6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

ok, maybe I'll give him a week as he's the 1,000,000th forward in my lineup now...

maybe I could trade him with Lorenzen Wright to you next week for Smush + Zaza? :D

hahaha... kaw naman, di mo na ko tinirahan ng talent... hehehe...

and BTW...

chu, yun na nga ang kinakabahan ako eh... my team's greatest flaw is TO's... the more players playing, the more TO's will happen... and that's not good...

Edited by gwapogi
hahaha... kaw naman, di mo na ko tinirahan ng talent... hehehe...

and BTW...

chu, yun na nga ang kinakabahan ako eh... my team's greatest flaw is TO's... the more players playing, the more TO's will happen... and that's not good...

ok, Al Harrington + Lorenzen Wright for Zaza + anybody just not Smush (he'd be the third Laker in my team and that won't be good for me). to "make-up" for our last trade. is this good enough?

btw, don't worry about the TO's. it's just one stat category out of the possible 12 you'd get. who know's maybe that would be the only stat bro hoop wins? :hypocritesmiley:

peace bro hoops! :D

err, mukhang mahihirapan ako dis week againsts S-unit.. everyday, out-numbered ako in terms of players.. sana maganda ilaro ng mga bata dis week..  :cool:

btw, abangan natin ung laban ni ayasadai at ni chicken (little?) nuggets... mukhang tama nga sabi ni ayasadai na kontra-pelo nya lagi si cali.. hehehe  :boo:

oo nga e, si Cal! nanaman... :grr: dito sa fantasy namin sa office bugbog din ako kay Cal! 12-2.... :grr:

:D

you should know by now what i do if i get pumped up with the match-ups di ba?.. heheh

kelan ba tayo magma-match?  heheh :boo:  err, peace din bro! hehehe  :D

that was what I just looked at our fantasy league homepage. and guess what bro? we're matched up on the week that holds the day that the NBA "schedules" it's headline matchups for the year. we're on Dec 19-25! :boo:

final day of our matchup would be Christmas day so this has got to be really exciting! :D (meaning who'd actually sacrifice time off your Christmas day to check up on his fantasy team...)

I hope T-mac, Kobe(?) & AK(?) unleash the monsters/superman in them that week... :evil:

my only problem would be that I would be just coming off a (most probable) beating from Ayasadai the week before that. I just wish LBJ takes an early Christmas vacation. :hypocritesmiley:

hehehe :lol:

peace bros! :mtc:

Edited by cheeselogger
ok, Al Harrington + Lorenzen Wright for Zaza + anybody just not Smush (he'd be the third Laker in my team and that won't be good for me). to "make-up" for our last trade. is this good enough?

btw, don't worry about the TO's. it's just one stat category out of the possible 12 you'd get. who know's maybe that would be the only stat bro hoop wins? :hypocritesmiley:

peace bro hoops! :D

i dunno... but al harrington would make my team run with 3 hawks on it... plus zaza is quite untouchable (and quite honestly, the sole bright spot on my team...)

...let's talk later on... but quite honestly, after my deal with you, i'm gonna take myself off the trading block muna... quite satisfied with what my line-up will be, win or loss...

...well, the way it seems, mejo parang nag-se-second thought both sides sa trade natin...

Q:

1. would u prefer this trade to still push thru?

2. would u like amendments, if ever?

3. would u like it to stay as is?

...well... waiting here...

i dunno... but al harrington would make my team run with 3 hawks on it... plus zaza is quite untouchable (and quite honestly, the sole bright spot on my team...)

...let's talk later on... but quite honestly, after my deal with you, i'm gonna take myself off the trading block muna... quite satisfied with what my line-up will be, win or loss...

...well, the way it seems, mejo parang nag-se-second thought both sides sa trade natin...

Q:

1. would u prefer this trade to still push thru?

2. would u like amendments, if ever?

3. would u like it to stay as is?

...well... waiting here...

ok, I was also second-guessing my last offer for you. Al Harrington just exploded today and Zaza kind of shied away. :D

with regards to our semi-approved trade, it's all good for me but if you want to pull the plug from it I wouldn't mind. anyways, Dwight is probably going to have a good stretch so I don't mind him staying with me... :evil:

so, you choose bro. if you want to change it, just give me your offer and then we'll talk about it again. :)

ok bro? :cool:

ok, I was also second-guessing my last offer for you. Al Harrington just exploded today and Zaza kind of shied away. :D

with regards to our semi-approved trade, it's all good for me but if you want to pull the plug from it I wouldn't mind. anyways, Dwight is probably going to have a good stretch so I don't mind him staying with me... :evil:

so, you choose bro. if you want to change it, just give me your offer and then we'll talk about it again. :)

ok bro? :cool:

HAHAHA...

...i knew you'd gonna say that... al became a monster today's game... while JJ came up dry :cry: ...

...well, i've been second guessing... but i'd stick with my word :cool: ... let the other GM's decide...

let it be, bro... :D

something i picked up on.. :thumbsupsmiley:

LeBron gets traded, proving no one is untouchable

The 23-Year-Old Virgin

By Sean Allen

It was accepted and I already feel empty without LeBron. Just kidding, but trading a guy like LeBron James is a real nerve racking experience. I spent my number one pick on him, basically saying to the rest of the league “I think nobody is as good as him.” Yet here I am dealing him not even a quarter of the way through the season. But I took away two important things from my makeover on Expert Eye for the Roto Guy. One, LeBron James is not going to live up to his value, as a first overall pick, not with the influx of talent in Cleveland sharing the ball. He is the number one overall pick if he averages seven-assists per game, and he is not doing that this year. And two, I had a couple of roster spots on my team occupied by guys who don’t quite make the cut for 10-team rotisserie play.

To attempt to alleviate that problem, I had to part with my big guy. I am no way advocating LeBron as a loss this season, but Paul Pierce replaces his scoring and Kirk Hinrich replaces the peripheral stats. The one mistake I made was dealing LeBron to the first place team, but he was the one offering me the best value. The final trade was my LeBron James and J.R. Smith (who was on my bench) for his Paul Pierce and Kirk Hinrich. I am gaining an enormous amount of boards with Pierce, as the rest of his numbers are right on par with LeBron (except for their blocks which are both low). Hinrich is in the top-60 fantasy players and is a big upgrade over Smith, who is not.

And look, I’m already out of fifth place.

Edited by bubuy
HAHAHA...

...i knew you'd gonna say that... al became a monster today's game... while JJ came up dry  :cry: ...

...well, i've been second guessing... but i'd stick with my word  :cool: ... let the other GM's decide...

let it be, bro...  :D

haha, really a good thing you didn't say yes immediately... :boo: :cool:

ok bro, the trade's still on.... :thumbsupsmiley:

that was what I just looked at our fantasy league homepage. and guess what bro? we're matched up on the week that holds the day that the NBA "schedules" it's headline matchups for the year. we're on Dec 19-25! :boo:

final day of our matchup would be Christmas day so this has got to be really exciting! :D (meaning who'd actually sacrifice time off your Christmas day to check up on his fantasy team...)

I hope T-mac, Kobe(?) & AK(?) unleash the monsters/superman in them that week... :evil:

my only problem would be that I would be just coming off a (most probable) beating from Ayasadai the week before that. I just wish LBJ takes an early Christmas vacation. :hypocritesmiley:

hehehe :lol:

peace bros! :mtc:

nice match up ung sa tin pre, if ever makuha mo sina Kobe and AK...

it's like:

TMAC, KOBE and AK vs LBJ, VINCE and JAMISON

:thumbsupsmiley: