6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

An MRI on Tony Parker's injured left ankle revealed no structural damage, but he is suffering from chronic inflammation and will miss at least the Spurs' next seven games, meaning he won't return until mid-February.

Parker received anti-inflammatory shots to decrease swelling, but it sounds like rest is the only cure. Damon Stoudamire is expected to officially sign with the Spurs on Thursday night, largely because he'll get more minutes (the timing of this was no accident) than he would have in Phoenix. Don't expect huge numbers from Stoudamire, but he's probably worth grabbing in deep leagues. Jan. 31 - 4:37 pm et (rotoworld.com)

denim, mejo mahina yung hinihingi mo, sure veto yun.. i made a stronger offer, check your PM na lang sir..

g0g, i already reversed the mo will/dorell mix up..

i remember pongky! hehehe.. the lefty with the recognizable hairdo.. :lol:

Edited by bubuy

final push ko na yan para makapasok playoffs.. 4 allstar caliber players plus a whole bunch of no names.. sana may mabunot pa ako sa FA na makakatulong.. :unsure:

on a more on-topic note: kg cost me last week's matchup and he cost me this week too.. :(

Edited by bubuy

Bucks' point guard Mo Williams revealed on Thursday that he sustained ligament damage in his right thumb during a game on November 21st, which will likely require surgery once the season is over.

"I'm going to have to have surgery on it," Williams said. "It just depends on when I want to do it. My intentions are to do it when the season is over." Williams' owners might want to consider quietly shopping him around, as he's one jammed thumb away from the inactive list. If he goes down, Royal Ivey could become more than a one-week fill-in, while Charlie Bell would also see a bigger role in the rotation. Jan. 31 - 11:34 pm et (rotoworld.com)

Bucks' point guard Mo Williams revealed on Thursday that he sustained ligament damage in his right thumb during a game on November 21st, which will likely require surgery once the season is over.

"I'm going to have to have surgery on it," Williams said. "It just depends on when I want to do it. My intentions are to do it when the season is over." Williams' owners might want to consider quietly shopping him around, as he's one jammed thumb away from the inactive list. If he goes down, Royal Ivey could become more than a one-week fill-in, while Charlie Bell would also see a bigger role in the rotation. Jan. 31 - 11:34 pm et (rotoworld.com)

T.J. Ford is expected to start practicing with the Raptors soon, possibly early next week.

Once he gets a few practices in he's probably going to start playing again, with some time around the All-Star break a reasonable target for his return. There's a good chance that Jose Calderon will remain the starting point guard, so it remains to be seen what kind of production T.J. will put up off the bench. But at least we finally have a timetable to work with. Jan. 31 - 2:02 pm et

Source: Toronto Star (rotoworld.com)