6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

yun nga lang... wait ha...

edit:

teka...

magiging 3 na ang toronto players ko... waaaaaaaaahhhhh...

sorry ha... pwede si pareng rondo or si pareng gibson na lang po?

Hmmmm.

Oo nga naman!

Bwisit yung may 3 players ka sa isang team!

Pwera na lang kung si Tinsley, Dunleavy at si Murphy yun (ahehehehehe, Dynasty League)

Ang concern ko lang pag si Rondo or si Gibson binigay ko, medyo ninipis ang AST cat ko!

Ampotah, ang hirap ng filler para kay Okafor!

Teka ha?! :thumbsupsmiley:

Hmmmm.

Oo nga naman!

Bwisit yung may 3 players ka sa isang team!

Pwera na lang kung si Tinsley, Dunleavy at si Murphy yun (ahehehehehe, Dynasty League)

Ang concern ko lang pag si Rondo or si Gibson binigay ko, medyo ninipis ang AST cat ko!

Ampotah, ang hirap ng filler para kay Okafor!

Teka ha?! :thumbsupsmiley:

ehehehe...

actually, (di ko dapat yata sinasabi ito, pero since we're hommies)

gibson is not much of a passer, he's a SG in a PG's body, even more of what's left of his passing will be gone when lebron's around... his FT% is pedestrian, minimal FT attempts... his 3's is his main asset, the reason why i'm trading for him...

or

gibson is a steals machine... no threes, poor FT shooter, minimal scoring production... the assists is there almost by default (since with the big 3, he should pass or otherwise)...

if you value the assists and steals more, you should give gibson - if you value the threes, scoring and FT%, give rondo...

ayan ha... :thumbsupsmiley:

Saints are RAPING my boys BIGTIME!

Okafor/Wilkins na lang for Deng/Williams plus chickenjoy meal!

yoko wilkins... gusto ko absolute...

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

Ahehehehe!

Here comes the master 1 move all season!

Idol!

fafa G! How about straight up!

Nahihirapan na ako eh!

okafor / deng?

of course... that's what i've been proposing since day 1... :thumbsupsmiley:

edit:

but i'd lose so much scoring... let me think again...

Edited by gwapogi
okafor / deng?

of course... that's what i've been proposign since day 1... :thumbsupsmiley:

Propped you!

Pati sa Dynasty League gusto mo?

fafa GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????

Edited by KB24
Propped you!

Pati sa Dynasty League gusto mo?

fafa GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????

done...

the reason:

with my abundance of wingmen (marvin, granger, a. parker, j-smoove), deng (despite his superb scoring and overall contribution) is quite expendable. a quality big like okafor can only be obtain by giving up an equally valuable centerpiece of a team...

okafor, who, despite the horrible FT shooting, will provide the rebounds and solidify the blocks category that is my team's strong point. add the fact that he shoots at a high %, he will offset the usually low FG% of my team...

...the health / injury history though, will put my team in a much higher "missed game" risk, though, with the erratic performance of my 2nd string C murphy and my sleeper pick-up dampier, i could do worse than add an inside presence...

...with this, murphy is expendable, and so is dampier... who am i to drop is quite obvious... i am now opening the trading block...

as for marvin, well, with deng's departure, i have to close the door and keep him aboard - and why not, he's a poor man's deng after all...

waaahh..sayang yun mga bench player ko gumawa lahat grrrrrrr pati dun sa champions league...i benched collison who had a monster game grrrrrr nga pala just like to inform you all that ill be out for a vacation starting next week for about a month so medyo nde muna ako masyado makaka post...

Edited by blankface
waaahh..sayang yun mga bench player ko gumawa lahat grrrrrrr pati dun sa champions league...i benched collison who had a monster game grrrrrr nga pala just like to inform you all that ill be out for a vacation starting next week for about a month so medyo nde muna ako masyado makaka post...

just make sure you have ur line-ups fixed, ayt? or u could arrange with commish to do so, i think...?

^^^

actually, i am about to take a 1-week hiatus too, most probably next week...

i am always fixing my line-up a week ahead, even with my fickleminded-ness...

if i'm not back in a couple of weeks / inactive for two weeks - ajb, could you handle the crew???

thanks...

whattttttt ... thatll leave me and noobie24 ... anyways enjoy yr break