6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

and crunchtime is where your superstars, emphasis on them being more than one, will earn their keep and lead your team to the promised land...

just imagine Turkish Turkoglu dropping 39 pts with 7 3-pointers today. we don't have a chance in hell really to suprise your team for a monumental upset of epic proportions...

may i respectfully ask commish ajb to edit josh's team for the saturday and sunday games? i'd like to give consig a fighting chance at staying in the main league.. sayang naman kung may isang matanggal sa atin because of inactivity.. i noticed josh wasnt able to fix his lineup today and his lineup for saturday seems to be going that direction too.. he's probably busy with work which we all understand..

Done. Josh's line-up for Saturday is set. I'd have to change his roster again later or tomorrow for the Sunday line-up since I can only edit on a day-to-day basis. (I happen to remember being able to edit a roster for days in advance; ngayon parang hindi na.) If there is something Im not seeing here Master B, kindly let me know.

And by the way, that was a very nice gesture on your part. Others would have simply kept quiet. Cheers to you.

since i started to try to edit lineups, day-to-day basis na, di ko na naabutan yung setting where commissioners were allowed to edit for a few days in advance.. mas matagal ka na talaga nagcocommish ng fantasy games kaya dapat next year ikaw pa din nakaupo jan.. :cool:

ayos lang commish, in the spirit of fair play lang.. kung malaglag ako, ganun siguro talaga ang kapalaran ko.. :D

and crunchtime is where your superstars, emphasis on them being more than one, will earn their keep and lead your team to the promised land...

just imagine Turkish Turkoglu dropping 39 pts with 7 3-pointers today. we don't have a chance in hell really to suprise your team for a monumental upset of epic proportions...

but still, im trailing jumpman23... talk about being the chosen one...

The score is 6-4 in your favor. :hypocritesmiley: Im on the record as saying that Jumpman's team is a tough out and presents the best opposition to your team and I guess the close score shows that. My own match-up last week against Jumpman was deceiving. The score line was 8-3 in my favor but the day before that it was 7-3 in his favor. It was all a matter of which day the match-up ended. Lucky me it ended on the day I was on top. It was razor-thin victory: a .01 edge in ft% (yeah, .01!!), a 1 turnover edge (whoa, my team actually won the turnover department?!!), a 3-rebound edge and a 4-block win in that category). Yeah, it could easilyu have been my team on the receiving end.

Still, when all is said and done. Your team should sail right through to the finals and win it all. On the other hand, my nemesis (Roughnecks) is on my side of the bracket (and if not him, then Rip City who I unconvincingly narrowly beat 6-5), so I have to: (a) get lucky and (b ) figure a whole lot out for my team to get to the finale.

but still, im trailing jumpman23... talk about being the chosen one...
Edited by agentjackbauer

Dirk

Dirk Nowitzki's injury will likely sideline him for at least two weeks, but there is no official diagnosis yet. The Mavericks continue to call it a "lower left leg" injury, and there is an MRI scheduled for Monday.

Mark Cuban held up two fingers when asked how long Dirk would be out. If this tentative two-week return date holds, the Mavs have a legitimate shot of missing the playoffs. Brandon Bass is their only legitimate power forward, barring a mini-comeback from Juwan Howard. Bass is also the only relief for center Erick Dampier, so we could very well see some small-ball from Dallas -- Jason Terry and Jerry Stackhouse should see more minutes and shot attempts with the Mavs' MVP sidelined indefinitely. Mar. 23 - 4:34 pm et

Source: Dallas Morning News (rotoworld.com)

Gilbert

Gilbert Arenas participated in Sunday's shootaround and will meet with doctors to determine if he can play in tonight's game against the Pistons.

This is the moment many owners have been waiting for, and we would not be at all surprised to see Arenas get some run tonight. If he plays, he'll have tomorrow to rest and see how the knee reacts. Don't play him until you see him go in two consecutive games, unless he just goes ballistic tonight. Mar. 23 - 1:57 pm et

Source: Washington Post (rotoworld.com)

Edited by agentjackbauer