6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

gwaps naman, kaya nagtatanong kse nga natanggal. pero ako gusto ko maglaro, kita kita na lang in the future kung sakali hehehe

wait.. . . unless mapunta ka rin sa d-league :D karma karma :D

well, i'd bet my ass, my foot, my face and even my monster cock that even if karma hit me hard - ala kevin everett hit-that-hard - and i went down to the d-league, i'd still have the same cred, respect and love that i am having right now (see chu / hoopburners - though the guy didn't make the cut, we still like him like crazy)...

get the dig? the roody poo candy ass attitude ain't helping ur cause, bro... let it be known that we embraced you like a true hommie last season, yet, somehow, there's this whatever-you-call it thing that ur doin, spreadin' cold love to ur co-GM's (if i remember it right, ur kinda givin them the cold treatment late last season- i need not name names anymore).

but for all you know, we can't wait to have you back at the main league - and most of us would probably be waiting to lay a sort of 10-0 smackdown whooping to your squad...

and call this the GMA mode (anti-FPJ, ayt?)... 'nuff said!

Pag natalo ka sa bet, mapupunta ang monster cock mo kay launchpad bro? :lol: :lol:

Easy easy lang mga co-GMs. Galaw galaw. :hypocritesmiley:

well, i'd bet my ass, my foot, my face and even my monster cock that even if karma hit me hard - ala kevin everett hit-that-hard - and i went down to the d-league, i'd still have the same cred, respect and love that i am having right now (see chu / hoopburners - though the guy didn't make the cut, we still like him like crazy)...

get the dig? the roody poo candy ass attitude ain't helping ur cause, bro... let it be known that we embraced you like a true hommie last season, yet, somehow, there's this whatever-you-call it thing that ur doin, spreadin' cold love to ur co-GM's (if i remember it right, ur kinda givin them the cold treatment late last season- i need not name names anymore).

but for all you know, we can't wait to have you back at the main league - and most of us would probably be waiting to lay a sort of 10-0 smackdown whooping to your squad...

Pag natalo ka sa bet, mapupunta ang monster cock mo kay launchpad bro? :lol: :lol:

Easy easy lang mga co-GMs. Galaw galaw. :hypocritesmiley:

ahahahahahahaha... malamang ganun na nga, pero i won't bet on it, hehehehe...

balls, meron akong spare... baka me nangangailangan daw dyan sa tabi tabi... nuninuninuninuninuninu.... :P

its ok bro, i just came here to play. you can hate me all you want.

hey who said i wasnt thankful, for the vote of confidence to me to make me play. i treasure that bro! if your refering to the ym about trading players i just said can we talk some other time coz im really need to finish a financial report even when offers were given and when i try reaching you guys what did i get no one was talking to me, even said i never offered that kind of offer to the point a 3 team trade turn 2 team trade. maybe i was slow well its my fault. or maybe when i said im offering my players for a good trade, they want bosh,martin,kidd and hinrich . . i wouldnt mention whats offered for me i think the only person offering me a good trade is a name starting with letter J, but . . . . . gosh werent they the only 4 keeping me afloat in exchange of a superstar and a average player. i think like you we all look whats best for our team maybe some decisions are made good or bad but its what we think whats best for our team. if ever my methods make you guys upset it wasnt intended purposely, if i let it hanging im comtemplating it, some i gave counter offers to which what happen after is already by-gones.

its ok bro, if ever i get back im sure gonna give this a better fight, and if ever i go down again surely it wont be like the last time. its ok bro hate me, all of you hate me i just came here to play. and if my methods makes you guys upset im sorry. if you didnt get my players because what you think and your opinion is a fair trade guess i have my own interpretation to this. peace!

