6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

g_0_g, take it easy on me.. ur burning me to the ground.. :lol:

man, if g_o_g is burning you, look what ayadasai is doin to me... charboiled big time...

...man, i hate zo, he's the one killin' me...

...and thanks to my players j-ho (ankle injury, should've been a 12pt / 7reb/ 2 stl guy), ak (ankle injury, should've been a 16pt / 7reb/ 2 stl / 3 blk guy) and jalen rose (arrggghhh... i'm almost cutting him) for sticking with me on this one... yeah, right!

gwaps im interested in Z.. :D

zydrunas??? i don't have him...

hehe...

zaza... i'm sorry man, but the way my line-up goes, he's virtually untouchable... i only have 2 C's in my fold, but if you can offer emeka with it... well... maybe i can deal him...

btw, i'm interested in james posey... i'm trading jalen and smush for him... trade???

Edited by gwapogi

oh well, di pala pumasok yung trade prop ko.

so chu, how bout lewis and a filler for the truth?

as for razing guys to the ground, I've seen it before but see, there's still enough time to make it up. dudes are just balling good right now so I'll just keep my fingers x-ed and hope no one goes down with something ugly and my cats keep gettig the minutes and filling the sheets.

If I remember right, I shell-shocked gwaps on the first coupla days only to bow down 8-3 by the end of the week. Same deal with bret who won it 6-4 just last week.

as for razing guys to the ground, I've seen it before but see, there's still enough time to make it up. dudes are just balling good right now so I'll just keep my fingers x-ed and hope no one goes down with something ugly and my cats keep gettig the minutes and filling the sheets.

If I remember right, I shell-shocked gwaps on the first coupla days only to bow down 8-3 by the end of the week. Same deal with bret who won it 6-4 just last week.

hell yeah, i remember that, indeed... scared the hell outta me... 'twas week 1 if i remember it right...

...hope the same goes this time around with ayadasai... hehe... wishful thinking...

...and i've sent a trade proposal to you... wishful thinking din... hehehe... just need some spot fillers...

hell yeah, i remember that, indeed... scared the hell outta me... 'twas week 1 if i remember it right...

...hope the same goes this time around with ayadasai... hehe... wishful thinking...

...and i've sent a trade proposal to you... wishful thinking din... hehehe... just need some spot fillers...

tempted dude, really. I'm gonna think this one over real good. Collison's solid with 10 and 7 but I'd love to get a dose of that FG% since my guards don't really shoot straight.

Still, I kinda hate the kicker. You're really trying to get rid of Jalen quick huh?

g_o_g. i've seen your proposal bro. but i'd like to have either tj ford or jason terry plus any filler that wouldn't involve any of your centers.

btw, pierce had another monstrous game.. 33 points ata and 11 rebs!!!

and my. finally!!! andre had one of his best games! 33 points din ata, 5 asts with 0 TOs.. 5+ rebs ata... err,, kalimutan ko na.. hehhe so, anyone wants to have andre? please stand up! heheh :boo:

gwapogs, i'm still open with kobe thing... if u don't mind... :cool:

hmm... lewis would be fine bro. but i'm not sure who's going to be your filler. kasi i'm really looking for a pg now that chauncey is getting ready to leave the team? :cry: heheh

here's what i'm thinking bro.. pierce for lewis+either speedy or deron.... or pierce for terry+any of your guards (malamang DA, hindi naman ata pede si manu, but manu i'd like too, i'll add another player if that would be the case... maybe harris or deng?)... or pierce for tj ford+any (err, same as above for terry) :D

tempted dude, really. I'm gonna think this one over real good. Collison's solid with 10 and 7 but I'd love to get a dose of that FG% since my guards don't really shoot straight.

Still, I kinda hate the kicker. You're really trying to get rid of Jalen quick huh?

yeah...i'm sick and tired of him...

actually, i'm about to give him up for a cetain desmond mason... who u picked up lunchtime (just when i was eating and thinking about things)... congrats for the des mason pick-up...

...well, i'm actually giving up rebounding by trading nick collison... he's quite inconsistent, but at times he wows me with very good numbers...

