6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

I have created the main league. The 3rd MTC Fantasy NBA League. Password to be given out soon.

All those creating leagues, let us coordinate regarding the draft date/time. I had to move the draft to 11:15 a.m. (Manila time) on 20 October 2007 since the SuperLeague is tentatively scheduled to draft at 9:00 am that same day.

GoG,

If its not too much to ask pare, could you still move the draft date or time for the SuperLeague. 9 or 10 a.m. Saturday one week or so before the start of the season--- that has been the usual draft date/time of the main league kasi eh. Baka lang pwede pa pare.:-)

Edited by agentjackbauer
I have created the main league. The 3rd MTC Fantasy NBA League. Password to be given out soon.

All those creating leagues, let us coordinate regarding the draft date/time. I had to move the draft to 11:15 a.m. (Manila time) on 20 October 2007 since the SuperLeague is tentatively scheduled to draft at 9:00 am that same day.

ajb, make that a flat 1200pm... as usual, not all GM's would be present (ahem!), and the superleague is a 20 GM league, so it'd take longer than the usual draft...

...plus, a little breathing time for those that do the "what the f#&k was i thinking drafting that guy" or "damn i should have picked ??? instead of ???"...

I was actually hoping I could talk GoG into moving the draft date or time for the Superleague. 9 or 10 am on a Saturday a week or so before the start of the regular season has been the usual draft date/time for the past two MTC main leagues. GoG, how about it? baka pwede pre. :hypocritesmiley:

ajb, make that a flat 1200pm... as usual, not all GM's would be present (ahem!), and the superleague is a 20 GM league, so it'd take longer than the usual draft...

...plus, a little breathing time for those that do the "what the f#&k was i thinking drafting that guy" or "damn i should have picked ??? instead of ???"...

Edited by agentjackbauer
I was actually hoping I could talk GoG into moving the draft date or time for the Superleague. 9 or 10 am on a Saturday a week or so before the start of the regular season has been the usual draft date/time for the past two MTC main leagues. GoG, how about it? baka pwede pre. :hypocritesmiley:

i'm sure gOg's cool wid it...