6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

On the contrary, the stats are very close.Im only 3 up in blocks and assists, 2 up in steals and only 6 up in rebs. Four categories na agad yun which are too close to call. Then we still have the fg% and ft%, and you know anything can happen in those categories considering our percentages are close as well. So that makes it 6 categories to be determined. As early as now, you have notched the turnovers and A/T categories while the only category I am confident of winning is the pts scored.

The scoreline might be 8-3 but you and I both know its actually closer than that. And with your team's favorable sked, anything can happen.

Edited by agentjackbauer
a 5-5 tie would do no good for gwaps, he has to go 6-5 to win it all at this stage. too many DNPs would make it hard for him to catch up in PTS.

yeah, too hard to maintain the FG% and FT%... and it's not i have okafor or a least, i have kevin garnett playing to pile up the blks...

you win commish... period! :D

Edited by gwapogi
yeah, too hard to maintain the FG% and FT%... and it's not i have okafor or a least, i have kevin garnett playing to pile up the blks...

you win commish... period! :D

Your style of donwplaying your chances is working bro :lol: Panalo ka na!

You are now up in blocks with Darko giving you 5 in today's game. Congrats bro!!!

Parang matat*e ako sa excitement at suspense ng labanang gwapogs at commish!

6-5 in favor of commish.

Pero Pero Pero pwedeng magbago dahil ang magiging championship point decider would be the FG%.

Naglalaro pa si Odom kay commish at si Walton kay Gwapogs, .7% lang ang lamang ni commish!

Hawak bayan!

Hehehehehe!

Commish, yung championship round natin sa kabila biglang gumanda nakahabol ako 5-6!

Pero sure ka na dun. Congrats!

(edit)Side note, parang matat*e at masusuka rin ako sa laban ng LAKERS ko.

Kelangan nila manalo to clinch a playoff spot. T*ngna kasing Sonics to eh, ayaw pang ibigay ang LABAN! Sumuko na kayo. Leeeeeccchhh!!!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY