6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

^unfortunately that would be probably true. the good thing though is he's going to give us at least a week to confess and pay up for all our sins first before he takes the next team out of its misery in the playoffs...

hehehe

what the...

all lies...

edit:

btw, ajb has been running all over you guys silently...

Edited by gwapogi

Lies... all lies. :zorro: My team has bench players and plug-in guys to plug the holes in the roster. Its almost pathetic. And Im almost out of moves.

The truth: Gwaps has not lost the past 11 weeks. He has also won 15 of his last 16 match-ups. He has a roster full of fantasy studs. He is destined to rule the roost. Its just a matter of time. :cry:

what the...

all lies...

edit:

btw, ajb has been running all over you guys silently...

Edited by agentjackbauer
kakatakot talaga ang team ni gwaps..tinignan ko yun standings per category almost all of the category nasa top 3 siya...number 1 sa rebs, blocks tas almost 2 or 3 sa ibang category wow...

seriously, saan nakikita yung stats na yan??? di ko alam... honest...

still i cant believe im leading the league in rebs, wherein my featured big (lamarcus gayridge) couldn't rebound even if his life depends on it...

Blankface,

What is your team name? MTC Saints ba?

Although I admit we have no rule against the strategy you mentioned (and it is in fact a strategy I have considered using in my other leagues), I would like to urge you not to use it since it will surely affect the standings. Although I stand to benefit if you will adopt that strategy (coz you will be going up against my team in the final week), other teams still have a shot at getting the number 2 spot and the corresponding first-round bye (for example, Roughnecks will be affected since he is my closest pursuer for the no. 2 spot). Actually, kahit ikaw may pag-asa pa sa no. 2 'coz you are only 5.5 games behind me at tayo pa nga ang magkalaban so if you beat my team to a pulp, you just might get the no. 2 slot.

Best efforts na lang sana tayo week in and week out:-)

Edited by agentjackbauer

hmmm i don't think i can beat anyone to a pulp...never happen before and i dont think it will ever happen...at any rate swertehan nalang...i just hope i can avoid gwaps as long as possible...ay just made some computations...its actually not possible to be at the 6th place...but i still have a chance to avoid gwaps if can make it to 3rd place that is assuming i can beat ajb by two and rip wins by 3...so wish wish nalang muna heheheh

Edited by blankface

I will do my best as I surely would love to stay at the other side of the bracket from the eventual Chain Gang squad. this would at least give me a higher chance of reaching, not actually competing but just happy to be there against bro Gwaps squad, the finals. though this might be a very long shot for my team as commish stern's team would probably just eat my team alive if I ever get to escape you or bro RIP's team in the first round...