6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

That would be larceny in broad daylight, ha ha. I'd veto that trade myself, lol. Camby is sitting at no. 3 based on our league settings.

me too... LOL

...anything you can come up with??? i just need a rebounder, not necessarily a marcus camby...

...and that goes to all of ye hommies... deng is the 1st guy up for grabs...

^no prop for me, g?

well, with your team winning all the time, i guess you won't bite the trades i'm gonna prop... the classic "why fix when not broken" comes to mind...

...i'd try my luck on one prop... check the league page in a couple of mins... whatcha want btw...

edit:

sorry g... can't compose any trade that's be near equal... ur team's mightily stacked, period... any prop that i'd make would either be borderline insulting or disgusting... LOL

Edited by gwapogi
bubs final na ba yan score na yan??? kinatay ako ni rough..malas kasi yun mga missed games nila carter at bell at so so performance ni dalembeast grrrr

yup. pero wala pa jan yung adjustments sa stat corrections, check mo nalang sa stat corrections page kung may + or - ka sa stats for certain players.. :)