6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

no problem... actually, ganda ng dukot mo dun sa acie law...

kahit hindi pg... rebounder pwede na...

actually rebounding at assists talaga ang problem ko.. i've been brutally murdered in those 2 stats for the past 3 weeks.. however feeling ko ay yung rebounding is just because bosh, stat and biedrins haven't had good rebounding numbers in the same week, while ang assists ay talagang olats.. :(

hopefully, jeff green and bass will provide the additional x-factor in pts and rebounds (10/6 each for the rest of the year ay feasible naman sa kanilang dalawa).. si yi parang rookie wall na agad first month pa lang.. ampf.. :blink:

it was a tough choice between yi or gomes kung sino i-drop, kaya lang i already know what gomes can provide and im banking on the what ifs of yi at this point.. maganda naman yung pinakita nya the first 3 weeks.. either way, meron naman ako backup plan if yi doesnt pan out in the next few weeks.. :) hopefully.. :unsure:

Saints stronger schedule is killing my team.

I hope that stats will continue to be close (keeping my fingers crossed), so that I can easily close in and hopefully go for the win on Sunday!

Hopefully!

@G!, ok lang bro. Hindi pa pwede Wilkins instead of Rondo dun sa prop mo?

I hope that stats will continue to be close (keeping my fingers crossed), so that I can easily close in and hopefully go for the win on Sunday!

Hopefully!

aling prop? yung deng + murphy?

wilkins is in a timeshare kc eh...

hmm... brewer or gibson, pwede?

@ ajb

yeah, i'm feeling you... the two of us have perhaps the most erratic line-ups in the league...

aling prop? yung deng + murphy?

wilkins is in a timeshare kc eh...

hmm... brewer or gibson, pwede?

@ ajb

yeah, i'm feeling you... the two of us have perhaps the most erratic line-ups in the league...

Williams/Deng for Okafor/Wilkins sana...

Marbury will miss this week daw eh and the Knicks have 3 games this week.

Si Corey was a game-time decision. Buti naglaro. I need all the help I can get.

Any offers for Shaq, anyone?

thursday ang schedule ng funeral eh.. malabo mag miss ng 3 games.. di naman uso sa US ang mahabang lamayan, pati ata 9th day at 40th day.. :D

3 games this week, yung isang game nailaro na (the day his father died).. for sure yung wednesday game wala sya.. yung 3rd game this week lalaro na yan.. :thumbsupsmiley:

thursday ang schedule ng funeral eh.. malabo mag miss ng 3 games.. di naman uso sa US ang mahabang lamayan, pati ata 9th day at 40th day.. :D

3 games this week, yung isang game nailaro na (the day his father died).. for sure yung wednesday game wala sya.. yung 3rd game this week lalaro na yan.. :thumbsupsmiley:

yeah... stay positive, commish...

naks...fpj mode agad...lamang pa siya nyan...

Hopefully!

bubs, you've cut fish for BK?

honestly, i don't like the move...

desperate move to bolster ast.. kung si commish si troy boy ang lucky charm nya, ako si d-fish.. last 2 seasons nasa team ko sya.. but i have to shuffle my lineup..

Kevin Martin to miss 4 to 6 weeks.

..i have to shuffle my lineup because of this.. :cry: dang, this is definitely not my year.. ford, bosh now kevmart.. time to switch to SURVIVAL MODE..

Edited by bubuy

Kings' guard Kevin Martin will miss four to six weeks after suffering a right groin strain in Tuesday's win over the Jazz.

This is devastating news to fantasy owners and if you can still go out and pick up John Salmons, run, don't walk to get him. And if Salmons is gone, you should also consider grabbing Francisco Garcia. Dec. 5 - 2:27 am et

Source: Sacramento Bee/ Rotoworld.com

Bubs,

Naka-maintenance nga ang yahoo fantasy sports when I tried to check the FA pool. I just kept on clicking para the moment na matapos ang maintenance makapasok agad, ha ha, addict ba?

Edited by agentjackbauer