6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Oo nga eh!

Pero I am very high on these players:

Hilton Armstrong

Delonte West

and my sleeper pick Jamaal Tinsley (poised for a breakout season).

You can see these 3 players on almost all my team!

i only have one player on 4 of my 7 teams... joel przybilla... and he rocked on day 1...

D-Will's game today against the Warriors makes me feel ok missin' out on Ray-ray in the second round. besides, I still have his former backup Redd.

how I wish though the Jazz would just play the Warriors for 82 games as they seem to have their number...

How about B-Diddy's line?

edit And Paul Millsap's line for that matter?!

Double-double gemS on the Opening night!

Edited by KB24

O.T.

I am with Kobe on this TRADE ME IF YOU CAN'T GET ANOTHER DECENT PLAYER issue!

Damn!

Kobe, again, singlehandedly carried the Lakers Offense (and a 4th quarter rally that just fell short).

How could you not LOVE the DESIRE and PASSION of this guy to WINNING!?

DAMN you BUSS!

as posted in the LA Lakers thread, it's only Kupchak who's "keeping" Kobe in Lala land with the Buss' pretty much pissed off already with Kobe's tirades almost each and every week during the offseason. though they have got no one else to blame but themselves if they could have just made a better team built around rapist, I mean Black Mamba...

as posted in the LA Lakers thread, it's only Kupchak who's "keeping" Kobe in Lala land with the Buss' pretty much pissed off already with Kobe's tirades almost each and every week during the offseason. though they have got no one else to blame but themselves if they could have just made a better team built around rapist, I mean Black Mamba...

I agree fafa cheese!

To be objective, but Kobe needs to SHUT UP, and play like KOBE (which he did tonight).

Stay in Purple and Gold Kobe!!!!! Please!!!!!

BDiddy was a total animal last night.

25 pts 10 asts 5 stls? WTF? This is pretty much why I didn't blink when I traded him for Malone Jr.

Too bad the Nellieboys got whacked though.

That JRich trade is gonna ache so much more now that Jax is also sitting it out.

Hell, it's gonna hurt even more when Steph comes back and gets into those ugly shooting dry spells.