6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Bubuy,

KG's injury is not really serious. He could have played but Rivers decided to play it cautious.

Gwaps,

Faltering? How can that be when you are on top of the heap.

My pgs are driving me nuts. Anthony Johnson had like around 11 or 12 assists the last game. Now he only has 1 at halftime. And I still lack another pf.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Bubuy,

KG's injury is not really serious. He could have played but Rivers decided to play it cautious.

Gwaps,

Faltering? How can that be when you are on top of the heap.

My pgs are driving me nuts. Anthony Johnson had like around 11 or 12 assists the last game. Now he only has 1 at halftime. And I still lack another pf.

well, i dunno... since acquiring okafor, and now, joe johnson, i never had than sense of "security" with my team, like, im always wary of losing big time, always in doubt of my crew's inconsistencies...

look at my ATL crew...

Q3 -

jj: 3-14 FG

jsmoove:1-10 FG

those numbers will drive you insane...

now, im puzzled... i think i've let go of the wrong hawk...

Well my Atlanta guy has 1 pts, 1 reb, 2 steals and 1 assist. Hanep, nakakainis. Maybe its because they are up against the Suns. Pero usually high-scoring nga eh kung Suns ang kalaban. Problema lang ay kung matambakan at yun na nga ang nangyari.

Imagine if I agreed to the Calderon for BIbby trade you offered earlier in the season. Wala sana akong problema sa pg.

Calderon is one of the most common denominators of top teams in Yahoo fantasy leagues. Swerte mo sa kanya, lalo na na may A/T tayo.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Well my Atlanta guy has 1 pts, 1 reb, 2 steals and 1 assist. Hanep, nakakainis. Maybe its because they are up against the Suns. Pero usually high-scoring nga eh kung Suns ang kalaban. Problema lang ay kung matambakan at yun na nga ang nangyari.

Imagine if I agreed to the Calderon for BIbby trade you offered earlier in the season. Wala sana akong problema sa pg.

Calderon is one of the most common denominators of top teams in Yahoo fantasy leagues. Swerte mo sa kanya, lalo na na may A/T tayo.

buti na lang tinanggihan mo... hehehe...

Tony Parker has been "shut down" for Tuesday's game and possibly several more by Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich. Parker has been bothered by a bone spur in his heel all season, and Pop wants him to let it heal.

"He was told he was going to get better, but he's gotten worse," Popovich said. "I don't know how long it's going to be, but he's going to sit. He doesn't like it, but this is the way it's going to be." Parker was just 1-of-7 for five points and three assists on Monday, so he is clearly not feeling well. We know the Spurs are near the top of the list to acquire Damon Stoudamire, and Stoudamire could be thrown directly into the mix with Parker sidelined. Jacque Vaughn will start in his place tonight. Jan. 29 - 9:36 pm et (rotoworld.com)

^yeah, Calderon's an underrated stud.

if your really think about it, he's almost as indispensible as your lead guard...

as for me, when it rains, it sure does pour...tama bang ulanin pa ako ng "+" <_<

aaaaaaaaargh!

yeah... quite true... calderon's as important to my team as chris paul... and considering i drafted him in the 2nd to the last round, i say he's my biggest steal...

and hell... i have my fair (or should i say, unfair) share of injuries too...

see my dynasty league team... you can call them "injury list all stars"... melo... deng... bynum... recently yao... now, parker...

f#&k them all...