C Brad Miller

C Troy Murphy

Util Gerald Wallace

Util Alonzo Mourning

Util Josh Childress

BN Udonis Haslem

BN Danny Granger

BN Jamaal Tinsley

I have a pending trade, Granger/Mourning for Okafor/Millsap. What else could I do to improve my lineup? :unsure:

Damn, you got a solid team. Only real problems I see are the block and rebound categories (and perhaps fg%?) and you are solving those already with Okafor coming in. Problema nga lang is you have injury-concerns in Nash, Brad Miller and Granger. I think Josh Childress has been in a bit of funk lately

This is my D-League lineup:

PG Steve Nash

SG Ray Allen

G Kirk Hinrich

SF Mike Miller

PF Kevin Garnett

F David West

C Brad Miller

C Troy Murphy

Util Gerald Wallace

Util Alonzo Mourning

Util Josh Childress

BN Udonis Haslem

BN Danny Granger

BN Jamaal Tinsley

I have a pending trade, Granger/Mourning for Okafor/Millsap. What else could I do to improve my lineup? :unsure:

KG + Nash + Allen???

wow, 3 first round picks all in your team...

commish's comments are right on the money, with Nash and Tinsley, sometimes Allen and KG, taking care of your assists and a/t ratio. 3pt stats are well taken care of with by your guards plus your big will give you solid, not dominating though, big man stats (rebs, blks, and fg%). I'm thinking you probably have some trouble in the steals department Wallace and Mourning are your only defensive machines and Mournings more of a blocks contributor than swipes. your bigs are injury-prone too, with the exception of KG, so I'm thinking you might have had an up and down season so far with your bigs. try to trade Haslem, Miller and Murphy for a more consistent big that would probably help out KG and the incoming Okafor with your big man stats. or just stay put with your current lineup and hope for the best that no more injury bugs would hit your players...

now this coming all-star week is gonna be tricky...

I'm not gonna be suprised if someone will get a perfect score...

or maybe even two of 'em...

the all star week is really a tricky part of the season and it comes in a crucial time too.. imagine a 4-day sprint (for some fantasy teams only 3 playing days with no games on thurs).. im just hoping that hoops wont vanquish me to the bottom.. :hypocritesmiley:

for all Baron Davis lovers..

Warriors G Baron Davis to undergo knee surgery

DENVER (Ticker) - Golden State Warriors guard Baron Davis will undergo surgery on his left knee Tuesday.

Davis, who did not play in Monday's loss to the Denver Nuggets, will have an arthroscopic procedure to clean out debris in the knee. He will be out for an unspecified period of time.

Davis leads the team in scoring at 20.7 points and is averaging 8.7 assists. He has not played since injuring his knee on February 3 against Charlotte.