6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

He he, I just picked up Daniels in all my leagues except for two na may nauna na (those owners picked Daniels up even before the news came out that Arenas had surgery, kaya swerte nila)

halata ko nga attorney eh... hehehe...

nagbakasakali akong makukuha ko pa si daniels... ayun, lahat, either si atorni2005 or si earvinmagic-j ang kumuha...

bwahahah...

Yeah, I need to work the waiver wire and FA pool to make up for the loss of Bibby and Corey. Kung di ko to gagawin, sa kangkukungan ako pupulutin. I will soon stop though once I get the right roster mix. Now that I have a pg in Daniels, I can let go of Bibby.

Di na ba pwede si my fave boy Troy?

Edited by agentjackbauer
Yeah, I need to work the waiver wire and FA pool to make up for the loss of Bibby and Corey. Kung di ko to gagawin, sa kangkukungan ako pupulutin. I will soon stop though once I get the right roster mix. Now that I have a pg in Daniels, I can let go of Bibby.

Di na ba pwede si my fave boy Troy?

well, the way troy's playing right now, i have to say no...

it would've been a go if you bit the offer earlier on (when both players' health was a big Q)...

^^^

ajb, i know ur the guru and all... but i think, with ur seat at the upper tier of the league, ur better off keeping him for the big show later on...

...with AD's resurgence, it's not like you'd miss him much, anyways...

...on a side note, all of us GM's still have until early january... before we meet the wrath of ur team's full force...