just to say this, last 2 years when i only have 4 players carrying my team having allen, wallace, redd and arenas. . . most of the others player that are good i got after the all star break but got injured. i offered 2 of them for just a single category that i lack so there was one who was struggling but need his little assist and a guard that gives only you know what im looking ( it aint nash or any first 5 rounder PG) and a subpar bench player. but what did one of you do, gave a breakdown and said the offer was bad . . . . i didnt react to that i was thinking if he was convince he got a bad offer then what can i do! and you guys have to say it here not vetoing your trade and all. its ok people no love! you can keep it!

anyways peace back to regular programming

its ok bro, if ever i get back im sure gonna give this a better fight, and if ever i go down again surely it wont be like the last time. its ok bro hate me, all of you hate me i just came here to play. and if my methods makes you guys upset im sorry. if you didnt get my players because what you think and your opinion is a fair trade guess i have my own interpretation to this. peace!

just to say this, last 2 years when i only have 4 players carrying my team having allen, wallace, redd and arenas. . . most of the others player that are good i got after the all star break but got injured. i offered 2 of them for just a single category that i lack so there was one who was struggling but need his little assist and a guard that gives only you know what im looking ( it aint nash or any first 5 rounder PG) and a subpar bench player. but what did one of you do, gave a breakdown and said the offer was bad . . . . i didnt react to that i was thinking if he was convince he got a bad offer then what can i do! and you guys have to say it here not vetoing your trade and all. its ok people no love! you can keep it!

anyways peace back to regular programming

bro... paalala ko lang... me veto system ang liga, pag di patas ang trade, wala pang 3 segundo, veto na yan - active and very critical ang mga gm's natin, boy...

now... paalala ko rin lang... u were offering ur guys on the forums (around page 280-300 - man, i dunno what got me the dilligence to look this up), pero what did you do on the actual - we offered our pieces (na hindi namin minamarket sa iba in the sense na best interest ng bawa't isa sa amin yung player mo), and we get zero-zilch-nada-kaput response for heaven-knows-how-long... nakakasira ng diskarte, quite frankly... and those few counter offers (and goodness, i also do lame offers, but yours kinda makes mine a go-get-em type) are so uneven, it makes them borderline sane...

then, you go on this tirade of "so ayaw nyo na sakin yada-yada-yada-blah-blah-blah" and gone dissing some gm's who reacted to your "sentiments" (around page 300-320)...

from the looks of it, either you are a 12 year old who is still learning the curves of life or you are a 44 yr old single male who is still stuck in his momma's basement trying to grasp a bit of "socializing with adult human beings 101"...

sorry, but i can't help anyone dissin' the other GM's and the league as a whole...

fact of the matter is, some of the GM's in the D league (ie, hoops, denim, etc) may be quite better than half of those in the main league - and point is, you should still feel lucky to be playing with them (and i'm not threatening or whatever - but we all know how much push we have).

tats naman ako dito.... :blush:

hehe :thumbsupsmiley:

bro, cguro hindi pa kse tau magkakilala masyado and we dont interact a lot, minsan ganyan lang ako makipagusap parang madrama. cguro sobra lang ako at home with you guys pero kung pangit sya sa inyo well dont worry you wont hear much from me.

also im happy and that i do feel lucky to be part of this early on than those just joining now thats having a hard time to join this league either main or d-league, and that push of yours yah i seen it well what can i say kaya nga nasa main league ka pa!.

and also you think and some others think who is good and i suck well thats YOUR and THEIRS opinion, i welcome that, criticism are welcome. so yun its either all of you continue to bring it here on the forum or let see it again in this year game.

oh thanks for the word of advice! may God Bless everyone :D

its not that you suck or anything .. youre just annoying .. i suggest you chill .. and everything will be cool

perfectly summarized and very well said...

not that you suck (ur team at least)... matter of fact, ur team was seeded to finish high on top with kidd, kaman, bosh, hinrich, k-mart 2, etc...

to be honest, we have a fair share of loudmouths around here (me included) but the difference is, we know when to chill and when to turn it on... heck, we even go borderline "chat fight"... but everything's cool...

chill bro...