6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

actually bro gwaps, i took bro jumpman's team for granted.. i actually start manuevering my team in prep for yours and even hoping that you will continue having injured players....kaso inalat at kinarma ako na injured si gooden then some of my players missed some games...ayun tepok hehehe just show how competitive this league is - one error and your dead...anyway i will cheer for bro jumpman para d-leaguer pa din ang pasok sa finals hehehe go bro jumpman!!!

actually bro gwaps, i took bro jumpman's team for granted.. i actually start manuevering my team in prep for yours and even hoping that you will continue having injured players....kaso inalat at kinarma ako na injured si gooden then some of my players missed some games...ayun tepok hehehe just show how competitive this league is - one error and your dead...anyway i will cheer for bro jumpman para d-leaguer pa din ang pasok sa finals hehehe go bro jumpman!!!

oh so true... one wrong move and it's history...

pitted against each other though in the 1st round...

i think bubuy made it past me... go for the gold bubster...

you won bro, 5-4.. actually i feel that your team will make it farther than mine, goodluck bro!

congrats to the MTC Final Four.. will it be ayasadai's redemption year? will ajb be the first back to back winner? will gwaps finally take it home this year after 2 straight finals disappointment? or will the rookie/newcomer pull off a couple more upsets to make an improbable climb from the d-league to hoisting up the most coveted virtual trophy in mtc fantasy sports?

abangan! hehehe..

you won bro, 5-4.. actually i feel that your team will make it farther than mine, goodluck bro!

congrats to the MTC Final Four.. will it be ayasadai's redemption year? will ajb be the first back to back winner? will gwaps finally take it home this year after 2 straight finals disappointment? or will the rookie/newcomer pull off a couple more upsets to make an improbable climb from the d-league to hoisting up the most coveted virtual trophy in mtc fantasy sports?

abangan! hehehe..

you've gotta be kidding me... im trailing to the tune of 3-6 yesterday... i still made it? man...

...good match though... as thrilling as it gets...

and nice spice to the MTC final four :thumbsupsmiley:

@ ajb

well... ur on FPJ mode again <_< ... what's new... though it works! :thumbsupsmiley:

it's tough to predict who will come out on top in these semis matchups.. anyone is capable of winning.. teams who have triple double threats though will have an advantage..

i still think jumpman's team will have a difficult time without a first rounder on board.. his team's health and number of games played/missed will be the deciding factor.. biedrins seems to be revitalized with c-webb's retirement posting b2b double double games, steve blake too might be an x factor given roy's season ending injury.. of course on the other side.. joe johnson has played significantly well since bibby arrived and cp3 is still playing out of this world basketball, as long as the hornets is contending for the #1 slot in the west, he's gonna bring it game after game..

WOW! :boo: buhay pa team ko!!! Honestly, I never thought na makakalusot ako kay Bro Cheese! Things could have been different if he was active last week.... mas umaasa pa nga ako na makakalusot sa kanya dun sa Superleague. Just the same, it was a nice series Bro Cheese, nadale mo naman ako dun sa Super League e, hati tayo, hehehe!!

And now, eto na, BAGYO na kalaban ko!!!! :boo: I just hope na maglaro na si Jermaine this week!!