6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Gwaps,

Im not the guru on anything.

I just dont like having two injured/inactive players on my roster. Isa pwede pa, pero dalawa, masakit na at mahirap ma-overcome.

Nice line for Daniels today. I just hope he keeps it up (except for the turnovers, that is).

yeah... i know who the real guru is... arwind aka kb24... he's the real guru... LOL

... i forgot you have a certain corey maggette on board... chances are, it'd be easier dealing corey than bib... but that's just me...

chandler?

i wanna dispose of deng... i don't care if he explodes and plays like lebron next month...

Hahahahaha!

Classic fafa G!

I'm no Guru aka Arwind, fafa G!

:hypocritesmiley:

I love to have Deng, kaya lang I don't have the pieces the lure him from you.... :rolleyes:

e gusto nyo 3 team trade....i want to get chandler and deng...so lets nagotiate...im trading dalembert and VC...what you think???

Blankface aka MTC Saint :thumbsupsmiley:

You know very well that I am a Snitch Devil die hard, hell freezes over, huge FAN.

What would it take me to get KOBE BEAN BRYANT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyone on my team is available!

hmm...frankly speaking i don't think i'll be parting with kobe...he is the only one in my team who is consistent and a force to reckon with...unless maybe kobe got injured or banned in the nba hehehe...now regarding the deng to dalembeast or vc...as i've said i am only willing to part with them if i will get deng and chandler together :) that is why i am offering a 3 team trade since deng and chandler are from diff. teams :)

hmm...frankly speaking i don't think i'll be parting with kobe...he is the only one in my team who is consistent and a force to reckon with...unless maybe kobe got injured or banned in the nba hehehe...now regarding the deng to dalembeast or vc...as i've said i am only willing to part with them if i will get deng and chandler together :) that is why i am offering a 3 team trade since deng and chandler are from diff. teams :)

OK... sample lang ha...

how about this:

consig gets aldridge and dalembert

gwaps gets vc and randolph

saints gets chandler and deng

ano guys?

no, the proposal still sits on the three teams (consig, gwaps, saints)...

HOWEVER

i am more inclined to go with the deng via KB24 deal since it addresses my needs more (blocks, rebs)

Will think about this fafa G!

By the looks of it, in terms of NEED, medyo olats ako sa trade na ito.

Mawawalan ako ng source of REBS and BLOCKS in Okafor.