6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

wow, carino brutal! hehe!

dh, just got back. all I can say is...LATINA OVERLOAD! too bad I couldn't touch the merch...I wonder if they age better than blondes though...

master B, I gotta admit it's sometimes tempting to brawl over the board just to put some punks in their places. but I really don't wanna cause trouble so that's that.

gwaps, you can't act like a newbie even if you tried; you got a whole lot of Chuck D in you (D for Dignity).

KB, you got way too much cred to take on the newbie tag. you're freaking Arwind Santos for crying out loud!

etchetchetchhhhhhhhh :P

i'm almost ready to give up on this season... :(

former champions don't do that, right?

btw, am in need of a pg... care to trade?

ajb, oo nga, minus t-mac, balugbog kamote pa rin ang mga bataan ko (sinabayan pa kasi ng ka-ek-ek-an nitong murphy, miller, at j-smoove eh, amf)

arwind santos... probably will be more remembered for being married twice in around a week's time... nasty...

...parang si KB24... bangus... matinik...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA...

Bret,

3rd week pa lang, ang aga pa para magquit!! Ako nga eh, wala si Bibby pero laban pa rin, add drop kung-fu lang muna, nyahaha. :lol:

(next week ka na ang magquit, he he he) :lol:

hmmm... parang kilala ko kung sino kalaban mo next week ah!

i won't quit pero di na ko aasa na mag-champ dahil suntok sa buwan na yun! :lol:

Bret,

Hindi ikaw kalaban ko next week, he he.

Bubuy,

Nakikinita ko na. Halos full yung roster mo sa last day samantalang isa lang ang maglalaro sa team ko. Halos dikit na nga scores natin ngayon. Tambak ako nito at the end of the week. Mas ok talaga na bugbog muna sa simula basta panalo sa dulo.Parang FPJ, ika nga.

Basta hindi ako ma-bottom two masaya na ako.

^^^ladies and gentlemen, the articles above simply indicates that the FPJ virus is in full effect, this early...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...damn... again, another wrong move...benching joey boy calderon for "game time decision" j-smoove...f#&k... i'm destined to lose this one... no matter what i do, i'm always one-upped...

Happy Birthday Master B, inuman na!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e6/San_Miguel_Beer.jpg/523px-San_Miguel_Beer.jpg

salamat pre.. kaya lang di ako pwede uminom, under medication ako ngayon.. bonding lang ako.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Welcome back GoG. Your Bolitas have been doing great despite your absence. Care to swap teams? :rolleyes:

honestly, i think this is the year of g0g.. mapasaan mang liga eh nasa itaas.. :thumbsupsmiley:

...and kb24... arwind santos...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA... perfect...!

si gwaps naman si KG Canaleta.. :D

i'm almost ready to give up on this season... :(

malayo pa.. si bret nahawa na sa FPJ mode.... pero isang mode pa gusto ko makita kay bret.. ang drunken master mode aka kungfu! hehehe.. peace bro.. :goatee:

Bubuy,

Nakikinita ko na. Halos full yung roster mo sa last day samantalang isa lang ang maglalaro sa team ko. Halos dikit na nga scores natin ngayon. Tambak ako nito at the end of the week. Mas ok talaga na bugbog muna sa simula basta panalo sa dulo.Parang FPJ, ika nga.

kahit naman full roster ako sa sunday eh sobra na layo ng mga stats.. pero ok lang.. defending champ naman tumalo sa akin eh.. dapat expected ko na yun.. :cool:

Hindi FPJ tactic yun, nagsasabi lang ng totoo :hypocritesmiley:

Ganda ng laro nina Troy "my lucky charm" Murphy at ni Boy Calderon mo ah. :rolleyes:

^^^ladies and gentlemen, the articles above simply indicates that the FPJ virus is in full effect, this early...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...damn... again, another wrong move...benching joey boy calderon for "game time decision" j-smoove...f#&k... i'm destined to lose this one... no matter what i do, i'm always one-upped...
master B, I gotta admit it's sometimes tempting to brawl over the board just to put some punks in their places. but I really don't wanna cause trouble so that's that.

good call dude! :thumbsupsmiley:

i also noticed that guy has made the rounds within the sports section.. and i'm keeping my eye on him.. :ninja:

good call dude! :thumbsupsmiley: i also noticed that guy has made the rounds within the sports section.. and i'm keeping my eye on him.. :ninja:
who's that dude, anyways?

@ ajb... yeah... i was thinking of benching either joey boy or perk... but since shaq's in MIA, i think they'd play him in long stretches......but man, i messed up on gambling for j-smoove's production... f#&k...

btw... monumental meltdown @ rip city...

Edited by gwapogi

Bubs,

Nothing is wrong with Bargnani. Its just that he has been relegated to the bench and Anthony Parker has been starting. As a result, Andrea's production has gone down and Parker's has gone up.

Edit: As for today's game though, 4 minutes for Bargnani? Hmm... that's odd.

gwaps - noone that should bother the mtc fantasy community.. ;)

what's wrong ba with bargs? injury or something?

Edited by agentjackbauer