6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Win the consolation cup KB? :P

The only game West and Oak will be playing is wheelchair relays 40 games in.

Charlotte and NO don't spend jack on their training staff.

Benta mo na si Oak dude. Mas madami pang rebound makukuha si Deng dyan all `coz he's gonna play 80+ games.

Takot pang ilaro ng full-blast ng Charlotte yan kasi undersized siya para sa sentro.

and josh, I propped u...

Part 2

Camachile Dribblers™

- The Dribblers is one loaded team in the wings starting with the Matrix. hustle/perimeter stats will probably be almost always going to be in favor for this Camachile franchise as we all know how much of a fantasy stud Marion is irregardless of his "conflicts" in the Arizona. the heady & steady C-Billz is a solid second round pick for this team to provide stability in the 1 spot. former Alabama stud G-Wallace and St. John's alum Artest are 2-way ballers that you'd be a fool to doubt would be more than solid players if they will be suiting up each game. the Brazilian Blur, Buckets and ex-Cardinal Childress will be able to provide more than ample scoring punch for bro Teio's squad. a glaring weakness for this team would be the frontline were U of Florida star Lee and Darko-bust might not be enough to hold the fort down, especially Milicic's propensity to underperform/unimpress his coaches to warrant consistent playing time. though it is more than practical to think that Shawn, Gerald and Ron would provide more than complimentary big man stats for this team. the only questions now though would be how many games will this two play this upcoming season so they will be become valuable producers for the Dribblers. Atkins, Head and Maxiell round out this team that if they will become valuable contributors for their respective NBA teams this year, expect good things from this squad.

Chicken Nuggets

- any team that has Dwight Howard, AI2, and JO is going to be a solid contending team, reality or fantasy wise. AK-47 and former U-Conn star Ben Gordon will add/complement to the stats the big three will provide and that is one scary (for us opponents) formula to success. Jermaine's health will play a big role in the Nugget's campaign this year but it is quite foolish to think that this team will fail for sure when he goes down. reigning Most Improved Player Monta Ellis, rookie FSU-grad Al Thornton and ex-Spartan Mo-Pete are expected to become heavy contributors this season and bro cal! did good in drafting this guys. Blount, Ridnour, Cassell and Posey are question marks on how they will perform this year with Sam I Am the only sure-fire contributor if he will be able to play. Posey is one solid veteran player but he will be competing with Tony Allen for the 6th man role of the C's. plus, Posey wasn't really that too much of a fantasy stud when he had the same role for the Heat last season.

agentjackbauer

- defending champ commish stern's squad will be led by Irk and his almost complete game now. proving last year he can be a better rebounder and "inside" presence for the Mavs last year, the dunking Deutschman still has that sweet stroke and that only means a fantasy stud production coming from the PF slot. plus, his D has improved from non-existent to atrocious so we can only expect another level of improvement from this facet of his game. Camby-man is a rock-solid second round pick with his all-out hustle stats game that became more lovable last season with him not missing a lot of games the whole season. the Answer, former Wildcat Bibby and NY's own Starbury will be providing solid backcourt/guard stats though some questions of roles/decreased level of production from this three will be haunting commish's dreams every week. a silver lining for this team are the high expectations of good seasons coming from Maggette, Gay, Dunleavy, and Frye. with Buckets departure from Minny, Rashad's stock went up a bit especially if he will continue to outplay Brewer and Green for the starting SG spot. the x-factor for this team though would be Shaq where reports coming out of Miami is that the Diesel has prepared well during the offseason to not just "sleepwalk" through the start of the season especially since he knows D-Wade will not be able to play in the first few weeks of this season.

Edited by cheeselogger
The A Team

- bro Ayasadai and LBJ. LBJ and bro Ayasadai. it seems this 2 has been inseparable for the past 3 editions of our league. not that you'd hear him complaining, bro Ayasadai has again stockpiled on versatile scorers and down-right ballers that another run as "Hurricane Katrina" is not too far-fetched. KD, Roy, Okur and Felton highlights this support group that can and will run any team down any given day of the week if given the chance. health issues though so far for 3 out of the top 5 players in this team is a small problem facing this team but the potential/given abilities and not too serious types of injuries for these players are enough to ease out all this worries for bro Ayasadai. rounding up this team are the former Maryland star Wilcox, all-around Frenchman Diaw, Gator alum Haslem, Turkish sharpshooter Turkoglu and the hardworking Spaniard pro Garbajosa are all more than enough support to the across the fantasy board brilliance of the King. the only stats I foresee this team not slugging it out consistently every week would be the blocks and 3ptM cats where Hedo will not be enough to carry this team and Lebron, Kevin, Mehmet and Raymund are not consistent enough for this team to be shooting the lines out of the ball from ~25 feet.

thanks for the assessment bro cheese! ;)

honestly before the draft, i was thinking of getting D-Ho instead of LBJ sana kaso ang tagal nag download ng JAVA nung PC na napuntahan ko.... and since si LeBron ang #1 sa pre-rank ko kaya sya nakuha ko agad... and sayang talaga coz when I picked Durant, available pa si Boozer... :cry: oh well, i hope my other big men can compensate for his stsats.... :)

wala pa akong review...

nothing good to say kasi...hahahahaha

your wish is my command...

