6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

gwapogs, i'll get back at you after my trade with bosing... but for advance info i'm willing to let go artest+moe pete for kobe.. what u think?  :lol:

c'mon man... that's way too lopsided...

...officially, i'm taking kobe off the market... yeah, he commits 212,542,238,872 turnovers (he and kidd, actually), but i'll live with that...

...being real, i'll settle with trading my 2nd tiers for your 2nd tiers... and as i believe, i have sent almost evry GM out there some, let's say, very reasonable trade offers...

...hoping for the best for all of us, though...

...and, RIP CITY, care to trade back melo for AK47???

c'mon man... that's way too lopsided...

...officially, i'm taking kobe off the market... yeah, he commits 212,542,238,872 turnovers (he and kidd, actually), but i'll live with that...

...being real, i'll settle with trading my 2nd tiers for your 2nd tiers... and as i believe, i have sent almost evry GM out there some, let's say, very reasonable trade offers...

...hoping for the best for all of us, though...

way too lopsided my friend? :huh:

let's do the math, shall we?

season averages:

kobe bryant - 34.2 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 4.4 apg, 2.8 TOpg, 1.4 spg, 0.6 bpg, 0.451 FG, 0.831 FT, 0.8 3pg

ron artest - 21.2 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 2.6 apg, 2.6 TOpg, 2.6 spg, 0.5 bpg, 0.473 FG, 0.656 FTs, 1.3 3pg

moe peterson - 12.1 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.2 TOpg, 0.4 spg, 0.1 bpg, 0.432 FG, 0.682 FTs, 1.7 3pg

total for 2 - 33.3ppg, 10.1 rpg, 3.9 apg, 3.8 TOpg, 3.0 spg, 0.6 bpg, 0.452 FG, 0.669 FT, 3.0 3pg

hmmm... mukha namang balanced ah....

let's look at the pre-rankings.. shall we...

kobe is of course a top 10 player...

artest is a top 20 player...

moe pete is between top 20-50 player.....

hmmm.. fair pa den since 2 for 1 yung trade....

so anyone say this proposal is way too lopsided, kindly please explain why? :hypocritesmiley:

peace!

Ayasadai,

No harm with the offer pare, thx na rin. I just happen to think that Marion merits at least a top ten or top fifteen fantasy player in exchange, after all he was the number one fantasy player last year if Im not mistaken. Sana may iba kang offer na mas matindi:-)

...hhhmmm isip ako ng better offer, maybe not now muna, ok pa naman yung takbo ng team... :D

chu's hoopburners

trades

chauncey billups

chris mihm

for

teamnotsokewl

emeka okafor

bonzi wells

guys, vote now!  :lol:

sounds good... no problem here! :thumbsupsmiley:

man, i'm being roughed up by ayadasai... never fell behind so bad like that... 1-9... dang...

:boo: zo with 9 blocks!!!

monday pa lang naman pre, mahaba pa yan! :)

both players are injured right? melo suffered sprain kanina diba? :huh:

ayasadai, nakita mo na offer ko? :D

have to reject your offer bossing kahit lamang si fisher sa ranking, 3 na kasi PG ko eh... :)

way too lopsided my friend?  :huh:

let's do the math, shall we?

season averages:

kobe bryant - 34.2 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 4.4 apg, 2.8 TOpg, 1.4 spg, 0.6 bpg, 0.451 FG, 0.831 FT, 0.8 3pg

ron artest - 21.2 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 2.6 apg, 2.6 TOpg, 2.6 spg, 0.5 bpg, 0.473 FG, 0.656 FTs, 1.3 3pg

moe peterson - 12.1 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.2 TOpg, 0.4 spg, 0.1 bpg, 0.432 FG, 0.682 FTs, 1.7 3pg

total for 2 - 33.3ppg, 10.1 rpg, 3.9 apg, 3.8 TOpg, 3.0 spg, 0.6 bpg, 0.452 FG, 0.669 FT, 3.0 3pg

hmmm... mukha namang balanced ah....

let's look at the pre-rankings.. shall we...

kobe is of course a top 10 player...

artest is a top 20 player...

moe pete is between top 20-50 player.....

hmmm.. fair pa den since 2 for 1 yung trade....

so anyone say this proposal is way too lopsided, kindly please explain why?  :hypocritesmiley:

peace!

hahaha... gotcha... i'm just playin' man... was hopin' u'll add up another player and maybe we can go on... hehehe...

...but anyways, scoring and steals is probably my team's strong suit, weaknesses being the A/T ratio (thanks kobe) and rebounding (with my plethora of pg's/sg's)...

...no harm done by anyone... but i guess, the way the market grows, i'd better stick with what yahoo and my pre-rankings gave me - and make the most of it...

...cuz quite honestly, as commish has said, trades don't come easy here...

