6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

for randolph...id want a someone with SG eligibilty who can score...at least decent in assists

mainit ang usapan dito!!!!

consiglieri, jumpman23, bubuy, blankface, gwapogi

5 team trade...

j23...i can actually trade udrih...pero medyo downtrodden na ako kay battier...i have him in 75% of my leagues and ive been starting to bench him...

sana makabawi...

Oooh. Oh my. It would certainly be one of Ford or Hinrich and Yi or Green.

ford or hinrich? :huh: ford's slow to recover from the stinger and hinrich's down a bit.. but am not giving up on them yet.. i actually traded for hinrich by giving dunleavy and grant hill in one of my leagues.. have to think this over..

i really need a boost in my pts, rebs, asts, blks, stls, fg%, 3ptm.. the only stat im good at right now is ft% which i haven't lost and never am i below .800 any given week..

It's ok bro, I'm just trying to size up the other GMs about trade preferences since it's my first time to play with you guys (except boss bubs, joshiasi and blankface) and from what I've read before you're one of the Battier Boys. :D

j23...i can actually trade udrih...pero medyo downtrodden na ako kay battier...i have him in 75% of my leagues and ive been starting to bench him...

sana makabawi...

for randolph...id want a someone with SG eligibilty who can score...at least decent in assists

mainit ang usapan dito!!!!

consiglieri, jumpman23, bubuy, blankface, gwapogi

5 team trade...

sana makabawi...

SG? amp, manipis din ako jan eh. madami ako SF/PF type players.

Edited by bubuy

I knew it was a long shot, but at least I tried. Hehehe. :D I knew 'coz you have a good crew upfront with LaMarcus/Brad/Granger/J-Smoove, so I guess Booze was the wrong offer. I hope Dre gets traded to MIA or BOS or CLE or even go back to DEN. That'll be fun. :thumbsupsmiley:

...and CP3... no thanks... i'm livin and dying with the small fry...

...got him leading my crew in 2 major MTC leagues...