6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Count me in as well. I suggest though na bawasan ng isang spot ang util or bench so that each team will only draft 8 players. (Mas gusto ko nga sana 7, meaning isang bench and isang util lang). A standard Yahoo league of 12 drafts 156 players. Our 14-team MTC League last year had 12 players in a team, thus, 168 players were drafted. Kung 9 players per team times 30 teams, 270 players will be drafted. Baka pati si Aaron Mckie may value pa, he he :lol:

Count me in as well. I suggest though na bawasan ng isang spot ang util or bench so that each team will only draft 8 players. (Mas gusto ko nga sana 7, meaning isang bench and isang util lang). A standard Yahoo league of 12 drafts 156 players. Our 14-team MTC League last year had 12 players in a team, thus, 168 players were drafted. Kung 9 players per team times 30 teams, 270 players will be drafted. Baka pati si Aaron Mckie may value pa, he he :lol:

good suggestion... then we'll probably discuss how we draft (autopick / live / offline)

now... ajb / DH, could either of you commish this? hehehe... i think the two of you are most suitable / competent to handle a mega league like this...

actually, as much as i'd like to (being the "promotor" of this big thing), i'm not that competent enough to be commish...

it's a toss between AJB & DH... and PBP of course (it was suggested that this would replace the other suggested dynasty league - PBP invitationals).

so, the list goes:

1. denimhead

2. gift of game

3. gwapogi

4. agentjackbauer

5. cheeselogger

6. hoopburners

you cant create a 30-team league.. Yahoo's limit is 20.. :P

i've long been tinkering with the idea of an MTC super league and abolish the d-league altogether.. :rolleyes: but 14 GMs from mtc main plus 12 from the d-league would total 26.. 6 would be left out.. :unsure:

dammit... i thought 30 would be good... tsk, tsk, tsk...

looking back, if there's 6 to be left out, well, i already know one who most of us would want to... hehehehehehe... peace!

actually, as much as i'd like to (being the "promotor" of this big thing), i'm not that competent enough to be commish...

it's a toss between AJB & DH... and PBP of course (it was suggested that this would replace the other suggested dynasty league - PBP invitationals).

so, the list goes:

1. denimhead

2. gift of game

3. gwapogi

4. agentjackbauer

5. cheeselogger

6. hoopburners

7. bubuy

yearly ba ito or keepers din?

am also nearly contemplating on expanding my keepers league.. either by 4, 6 or 10 GMs.. :)

Edited by bubuy

1. denimhead

2. gift of game

3. gwapogi

4. agentjackbauer

5. cheeselogger

6. hoopburners

7. bubuy

yearly ba ito or keepers din?

am also nearly contemplating on expanding my keepers league.. either by 4, 6 or 10 GMs.. :)

kung 20 GM's, mahirap siguro mag-keepers, ewan ko lang ha, hunch ko lang... pero pwede rin...

yung original nating keepers league, palagay ko pwede i-expand by 4 GM's... anyway, forced to release kami ng 2 players prior to draft...

kung 20 GM's, mahirap siguro mag-keepers, ewan ko lang ha, hunch ko lang... pero pwede rin...

yung original nating keepers league, palagay ko pwede i-expand by 4 GM's... anyway, forced to release kami ng 2 players prior to draft...

my original plan is 4.. and i have 4 solid candidates already to fill them up (c, t, d, w).. i've also devised a balanced way to make the expansion teams competitive without having a redraft.. ;)

i just haven't polled the original 10 about how they feel about expanding the NBA Live Dynasty League.. :rolleyes:

Edited by bubuy

Parang ang hirap i-dynasty nito.

And sa tingin ko mas patok ang yearly.

I was thinking of more bench spots only because Yahoo doesn't have a DL slot for bball.

It's unlikely that we're gonna see as many injuries like last season but carrying an injured player of established value takes the winds out of a team's sails almost instantly. How can the owner recoup some stats c/o the Wire if he doesn't have a vacant spot for that veritable bench guy? Does he cut his star who's gonna be out for a month? Or just give up on the next four weeks, hoping that some other dude on some other club would miss time?

It's a given that the pool's diluted anyway so the best anyone can hope for is a marginal player turning in a career game.

Gwaps, mag-commish ka na bro. Your turn to lead. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by gift_of_game
my original plan is 4.. and i have 4 solid candidates already to fill them up (c, t, d, w).. i've also devised a balanced way to make the expansion teams competitive without having a redraft.. ;)

i just haven't polled the original 10 about how they feel about expanding the NBA Live Dynasty League.. :rolleyes:

well, with their competitive nature, i guess all would agree on adding up slots...

and enlighten us with ur plan (no redraft = nice!)... am quite interested to learn from the great one!!!

I'm ok with the 4 expansion teams...

I only have one condition though...

nyahahaha

Seeing how ugly my team is, can't we just draft all over again?

I probably own the oldest dynasty team in the league.

Just thinking out loud, of course. :hypocritesmiley:

Seeing how ugly my team is, can't we just draft all over again?

I probably own the oldest dynasty team in the league.

Just thinking out loud, of course. :hypocritesmiley:

well... we could re-draft again... but the other way around (is this possible on the live draft?)- we get to keep 2 players of our choice from the original team...

but i'd rather keep my original dynasty squad (perhaps the youngest built one)...

...gOg, just go hustle with trades... hehehe... peace...

I know bro...but I guess with my merch, I got no choice but be a used-car salesman, ala Bernie Mac.

transformers, eh? hehehehe...

let's see... me too, i see my team being "too young"... maybe i can squeeze out some pieces to get the younger o'neal (j)...

I wonder what that might be... unsure.gif

and that, my friend, is totally LOL...

chika mode: and who would that former MTC'er be... hehehehe... :evil: