6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Despite his previous pronouncement that he had no problem coming off the bench and backing up Jose Calderon, TJ Ford apparently wasnt all too happy about his PT. TJ Ford had a talk with the coach and I guess it is a veritable timeshare from here on out, with whoever gets hot getting more PT on a game to game basis. (And TF was hot the last game and is doing great so far in today's game)

All 3 hurt at the same time? Sobrang malas ko naman. I just hope they will all be playing during their next game.

Allen Iverson, who is already playing through a broken finger, hit just 2-of-12 shots for eight points and eight assists in Wednesday's romp over the Grizzlies after banging his knee in the game.

"I was dealing with my finger being broke and then going down hard again today," Iverson said. "It’s a place I’ve been before in my career, so I’ll just deal with it." This marks the first time this season that AI failed to hit double digits in scoring, but the Nuggets simply didn't need him against the Grizzlies, and he knew it. Hopefully the knee and finger won't keep him out of the lineup against the Raptors on Friday. Mar. 13 - 1:57 am et

--------------------

Rudy Gay played just 18 minutes in Wednesday's loss to the Nuggets, finishing with nine points and four rebounds on 3-of-8 shooting, before aggravating a hamstring injury he suffered Tuesday at Phoenix.

"I'm not usually hurt," Gay, who is day-to-day, said. "I tried to play but it was tough." The Grizz got off to a hot start in the first four minutes tonight, but the game was quickly out of reach by the second quarter. Hopefully he'll be back in the starting five on Saturday against the Warriors, who tend to give up big lines to guys like Gay. Mar. 13 - 1:50 am et

------------------------

Darko Milicic left Wednesday's game with a sore right foot.

The Grizzlies are almost hard to believe right now. Darko had been playing as well as he has at any time in his career, so this injury comes at the worst possible time. Hopefully it's not serious, but the way things are going in Memphis, we'd expect nothing less. On a side note, the Grizzlies dropped their 16th straight game on the road tonight. Mar. 13 - 1:35 am et

^you don't need it as much as i do, though.

close game for our teams master b.... I am trying to catch the last playoffs seat but with bro RIP's lead, mukang malabo na..... with the way gwaps is leading over consig, sana lang wag ako mashado matambakan this week, para may chance pa ko next week.... :D

good luck to all....

Yup, the no. 2 slot is still very much up for grabs that's why its kinda difficult to prepare for a playoff opponent at this time. As things stand, it seems Cheese has the easiest final round opponent, based on the present standings. Si RiP City makakalaban nya next round. You (jumpman) will be meeting mister numero uno, Chain Gang. And MTC Saints and I will be battling it out next. While Im hoping to get the number two slot, I wont really mind if I dont get it. All Im hoping for is for my guys to be healthy para naman laban ng todo kahit matalo.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Yup, the no. 2 slot is still very much up for grabs that's why its kinda difficult to prepare for a playoff opponent at this time. As things stand, it seems Cheese has the easiest final round opponent, based on the present standings. Si RiP City makakalaban nya next round. You (jumpman) will be meeting mister numero uno, Chain Gang. And MTC Saints and I will be battling it out next. While Im hoping to get the number two slot, I wont really mind if I dont get it. All Im hoping for is for my guys to be healthy para naman laban ng todo kahit matalo.

man, bro bret's team I bet won't give me an easy time when we meet. I just hope I get to the next round and no more freak injuries for my team unlike the last 2 seasons...

Kayo ni MTC Saints ang malakas ang chance against Gwaps. He barely beat your team 5-6 in Week 8 and he lost to MTC Saints 6-5 on Week 9. Of course, those two matches were well before he acquired Hedo, so... baka may pagbabagong magaganap. :-)

Hedo is the difference maker/x-factor for bro Gwaps' romp to the championship. unless 2 or 3 of his major players get injured, I don't think we have any chance. even if he got 1 injured star in the playoffs, that would just be his handicap for us...

hehehe

Edited by cheeselogger