6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

yeah, just approved this one after serious talks between the two GM's... :wacko:

you've all got 3 days to show your approval or displeasure for the trade... :)

Wow, major revamp for Team Solomon after the Ayasadai rubout? And cheese is getting Kobester?

Wo-ow.

I'm not gonna vote against this one. Seems like it's gonna give a lotta interesting repercussions all over the place.

How `bout you Master Chu, what say you? Given our deal some thought?

i know my NBA din naman ah.. although i dont write as good as he does.. :lol:

His kewlness :*

Oi, I didn't edit anything hah.  Sabi ko nga like ko si Gift of Game 'coz he writes like one of 'em writers for SLAM mag. :)  Actually, sasabihin ko dapat crush ko yung mga guys sa NBA thread kase halos kokonti lang yung mga sablay mag-post dun.  At siyempre, kasama ka dun noh!

:lol: since nagcomment na si g_0_g.. post ko na the rest of the conversation.. :lol:

basta pag uwi ko.. NBA EB with MA and Wyld.. wag kayo mawawala.. ;)

Wow, major revamp for Team Solomon after the Ayasadai rubout? And cheese is getting Kobester?

Wo-ow.

I'm not gonna vote against this one. Seems like it's gonna give a lotta interesting repercussions all over the place.

yeah... being whooped up big time really means something...

...i mean, the downward trend must end... i lost to commish, then a major can of whoop-ass laid on me by ayasadai...

...nowhere to go but up, i hope... maybe next week, the trend will change, after i let this week pass as "the transition period"...

...to be honest, i'm really not sure what i've ate to make this deal go... but well, i'ma actually rebuilding my team the way i would've done it if i have been on draft day...

...so, let it go guys... make this deal happen, ok???

err, first of all i'm glad i broke the 0.500 mark for the first time.. :D

i hope my team will continue to rise... but wait.. gwapogs is my next match-up!!! :cry:

i'm seeing him wants to vent his payback from his last ass-whooping on me... tama ba gwaps? ehehe :D peace bro.. easy lang ha.. hehehe

guys... trade in the making...

dwight howard + brad miller + vlad rad

for

andrei kirilenko + kobe bryant + nick collison

...word...!

3 things.

if i'm gwapogs, i won't do it.

if i'm cheese, i'll definitely agree to it.

but i'll approve this without any question since gwaps is my matchup this week. :D

pre, after much thinking i have to reject the proposal for now. i'm really sorry for backing out twice now. i just feel that pierce is really playing very very well at the moment and i'm reaping all those benefits.. :thumbsupsmiley:

but i'm still open for any trade proposals that wouldn't involve KG and pierce for the meantime... :)

Wo-ow.

yes...

well, that'll give him a backcourt of t-mac / kobe :boo: (about a good 80 pts per game there...)

that will give me a decent frontline of d-ho / brad / kaman / zaza :rolleyes:

...seems fair to me... right???

3 things.

if i'm gwapogs, i won't do it.

if i'm cheese, i'll definitely agree to it.

but i'll approve this without any question since gwaps is my matchup this week.  :D

but the bad thing there for me is now I don't have any C's (other than underachieving Chandler and Birdman/WhiteKite)... :( (plus T-mac is frequently injured this season)

anybody want to have Andersen+Collison for two decent C's?

Can't blame you Chu, Pierce is posting really nasty numbers right now. Guess the only way I can pry him off you is with JO or TD in the mix....hmm... B)

It would have been a treat to get him especially with both Manu and Simmons down. Heck even my scoring pg's have slowed down.

I just hope DesMason and Flip Murray make something out of their PT's this week or it's back to the drawing board for me.

Can't blame you Chu, Pierce is posting really nasty numbers right now. Guess the only way I can pry him off you is with JO or TD in the mix....hmm...  B)

It would have been a treat to get him especially with both Manu and Simmons down. Heck even my scoring pg's have slowed down.

I just hope DesMason and Flip Murray make something out of their PT's this week or it's back to the drawing board for me.

heck, don't worry a single bit... ur near "commish" good @ picking FA's... des mason and flip are posting good numbers nowadays (esp. flip)...

scoring pg's... hmmm... i have some... luther head... smush parker... care to trade some of your 13th to 14th pieces...???

and chu...

...ur killin' me today on my own turf... steals... freakish, huh???

Edited by gwapogi
Can't blame you Chu, Pierce is posting really nasty numbers right now. Guess the only way I can pry him off you is with JO or TD in the mix....hmm...  B)

td or jo? hmm.. heheh :D

yeah pierce is playing extremely well the past days and he's really one of the reason why my team won the last week's match-ups. i don't know if he can still carry my team now that KG is struggling a bit.. :boo:

and chu...

...ur killin' me today on my own turf... steals... freakish, huh???

steals? err, good thing devin harris had 5 and deng had, i think, 2... but ur killing me on blocks dept on the other hand. griffin, i believe u own him, had 6 tonight! :boo:

long ways to go pre.. mukha pang di maganda ang sched ng mga players ko this week.. :huh:

Edited by hoopburners
damn yahoo, still hasn't updated the stats :grr:

and bro Hoop, add to Griffin's 8 blocks Kaman's 2 blocks against the Heat... :D

I thought Brand was playing for bro Gwapogi... :)

hahaha... same dillemma i had when ayasadai upped me by 9 in the 1st day of our match-up...

...i wish brand was mine... well...

...and f*ck josh howard... i think 3 dallas games this week (today, tom and 1 more) and there he is, pimpin' easy wherever he lives...

hey Chad! maybe you'd like Nick Collison for Andrew Bogut?

i suggest that u wait for him to gain center eligibility...

...yahoo is hinting that collison may gain center eligibility (like tyson chandler had --- he was originally just a PF/F)... later on, u could put him (probably) at the 5 spot...

...w/c hurts me more :cry: ...

btw, good pick-up on zen wright...

Edited by gwapogi
i suggest that u wait for him to gain center eligibility...

...yahoo is hinting that collison may gain center eligibility (like tyson chandler had --- he was originally just a PF/F)... later on, u could put him (probably) at the 5 spot...

...w/c hurts me more  :cry: ...

btw, good pick-up on zen wright...

ok, maybe I'll give him a week as he's the 1,000,000th forward in my lineup now...

maybe I could trade him with Lorenzen Wright to you next week for Smush + Zaza? :D

err, mukhang mahihirapan ako dis week againsts S-unit.. everyday, out-numbered ako in terms of players.. sana maganda ilaro ng mga bata dis week.. :cool:

btw, abangan natin ung laban ni ayasadai at ni chicken (little?) nuggets... mukhang tama nga sabi ni ayasadai na kontra-pelo nya lagi si cali.. hehehe :boo: