6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

here's my line up....

i'm HIGHLY INTERESTED in LaMarcus Aldridge... w/ channing frye and perhaps the chance to pick oden right @ my very hands, i'm salivating at the thought of forming the blazers' three-headed post monsters...

...and the 1st pick is officially off the book... i mean, come to think of it, it would probably be my last time to have a top pick (and i swear, i'd never be the lowest seed again ever - i hate losing and tanking)... so while i'm at it, i'm gonna enjoy the ride...

Edited by gwapogi

It's been quite a while since I last posted on the thread. Quite disappointing that I didn't win it all last year after finishing the regular season on top and leading most of the weeks. Congrats to MTC Saints/blankface, better late than never. :)

On the bright side, now I get to play the big boys of the L. :thumbsupsmiley:

also, i might consider increasing the franchise in NBA Live Dynasty to 2 more GMs in 08-09 season.. i might consider him as one of the candidates, that is if he doesnt chicken out on me.. :evil:

Thanks for the vote of confidence boss bubs but I have to chicken out in your Dynasty League for the meantime. I'll just give you a bitch-a$$ slappin' in the MTC Main League. :evil: My fantasy load isn't as heavy as you guys, I only play a couple of leagues for every sport. Since I'm playing the Main League this season (I am, right? Being a finalist and finishing runner-up? :unsure:), that might be enough for me plus maybe a Pub League so there won't be much pressure. Hehe.

Work is eating up too much of my time nowadays. Anyway, see you guys in a 'lil less than two months.

It's been quite a while since I last posted on the thread. Quite disappointing that I didn't win it all last year after finishing the regular season on top and leading most of the weeks. Congrats to MTC Saints/blankface, better late than never. :)

On the bright side, now I get to play the big boys of the L. :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks for the vote of confidence boss bubs but I have to chicken out in your Dynasty League for the meantime. I'll just give you a bitch-a$$ slappin' in the MTC Main League. :evil: My fantasy load isn't as heavy as you guys, I only play a couple of leagues for every sport. Since I'm playing the Main League this season (I am, right? Being a finalist and finishing runner-up? :unsure:), that might be enough for me plus maybe a Pub League so there won't be much pressure. Hehe.

Work is eating up too much of my time nowadays. Anyway, see you guys in a 'lil less than two months.

ahahaha.. i wanna see you try your hardest.. what i remember is that i gave you THE beeyotch-ass slappin in the league that we were both on, twice in the regular season and for the 5th place spot.. :P

btw, i will put the mtc y! fantasy player banner in your sig, aight? :cool:

Edited by bubuy

Tough luck. I had 3 key injuries in the playoffs. No problem about the siggy thing boss. Just PM me when we're ready to start the league.

Thanks.

ahahaha.. i wanna see you try your hardest.. what i remember is that i gave you THE beeyotch-ass slappin in the league that we were both on, twice in the regular season and for the 5th place spot.. :P

btw, i will put the mtc y! fantasy player banner in your sig, aight? :cool:

Edited by jumpman23

That's what I'll be trying to do this season. :hypocritesmiley: Of course, its easier said than done.

Pero bilib ako sa pag manage mo pare. You stick with your players. You very rarely made a move and/or got a player from the FA pool or waiver wire and yet you managed to top the regular season standings last year. Ibang klase ang consistency ng teams mo pare,kahit na noong unang season. Teka, number ka ata sa regular season in the past two leagues, right? Matindi talaga. Ang gagawin ko nga ay kukunin ko ang mga core players ng team mo last year, he he he.

haaay

i thought i'll be able to repeat as champ last season!

hehehe!!!

kala ko makaka-chamba ulit ako

Edited by agentjackbauer
That's what I'll be trying to do this season. :hypocritesmiley: Of course, its easier said than done.

Pero bilib ako sa pag manage mo pare. You stick with your players. You very rarely made a move and/or got a player from the FA pool or waiver wire and yet you managed to top the regular season standings last year. Ibang klase ang consistency ng teams mo pare,kahit na noong unang season. Teka, number ka ata sa regular season in the past two leagues, right? Matindi talaga. Ang gagawin ko nga ay kukunin ko ang mga core players ng team mo last year, he he he.

may halo din swerte bro :thumbsupsmiley:

ayoko din kse masyado galawin lineup ko kahit na slump yung isa sa mga players ko. coz for sure sooner or later they'll snap out of the slump.

Bro. A, trade mo sakin si Roy....

i'm HIGHLY INTERESTED in LaMarcus Aldridge...

anak ng putakte, tinatarget nyo ung dalawang portland players ko ha.... :D

kasali na ko???

if this is true maraming salamat sa'yo bro ayasa!

pano ba kita mapapsalamata???pwede ba kiss na lang???

pano nga pala line-up ko?

yung pick mo na lang sa main league ang kapalet pre..... hahaha!

regarding your line up bro, wala pa yung liga, start pa lang to so antay mo na lang yung PM ni commish PBP or Consig... :D

yung pick mo na lang sa main league ang kapalet pre..... hahaha!

regarding your line up bro, wala pa yung liga, start pa lang to so antay mo na lang yung PM ni commish PBP or Consig... :D

pick ko sa main league?

hmmm...

painumin na lang kita bro! :thumbsupsmiley:

sensya na masyado ko na-excite. kala ko start na ng liga eh. :upside: