was once a very bright future *and a great draft at that, I finished in cry baby mode!

1. (7) Gilbert Arenas PG

2. (22) Al Jefferson PF,C

3. (35) Baron Davis PG

4. (50) Emeka Okafor PF,C

5. (63) Andrea Bargnani SF,PF,C

6. (78) David West PF

7. (91) Rajon Rondo PG,SG

8. (106) Kyle Korver SF

9. (119) Jamaal Tinsley PG

10. (134) Delonte West PG,SG

11. (147) Marco Belinelli PG,SG

12. (162) Paul Millsap SF,PF,C

VERY SOLID DRAFT gone to waste!

Uh-oh. It seems like Im gonna be using my last move pretty soon. My free throw machine is down and most probably out.

Corey Maggette left Sunday’s game against the Rockets with a strained right hamstring and his return is doubtful.

We've been waiting for him to shut it down for some time now, and we're guessing you won't see him again this season due this injury, plus several nagging ones. We'd recommend sitting him for the upcoming week, but that's not going to be an easy pill to swallow given the fact he was averaging 22.5 points and 5.7 rebounds coming in. Start him at your own risk.

Apr. 6 - 10:45 pm et (rotoworld.com)

Guru ka dyan. Si Gwaps yun, di ako.

Belinelli received all the pre-season hype but he never got into Nellie's rotation. Bargnani was also a huge bust this season.Tinsley played wonderfully early in the season but Tinsley being Tinsley, he went down with another injury. I dont think he can ever be relied upon to finish a season.

My hats off to Baron, he was my guy last year and I never thought he'd finish this season without a major injury despite playing huge minutes night in and night out. And of course, Gilbert. Its difficult (almost close to a miracle) to get into the finals if your first round pick is out very early into the season. David West and Baron are the MVPs of this team.

Congrats NBA guru! :thumbsupsmiley:

My season was destroyed the very moment Arenas went down with his f*cking injury.

What was once a very bright future *and a great draft at that, I finished in cry baby mode!

1. (7) Gilbert Arenas PG

2. (22) Al Jefferson PF,C

3. (35) Baron Davis PG

4. (50) Emeka Okafor PF,C

5. (63) Andrea Bargnani SF,PF,C

6. (78) David West PF

7. (91) Rajon Rondo PG,SG

8. (106) Kyle Korver SF

9. (119) Jamaal Tinsley PG

10. (134) Delonte West PG,SG

11. (147) Marco Belinelli PG,SG

12. (162) Paul Millsap SF,PF,C

VERY SOLID DRAFT gone to waste!

Check again. That is not true. I just checked. Your team has a better fg% and ft% than mine. And then we go to the blocks, assists, A/T, steals... yari na team ko. :lol: I've been comparing our stats head-to-head for the past two weeks, and guess what, talo pa rin ako by 3 or 4 categories :lol: Nawala pa si free-throw machine. Dyosko.

Ngayon pa lang Commish Gwaps na tawag ko sa yo. :lol:

asus... u know you can beat me in the %'s...

Mukhang may 3rd fight eh. Sana lang wag four years from now. Mga next year siguro. :lol:

sana MP vs JMM lang.. para hanggang part 2 lang.. hehehe..

Marquez dares Manny to a third fight

By Abac Cordero (philstar.com)

Monday, April 7, 2008

Juan Manuel Marquez badly wants a third fight with Manny Pacquiao – anytime, anywhere, any price.

The 34-year-old Mexican who flew thousands of miles just to get here, yesterday said he deserves a rematch because until now he believes that he won his March 15 battle with Pacquiao in Las Vegas.

“I know it and you know it, I won that fight. Give me a rematch,” said Marquez when he came face to face with Pacquiao at ringside of the “Invasion” card at the Araneta Coliseum.

Pacquiao was caught by surprise, and said, “I got lucky.”

Later on, Marquez reiterated his challenge.

“I’m ready. Anytime. Anywhere. I think he’s ready, too. And I’m willing to make the concessions again. Manny should give me the rematch because I won the fight. He said no problem. Then I asked him if he wants September or October there was no answer,” said Marquez.

Asked if he feels that Pacquiao is scared of him, Marquez said yes.

“Yes, I think so. I think he’s scared of me. I respect him but I don’t know if he wants to give me a rematch. The people know it, everybody knows it, he knows it. I won that fight,” he added.

“Anytime I’m ready. Marquez wants it either September or October. If I’ll have my way I’ll fight him first. He made me wait four years for the rematch. But I won’t make him wait that long. It will depend on the promoters,” Pacquiao said.

For the meantime, Pacquiao said he’s getting ready for David Diaz, and that training should start the first week of May in Los Angeles.

Marquez said he can wait for a third fight with Pacquiao who is set to climb a division higher and challenge Diaz, the WBC lightweight champion, on June 28 in Las Vegas.

Marquez said he can fight other fighters while he waits for Pacquiao. He has mentioned the names of Joel Casamayor and Marco Antonio Barrera are possible opponents.

He said it doesn’t matter if he’s turning 35 on Aug. 23, actually more than five years older that Pacquiao.

“I can wait one or two years. No problem. I will wait for him — even when I’m forty. But that’s unless he’s afraid of me. I will make the concessions. But I will try to knock him out because the judges there I don’t know what they were watching,” he said.

Marquez said he can fight Pacquiao even here in Manila, where the Mexican counter-puncher received a warm welcome the minute he stepped out of his plane yesterday morning.

“The people here are very nice. It’s my first time here and I feel very happy. I fought Manny twice and I feel I won two times. So I thought the people here will not like me. But they were very nice. I can fight here. If Pacquiao wants to fight here, I will fight here,” he added.

Marquez, like Erik Morales, might do a commercial, too. Negotiations are on, and the Mexican champion is only waiting for the right word, the right amount to get it done “for a beer company.”

“ If it pays good then we’ll do it,” he said. – With report from Rudy Santos