...and jalen... man, i see him getting traded before mid-season... and if ever he goes to a team like LA (lakers), his number are gonna blow up... but that's just me...

hmm... lewis would be fine bro. but i'm not sure who's going to be your filler. kasi i'm really looking for a pg now that chauncey is getting ready to leave the team?  :cry:  heheh

here's what i'm thinking bro.. pierce for lewis+either speedy or deron.... or pierce for terry+any of your guards (malamang DA, hindi naman ata pede si manu, but manu i'd like too, i'll add another player if that would be the case... maybe harris or deng?)... or pierce for tj ford+any (err, same as above for terry)  :D

hm. medyo napaisip ako ah. Lewis had a good night too, 27 pts, 10 rebs, 5 ast vs the BETcats.

I was actually looking to move Alston hence the kicker but I ended up dropping him since he won't be helping my squad anytime soon.

What if Pierce + Sarunas for Lewis + either Claxton or Anderson?

Fair enough?

ayos nga eh, it's the first time I caught y'all napping.

Mason's minutes were starting to pick up. He was starting to get back to form and he was, fortunately enough, very much available.

Now the Hornets have another hyperathetic specimen who can actually play the game and they'll be buzzing around until March.

Of course, if commish were here, he would've beaten me to the punch, for sure.

Edited by gift_of_game
hm. medyo napaisip ako ah. Lewis had a good night too, 27 pts, 10 rebs, 5 ast vs the BETcats.

I was actually looking to move Alston hence the kicker but I ended up dropping him since he won't be helping my squad anytime soon.

Fair enough?

wow! my 3 point experts!!! hehe :boo:

i agree with u bro. lewis had a very good night againsts the cats... but let me think about that proposal of pierce+runi for lewis+claxton... mukhang fair in some way, but i'm not sure kung papayag ako. eto yung mga kind of trade na talagang pag-iisipan mo.. :D

but yeah, it's a good proposal... :hypocritesmiley:

ayos nga eh, it's the first time I caught y'all napping.

Mason's minutes were starting to pick up. He was starting to get back to form and he was, fortunately enough, very much available.

Now the Hornets have another hyperathetic specimen who can actually play the game and they'll be buzzing around until March.

Of course, if commish were here, he would've beaten me to the punch, for sure.

and i commend you for doing so... nice pick-up of desmond, indeed...

...probably will hold on to the SF spot for the rest of the season... boki's too soft...

yeah...i'm sick and tired of him...

actually, i'm about to give him up for a cetain desmond mason... who u picked up lunchtime (just when i was eating and thinking about things)... congrats for the des mason pick-up...

...well, i'm actually giving up rebounding by trading nick collison... he's quite inconsistent, but at times he wows me with very good numbers...

...and jalen... man, i see him getting traded before mid-season... and if ever he goes to a team like LA (lakers), his number are gonna blow up... but that's just me...

balik mo sakin si crawford... hehehe.. :P

zydrunas??? i don't have him...

hehe...

zaza... i'm sorry man, but the way my line-up goes, he's virtually untouchable... i only have 2 C's in my fold, but if you can offer emeka with it... well... maybe i can deal him...

btw, i'm interested in james posey... i'm trading jalen and smush for him... trade???

emeka is on his way to hoops bro (barring any trade mishaps).. you're deal is very tempting bro, i must say.. but i'd be gang-banged by PGs if smush goes on board.. hmm.. maybe we can involve hoops on this one? 3-team deal? hoops you have a PF/C to spare for smush?

i checked the sched for the rest of the week, you have more guys playing every single day.. :boo:

Fair enough?

my 2 cents.. great deal for both teams.. ;)

emeka is on his way to hoops bro (barring any trade mishaps).. you're deal is very tempting bro, i must say.. but i'd be gang-banged by PGs if smush goes on board.. hmm.. maybe we can involve hoops on this one? 3-team deal? hoops you have a PF/C to spare for smush?

well... i'd take any of your swingmen for jalen rose + either luther head or smush...

gwaps y did you cancel your offers? i am just thinking now how to deal smush, fisher or telfair once i accept your offer.. :D

ah... ok sir... kala ko kasi ayaw mo na eh, huhuhu... :cry:

saka... kasi yung advisory ng yahoo, ang gulo sa taas nung page... hehe...

...anyways, sige, i'll post it back... so it'll be for iggy, right? or josh smith???