Part 3

Snitch Devil 24

- the guard-heavy or should I say big men-heavy lineup of krusty boy is one mean son of a b*tch, pardon my language. Agent Zero, B-Diddy, former Cyclone Tinsley and rookie Italian import Belinelli are the small men of this team that will provide and may even dominate the points, 3 points made, FT's made and, to some extent, the assists & steals department. there is that rather large question mark about how many games will the ex-Bruin star and the Pacers' lead guard would be able to play for their respective teams without any injury impacting their play. obviously, it would be far worse for the SD24 team if they missed a lot of games too. another thing to watch out for would be how effective Belinelli would be for the whole season, playing a lot more competitive games than what he has experienced so far. though if these fears would come true, even for a bit, krusty boy does have "contigency" plans in the 5th Beattle Rondo and surfer-boy-turned-baller Korver. this two can and will provide solid numbers that will complement well the other guards for this team. heading on to the equally impressive collection of big men, Minny's new main man Al-Jeff will be the centerpiece of this team and obviously of the T-Wolves franchise as well. with NCAA champ Okafor, comebacking David West, another Italian sensation in Barnyani (spelled as it is pronounced) and hobo man's Mailman Millsap here to also backstop the team, Jefferson will be the center of attraction and will be much observed at if he will be able to continue to impress everyone with his skill especially with all those tall trees out in the Western Conference. one thing going for Minnesota fans (if there's any left) and krusty boy is that it looks like Al has really worked on his conditioning so don't expect too much time/games wasted for him sitting on the bench because of an ankle sprain. unless though Jefferson would have a setback in his conditioning program during the season. the x-factor/sleeper pick for this team would have to be Jameer's former college running mate Delonte. if he somehow wins that timeshare/competition for the starting gig in coffeetown (or is it Oklahoma now?), this team should be a lock for the playoffs.

Consig's Tigers

- 2-time MVP Nash is one great guy to start building your team with. especially when everyone is counting on this year to be the "swansong" for the offensive juggernaut that we know now as the Suns. Stevie can do it all except maybe block and rebound a lot but we all know he can and would be providing more than enough numbers in all of our scoring statistics. the Tigers' big men of hs phenoms Lewis & Chandler, Big Ben, former MSU star Randolph and UK alum Collison will take care of those "shortcomings" of Nash so bro consig need not worry. 'Shard, ex-Huskie Butler and ex-Wildcat Foye will provide the additional firepower for this team that will make this team a lot more competitive in the scores categories. Candace' bro, Mike James, the other 5th Beattle Perkins, and the rookie OSU one-and-done PG are all valid unknown quantities that may make or break the Tigers' season.

RIP CITY

- the perennial "inactive" team in our league has done it again. for some weird reason, he has again built a team that can go on and "tough it out" until the end. I know most of the players here, lead by J-Kidd and TD, has been documented to miss time/games especially last season but for some reason my trust in bro Bret Hart's team-building technique is enough assurance that most of this guys would play a lot of games this year. again, Cal's finest Kidd will be the leader of this team with his triple-double game that would be more than welcome in any team in our league. Demon Deacons' alumna TD and JH-5, ex-Rams Odom and Brazilian Nené will be holding down the inside/frontcourt stats for the team while the backcourt/guard stats will be J-Rich, Rip, Peja, Tim, and Q-Rich's responsibility. in the not-so-distant possibility that this guys would see time in the injured list, their performance while still playing has me upbeat with this team's chances this year. if Barnes continues his streak of great games from last year's playoffs and Watson gets to have a significant role in the Sonics' grand scheme of things, RIP CITY will "suprise" a lot of us. plus, if most of the players wouldn't miss a lot of time/games...

no review for my boys?

must be some hate between the expert analyst and the GM... hmmmm.... i dunno why... them boys ain't ever got any props...

no conspiracy bro, just plain running out of ideas to throw out there...

anyway, I'm not the expert analyst so I really shouldn't have replied to this...

hehehe

Edited by cheeselogger
no conspiracy bro, just plain running out of ideas to throw out there...

anyway, I'm not the expert analyst so I really shouldn't have replied to this...

hehehe

awww shucks :rolleyes: ... bein' humble and all :hypocritesmiley: ... hehehehe :evil: ...

point is, we take your word like we take matt buser's or rick kamla's... that's how LEGIT you are, hommie... :thumbsupsmiley:

^if you did notice before bro, I had an avatar & sig and all. just had a life-changing event that made me realize I need to change something.

wtf, I'm sharing personal stuff. what a wuss!

nyahaha

oh, i forgot...

...not really a wuss, by any means... well, every now and then we have our own rituals... like in fantasy... as much as i can, i don't draft my main man j-kidd (well, i have no better choice than him in the champs league, no better player than him)...

and i never wear any accessory (armband, baller id, wristband) on my shooting arm (right) coz the last time i played with one, all 30+ minutes of non-pro ball, i layed a fat goose egg... and that was on a championship game that we almost lost (fortunately)...

^yup, something like that.

anyway, back to b-ball. that Sports Guy has got to be a Jesus Shuttlesworth hater. tier 5? wtf? I'm not sure Redd should be higher up in that ranking just because Redd has no other competition as numero uno option in Beer and Sausage land. I mean every true basketball fan knows Redd ain't giving anything much to a team except shooting till the big guys can't rebound anymore.

Ray's situation in Beantown will probably decrease his PPG but this will also give him much more opportunities to increase his assists numbers and maybe better his %'s as he has to take quality shots every time down the court 'coz he doesn't need to force it up when you got KG and the Truth playing with you...