...looking back, it seems that the way the league goes, here are my bad moves:

- dropping derek anderson (cuz he's benched early this season)

- dropping steven hunter (while his minutes are going below 25:00 per game)

- dropping james jones (cuz i thought he's gonna be riding the pine all the way, until they started diaw at C)

- hanging on to nene (whereas i could've picked up david west early for him) - until his knee blew out

- not being online on draft day

- picking up olowokandi on wrong days of the month

...well, breaks of the game...

hahaha... gotcha... i'm just playin' man... was hopin' u'll add up another player and maybe we can go on... hehehe...

hahaha :boo: :boo:

no problem bro. i'm a fair trader and would not like to see other's downfall in terms of trading in exchange of my own's gain.. hehehe

anyway, if u want to have another player that's fine with me. i'm open to all suggestions bro. but the third player i assure u would not have to be the likes of an andre miller or a keving garnett for i am including artest on the package already. :)

i'm still waiting for commish to decide on my trade proposal regarding marion... :cool:

hahaha  :boo:  :boo:

no problem bro. i'm a fair trader and would not like to see other's downfall in terms of trading in exchange of my own's gain.. hehehe

anyway, if u want to have another player that's fine with me. i'm open to all suggestions bro. but the third player i assure u would not have to be the likes of an andre miller or a keving garnett for i am including artest on the package already.  :)

i'm still waiting for commish to decide on my trade proposal regarding marion...  :cool:

well, i'm looking for role players... trading a package of jalen and smush, anyone...

...and man... why did josh howard take his vacation leave when i'm pitted against ayadasai... dang...

hahaha  :boo:  :boo:

anyway, if u want to have another player that's fine with me. i'm open to all suggestions bro. but the third player i assure u would not have to be the likes of an andre miller or a keving garnett for i am including artest on the package already.  :)

i'm still waiting for commish to decide on my trade proposal regarding marion...  :cool:

well... to be quite honest, i dunno if this would work... but, would a kobe, jalen + filler for artest, andre + filler be good???

well... to be quite honest, i dunno if this would work... but, would a kobe, jalen + filler for artest, andre + filler be good???

hmm... who do u want to be a filler then? if u'd ask me, i'd rather include moe pete since your giving me jalen in return.

update on francis+pierce for marion trade: commish, rejected my offer. that's ok bro. there's always time to talk some trades... just let me though if you decided that you want to re-open this negotiation. :cool:

Can't really knock that trade with all those solid players on deck, that's just something.

Of course, I'd really love to get the chance to get Billups. You just got to love that consistency, the threes and the wicked A/T ratio---three spots my 5-man pg rotation is awfully weak at.

But heck, seems like Chu here has got himself a slam-bang deal...

Can't really knock that trade with all those solid players on deck, that's just something.

Of course, I'd really love to get the chance to get Billups. You just got to love that consistency, the threes and the wicked A/T ratio---three spots my 5-man pg rotation is awfully weak at. 

But heck, seems like Chu here has got himself a slam-bang deal...

hey man, i'm really sorry for rejecting ur offer regarding billups. i know you'd like to own him as much as i'd like to have tim duncan.. :boo:

anyway, care to make a deal with me? are u interested with paul pierce or steve francis? the players i'm really interested in your team are jason terry, tj ford, rashard lewis and jermaine o'neal (and of course TD but it's out of reach i know). :D

...looking back, it seems that the way the league goes, here are my bad moves:

- dropping derek anderson (cuz he's benched early this season)

- dropping steven hunter (while his minutes are going below 25:00 per game)

- dropping james jones (cuz i thought he's gonna be riding the pine all the way, until they started diaw at C)

- hanging on to nene (whereas i could've picked up david west early for him) - until his knee blew out

- not being online on draft day

- picking up olowokandi on wrong days of the month

...well, breaks of the game...

haha, parang confessional.

ok.

here are my dumbass moves so far:

1. Dropping Sweetney - I read somewhere that Skiles would never play him more than 20 mins per game since he wanted to maximize his bench this season---this despite the fact that Sweet was posting something like 10 and 7 with the occasional block every 4 games or so. Dang, Dang, Daaaaaaaaaaang!

2. Signing Richie Frahm `coz he played one game where he rained 3's all over the place. Next thing I know, kid's raining DNP-CD's like crazy.

3. Waiting too long for Diaw to explode and in the process, missing the chance at picking him off the wire. I think I was banking on a kid named Ariza to get me the numbers since LB was actually starting him and playing him overbig minutes early in the season. Tsktsktsk.

4. Drafting Kelvin Cato after Yahoo suggested it to me when there was like, a world of talent on the board. And worse, hanging on to the cat when he couldn't even make a single block in 3 games.

5. Ignoring Steve Francis on draft day. All `coz he's Steve Francis and really, I hate to deal with the rep.

hey man, i'm really sorry for rejecting ur offer regarding billups. i know you'd like to own him as much as i'd like to have tim duncan..  :boo:

anyway, care to make a deal with me? are u interested with paul pierce or steve francis? the players i'm really interested in your team are jason terry, tj ford, rashard lewis and jermaine o'neal (and of course TD but it's out of reach i know).  :D

Chu: no hard feelings `bout that one man, I understand the Biz as well as anyone so ayos lang talaga.

what's on the table bro? I'm mighty interested in picking up the Truth himself, that just got my motor running...

Bubuy: dude, anong offer mo kay Deron Dub?

I'm sorry guys, TD is off the shelf. I actually had to pass up on Dirk just to get him.

bwahahaha.. ayos ito..

mine so far:

1. not being online on draft day.. :grr: y o y am i in a different time zone.. :cry:

2. putting amare #3 in my predraft ranking and not being online when news came out about the surgery.. post-2642-1125237268.gif

3. thinking that the old fantasy formula would be used [pts+reb+ast+blk+stl] - [ (FGA-FGM) + (FTM-FTM) + TO] somethin like that sh!t.. eventually ranking swingmen and jumpshooters way down my predraft rankings..

4. picking up players when they werent played - CD :angry: