6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

compared to the Division II of the US NCAA or even the secondary leagues of Football leagues in Europe where I think we got the inspiration for the D-League, we don't base on level of skill/talent on who's in the main league and who's in the D-League. the roster/lineup of GM's for the main league is made up of fantasy players who mostly have been playing with us since we started making a MTC Fantasy NBA league and just added up some other players who have proven themselves to be really active to maintain a competitive league. with the increased number of aspirants, the original members/main leaguers decided to make a D-League to accomodate the other members that wanted to join. the D-League serves also as a sign of how commited aspiring main league GM's would be of joining us. as a reward for the top two teams/GM's of the D-League and keeping the Main League competitive (possibly improving it more), the top two teams/GM's of the D-League will be promoted to the main league and the lowest two teams/GM's of the main league will be demoted to the D-League.

and no, the two aforementioned leagues are not keepers...

compared to the Division II of the US NCAA or even the secondary leagues of Football leagues in Europe where I think we got the inspiration for the D-League, we don't base on level of skill/talent on who's in the main league and who's in the D-League. the roster/lineup of GM's for the main league is made up of fantasy players who mostly have been playing with us since we started making a MTC Fantasy NBA league and just added up some other players who have proven themselves to be really active to maintain a competitive league. with the increased number of aspirants, the original members/main leaguers decided to make a D-League to accomodate the other members that wanted to join. the D-League serves also as a sign of how commited aspiring main league GM's would be of joining us. as a reward for the top two teams/GM's of the D-League and keeping the Main League competitive (possibly improving it more), the top two teams/GM's of the D-League will be promoted to the main league and the lowest two teams/GM's of the main league will be demoted to the D-League.

Just as I've thought. Secondary league lang para sa mga newbies gaya ko or dun sa mga not-so-active. Thank you much.. :)

Dun sa 2nd one, kasi ang pagkakaintindi ko D stands for Dynasty, then keeper yun; kaya naitanong ko.

Sige, I'll join the D-League. Ni-recommend sakin ni ayasadai and I'm welcoming the challenge. Sabi ko pa naman sa kanya na baka hindi ko salihan, pero nagdalawang-isip naman ako. Tamang-tama ang D-League sa'kin kasi hindi gaanong impressive ang basketball credentials ko.

Last question: Ano ang format nito? (sensya na po)

Sino ang 1st pick sa keeper's?

Trade ko T-mac for the first pick and another player......

I want Kevin Durant!!!!!!

that would be me...

and, no, i won't let go of durant... not even for snitch d 24...

...and that's a big statement... hehehehe

...and i'm taking jeff green with my 2nd round pick...

...and gonna pick up kyle lowry in the FA pool...

...and that, will take me to the gold... i think...

para di OT:

man, crawford killed my season... big papi would've done wonders for my rbi starving team... dammit...

Edited by gwapogi
There are 11 categories included in our format: fg%, ft%, FTM, 3pts made, pts, rebs, blocks, steals, assists, TO, A/T

Hmm.. ngayon lang ako sasabak sa A/T Ratio attribute. Tsaka H2H ang hanap ko talaga, hindi roto..

Yup, this is good. Thanks a lot..

and I'm pretty sure LIVE draft ito. (the JAVA applet)

^the author of your quoted text is wrong bro. commish AJB was the one who answered the categories we count in our league.

hehehe

bro gwaps, are you gonna name your team Cavite Super Sonics?

hehehe

KD's most probably gonna mess up your FG% big time if he doesn't get better shot selection. but yeah, he's most probably be the best fantasy rookie this year. the far second fantasy stud in this incoming crop of rookies would either be Law, Green or Horford IMHO...

that would be me...

and, no, i won't let go of durant... not even for snitch d 24...

...and that's a big statement... hehehehe

...and i'm taking jeff green with my 2nd round pick...

...and gonna pick up kyle lowry in the FA pool...

...and that, will take me to the gold... i think...

para di OT:

man, crawford killed my season... big papi would've done wonders for my rbi starving team... dammit...

Actually Gwaps, hindi OT yung una mong sinabi tungkol sa basketball. Naging OT noong humirit ka about baseball. Basketball thread kasi to eh, he he he:-)

Actually Gwaps, hindi OT yung una mong sinabi tungkol sa basketball. Naging OT noong humirit ka about baseball. Basketball thread kasi to eh, he he he:-)

nyak! oo nga, nahilo... hehehe...

actaully, jeff green would be my ROY candidate this early... acie law would be the runner-up...

• 2 weeks later...

attention: commish ng d-league: fatso?? (tama ba?)

outline na natin mga contenders.. pm those guys if they're still interested in joining. limit the slots the same as before. if there are openings, send out invites only to those interested and willing to go through the grinds of the fantasy season.

let's start early and establish the d-league early.. ayoko ng maarte! i'm serious in making a come back to the main league after this season.. hehe :P

btw, akin si reggie miller!!! hehehe :D

attention: commish ng d-league: fatso?? (tama ba?)

outline na natin mga contenders.. pm those guys if they're still interested in joining. limit the slots the same as before. if there are openings, send out invites only to those interested and willing to go through the grinds of the fantasy season.

let's start early and establish the d-league early.. ayoko ng maarte! i'm serious in making a come back to the main league after this season.. hehe :P

btw, akin si reggie miller!!! hehehe :D

Uyyyyy....

Si hoop nabuhay!!!!!

Seryoso sa kanyang pagbabalik........

Uyyyyy....

Si hoop nabuhay!!!!!

Seryoso sa kanyang pagbabalik........

syempre.. sasali ako sa trend na mga nagka-comeback noh.. heheh :D

at ikaw naman san ka nagsusuot? hehe

umpisahan na yang listahan na yan at mag-confirm na dito.. teka, backread nga ako at hanapin ko mga members at ma-pm na.. hehe

pre kingsville, standby ka lang.. baka may hindi mag-confirm eh.. isa ka sa mga papadalhan namin ng invites.. pero dapat willing ka..

and invites are not only invites... may kasamang questionnaire un na dapat mong sagutin. more on know-hows of how fantasy leagues is being played. in this case ung yahoo fantasy league... ex. would you trade player 1 with player 2 if you're looking for this category 1.. parang ganun..

para maging competitive yung d-league...

pre kingsville, standby ka lang.. baka may hindi mag-confirm eh.. isa ka sa mga papadalhan namin ng invites.. pero dapat willing ka..

and invites are not only invites... may kasamang questionnaire un na dapat mong sagutin. more on know-hows of how fantasy leagues is being played. in this case ung yahoo fantasy league... ex. would you trade player 1 with player 2 if you're looking for this category 1.. parang ganun..

whoa .. quiz involved .....

damn, you got stricter now bro...

hehehe

Welcome back pareng Hoop (a.k.a. my favorite trading partner)!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Me wants to play ...

The lady wants to play guys. Im sure you can make room for her. :hypocritesmiley: