6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

boss bubuy! still interested in Chandler? :)

what do you think about Posey and Gasol for Chandler and Dwight Howard? tell me if it's fair enough or I need to change my offer

i want to test and evaluate my rotation muna kasi eh.. i have billups and mihm coming on board and oka/bonzi leaving.. gusto ko malaman kung ano ang magiging result.. i not trading muna for at least 2-3 weeks.. :)

I remember Bonzi getting 18 rebs then in the first week when we were head to head. really looks like it'll never happen again in a million years... :D

well, i'm hoping he can do it again, or stay on his average consistently.. :D

that's the reason why i got him and emeka in the first place.. :boo:

gudluck chauncey and mihm!!! :cool:

buckle down to work bonzi and emeka!!! :boo:

gwaps, you really can't wait to get rid of j-rose, huh? is it that bad? :D

yeah, im sick and tired fo him being unproductive... well... 5 games of scoring under double digits, then jettisonning him to the bench... thats bad... then...

...f*ck mike james...

...all of a sudden, he gets injured, then jalen gets his groove goin by scoring 15 and going 3 of 6 from deep...

...now, im left making gambles in the FA pool...

...man, im bound to lose big time...

yeah, im sick and tired fo him being unproductive... well... 5 games of scoring under double digits, then jettisonning him to the bench... thats  bad... then...

...f*ck mike james...

...all of a sudden, he gets injured, then jalen gets his groove goin by scoring 15 and going 3 of 6 from deep...

...now, im left making gambles in the FA pool...

...man, im bound to lose big time...

don't blow your top too much man, it's still a long season and on the brighter side you'd still probably be in second place :thumbsupsmiley:

post-2642-1125236280.gif  OT:

speaking of MA.. kamusta na kayo bro.. ano naman ang reaction mo jan sa post nya sa MTC Hotseat? :rolleyes:

heck, maybe MA hasn't read any of my posts... hehe...

...anyways, i've been lingering here in the fantasy room for almost months... so maybe its time to go back mainstream and smack some serious sh*t in the NBA room...

...well, anyways, congrats with jalen rose master bubuy... i was actually targeting matt harpring anyways... myabe we should've just traded...

heck, maybe MA hasn't read any of my posts... hehe...

...anyways, i've been lingering here in the fantasy room for almost months... so maybe its time to go back mainstream and smack some serious sh*t in the NBA room...

...well, anyways, congrats with jalen rose master bubuy... i was actually targeting matt harpring anyways... myabe we should've just traded...

he has bro.. i'll post another reply from MA.. ;)

anyway, about the j-rose pickup.. i wasnt really very eager on acquiring him.. imagine gwaps dropping 1/5 of the Fab5 (no not the hosts of the queer eye for the straight guy :P ).. it's just that ayasadai said he wont make a move, i guessed that hoops, g_0_g and commish weren't going to be online on a sunday.. so i knew i had a chance.. siguro 5 minutes after i clicked the continue button, i had him na.. it was that close.. really a big gamble on my part.. plus the fact that AK is playing again, i thought he might eat into harpring's playing time once AK is 150% again..

you're right bro, most of the guys who've joined the league almost stopped or have just visited the NBA thread a few times since we started. Luol's kind of the only guy left there from the frequent (rabid :D) posters from the offseason thread... :D

bumabalik na din ako dun.. :boo: