6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

josh smith for artest.. equal sila ng salary pramis.. :D

hahaha.. pede rin... pero gusto ko big man... or point guard... hehe :D

ngayon ko lang napansin, you removed the fantastic four sig.. ano na kapalit? tinseltown 3? :unsure:

yep, tinanggal ko na.. gusto kong palitan si ron artest dun. antay ko lang yung trade na mangyayari. kung starter yung makuha namin, baka pede sya ipalit ko. kung hindi baka si runi.. :lol:

or pede rin kasing kasama si tinsley sa trade package eh.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

So the Deron for Damon deal went through. I'm just hoping that D Dub doesn't make me look stupid by going all over the board in the next month or so. I'm sure that he won't get to that tomorrow with that ear infection nagging him. It actually cost me a DNP on his last day as a Bruin.

Anyhow, just a question. How do you guys generate that many three pointers? It doesn't seem like I've won that category ever since we started fantasyballing 6 weeks to the day.

Anyhow, just a question. How do you guys generate that many three pointers? It doesn't seem like I've won that category ever since we started fantasyballing 6 weeks to the day.

well, its like this.. errr.. i've never won that as well along with the points category.. :lol:

r@mpaging_veggie can answer that easily, he's got allen, redd and arenas.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by bubuy
magaling ka ata sa photoshop.. pwede ba magpaproject? :)

err, hindi po ako marunong ng photoshop. acd lang po gamit ko.. :D

at saka, kinokopya ko lang yung mga banner na yan.. heheh :lol:

me, having pierce, artest, moe pete, runi and chauncey (before). so u need one? how about moe pete for simmons? :lol: i know i'm kidding...

kaya ko gusto itrade dahil hindi naglalaro:-)

randolph for artest?:-)

drop mo na lang sa waivers si boozer... matagal pa maglalaro yan.. sayang yung roster spot... :boo:

randolph for artest? hmmm... can u add a little more? hehehe...

cge, wait ko muna artest trade.. pag napunta cia ng hawks or lowly team, i might hang on to him..

pag sa lakers or good teams, baka pede tayo trade.. heheheh :lol:

also kobe's statline

43 points (15-33FG), 5 rebs, 2 asts, 4 steals, 1 block, 10-12 FTS, 2 TOs

tsk tsk... what can u say gwaps? heheh :D

ak-47 for artests?  :boo:

come on guys! artest will GOING to be the man!!! har har har  :thumbsdownsmiley:

hell, all the other GM's right here might think i've lost it when i've traded my 2 best guys for milk & nuts...

...well, just part of the master plan, i guess...

...i never won any scoring bouts, anyways, so i might as well go with FG%, REB, AST, and A/T ratio...

...kobe killed me in the A/T ratio... and yes, AK might give me the occasional 20 pt, 3 blks and little else, but having brad miller who can go 15 pts, 7 ast, 8 rebs & 1 blk + the occasional 3pt & very high FT% is too tempting... while kobe might give me 40 per game, his FG% is way, way too low, and i've suffered long enough, plus his high TO's is obnoxious - while dwight howard will give me around 15 pts 12 rebs 1 blk per game, and high FG%... and that is enough for me... the collison / vlad rad part is easy... collison is, right now, very norm, around 7 pts, 6 reb and nothing else, while vlad rad can give me around 2 3pts per night, plus some rebounds and good FT%...

...yeah, in the long run, i might have really made a wrong choice... but i've gotta live with that... i'm trying to make this team what i would have if i was on draft day, and having d-ho and brad is already 2 down - though i might not totally meet my visioned roster...

...that's the game, baby... it's like choosing to toss an oop over in traffic or pull back and set-up for a good cutting play... right guys???

hell, all the other GM's right here might think i've lost it when i've traded my 2 best guys for milk & nuts...

...well, just part of the master plan, i guess...

...i never won any scoring bouts, anyways, so i might as well go with FG%, REB, AST, and A/T ratio...

...kobe killed me in the A/T ratio... and yes, AK might give me the occasional 20 pt, 3 blks and little else, but having brad miller who can go 15 pts, 7 ast, 8 rebs & 1 blk + the occasional 3pt & very high FT% is too tempting... while kobe might give me 40 per game, his FG% is way, way too low, and i've suffered long enough, plus his high TO's is obnoxious - while dwight howard will give me around 15 pts 12 rebs 1 blk per game, and high FG%... and that is enough for me... the collison / vlad rad part is easy... collison is, right now, very norm, around 7 pts, 6 reb and nothing else, while vlad rad can give me around 2 3pts per night, plus some rebounds and good FT%...

...yeah, in the long run, i might have really made a wrong choice... but i've gotta live with that... i'm trying to make this team what i would have if i was on draft day, and having d-ho and brad is already 2 down - though i might not totally meet my visioned roster...

...that's the game, baby... it's like choosing to toss an oop over in traffic or pull back and set-up for a good cutting play... right guys???

whoa! take it easy bro... :)

i personally know your purpose on trading those guys.. and you have even broken it down for us. it's just tempting to post someone stats when they put up numbers like that... and it's not a personal attack or something... it's like we do this all the time... ex camby, KG, miller, ak, jason kidd... ryt?