6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

The Chain Gang ballers are really clicking right now. I guess Gwaps will stick with his team. All it really needed was for guys to get healthy.

well... as ungentleman-like as it may be, but 2 games w/o lebron might have been the key (read: the only) for my team's apparent lead...

...if lebron played... it might have been 10-0 in favor of ayasadai...

...anyway...

yes, ajb... i think i've found the missing piece of the puzzle... anthony parker... i've conceded the fact that the rebounds will simply remain as my wilcard (same with the ever unpredictable FG%) since with my recent trade attempts, i wasn't able to acquire a rebounding big even if i was offering my arm, my leg, ny head and my famous monster cock :lol: :boo: ...

i guess i'd just have to settle with a 3pt shooter... and a half decent rebounder / steal / block contributor...

well... as ungentleman-like as it may be, but 2 games w/o lebron might have been the key (read: the only) for my team's apparent lead...

...if lebron played... it might have been 10-0 in favor of ayasadai...

...anyway...

yes, ajb... i think i've found the missing piece of the puzzle... anthony parker... i've conceded the fact that the rebounds will simply remain as my wilcard (same with the ever unpredictable FG%) since with my recent trade attempts, i wasn't able to acquire a rebounding big even if i was offering my arm, my leg, ny head and my famous monster cock :lol: :boo: ...

i guess i'd just have to settle with a 3pt shooter... and a half decent rebounder / steal / block contributor...

F

P

J

!!!!!!

One thing I've learned through the years of playing quality fantasy leagues with you guys, PATIENCE!

It is really a VIRTUE!

indeed, bro... indeed...

sa isang 20 team league na sinalihan ko (kami ni bubuy, jawn), imagine kung sino sino ang waiver wire pick-ups / late draftees ko na binitiwan ko rin due to impatience...

keith bogans

shawne williams

mike pietrus

travis outlaw

shawne williams

eric dampier

imagine... for a 20 team, 11 spot league, those guys would've made tons of difference... goodness...

Great week jumpman23....

Dikdikan tayo (as of the moment), you are leading 6-5, You are leading both BLKS and ASSTS by a hair!

Current scores:

jumpman 6

SD24 5

ajb 8

josh 3

gwaps 9

ayasadai 1

GOG 9

bubs 2

Consig 7

Bret 3

Saints 8

Cali 3

Cheese 8

teio 3

indeed, bro... indeed...

sa isang 20 team league na sinalihan ko (kami ni bubuy, jawn), imagine kung sino sino ang waiver wire pick-ups / late draftees ko na binitiwan ko rin due to impatience...

keith bogans

shawne williams

mike pietrus

travis outlaw

shawne williams

eric dampier

imagine... for a 20 team, 11 spot league, those guys would've made tons of difference... goodness...

Yep!

That is a DEEP LEAGUE! SH*T!

You dropped bogans, pietrus and outlaw?

Very un-GWAPOGI!!!!!!

Yep!

That is a DEEP LEAGUE! SH*T!

You dropped bogans, pietrus and outlaw?

Very un-GWAPOGI!!!!!!

yeah... actually, the dumb part is, i dropped bogans for... randy foye (during that time that "he's jogging, doing cardio, etc")...

...when i could've dropped pietrus instead...

...which i dropped later on... and mike came back for decent games...

...and outlaw... well, i dropped him during the pryz-LMA-frye experiment... and since f-r-y-e is b-u-s-t, we all know how outlaw turned out to...

...and i dropped him for... guess who...

...keith bogans... and go read back...

on that league, i'm now stuck with the likes of willie green and damon stoudamire... talk about having an upgrade... :thumbsdownsmiley:

btw, i have a core of 8 guys in that league,

Kobe Bryant

Jason Richardson

Andrea Bargnani

Raymond Felton

Brad Miller

Drew Gooden

Kendrick Perkins

Randy Foye

the rest is a carousel (no max moves)...

f#&k impatience...