6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Since there are no objections to PBP's proposal, I take it to mean that its a go. So managers have four (4) days to register their objection to the three-team trade.Pareng bubuy, ilang votes nga ulit for a veto?

Kindly register your objection (if any) or veto here. Just copy.

sa 14-team league, 5 votes will veto a trade.. i have no objections din sa 3 team trade niyo.. commish, 3 days lang ang reject time natin sa trades.. wala din ako objection sa suggestion ni PBP.. sa feb 9, 5PM manila time pag wala pang 5 votes, pwede mo na transfer manually, kung ok din lang sa other GMs.. :)

basically naman, kung matuloy na yung isang trade ngayon (hoops and PBP's) pwede mo na din i-manual move yung players mo at ni hoops on the same day kasi in essence pag nde na-veto yung trade ngayon, payag na din sila dun sa isang trade di ba? :D

^I remember our 3 team trade last season with Chad_Moneyshot(?) and bro Hoop, what we did was trade all the players at the same time to the respective teams in which they would eventually go so all teams would get their players at the same time. the only glitch with that was if the trade got vetoed, they had to veto all the trades in accordance with the 3 team deal...

Sent out trade props to y'all...

Gwaps, I know exactly why you won't trade Tay and that's the exact same reason why I want him.

That Compton Cat's consistent---albeit unspectacular---and it's tough to get numbers like that night in/out. I sent a 3 for 2 swap and I'll end up picking up that player you're gonna cut.

that was a slightly different case.. because each GM was getting a single player from the other two..

i also had a 3 team trade last year with hoops and g0g..

their trade is, parang ipinasa yung 2 players rotationally.. mahirap explain sa words.. :D

my bad, didn't understand clearly that there wasn't a loophole for that kind of deal...

hehehe

Sent out trade props to y'all...

Gwaps, I know exactly why you won't trade Tay and that's the exact same reason why I want him.

That Compton Cat's consistent---albeit unspectacular---and it's tough to get numbers like that night in/out. I sent a 3 for 2 swap and I'll end up picking up that player you're gonna cut.

hey yo... no problem, bro... gonna work out something within the day...

sa 14-team league, 5 votes will veto a trade.. i have no objections din sa 3 team trade niyo.. commish, 3 days lang ang reject time natin sa trades.. wala din ako objection sa suggestion ni PBP.. sa feb 9, 5PM manila time pag wala pang 5 votes, pwede mo na transfer manually, kung ok din lang sa other GMs.. :)

basically naman, kung matuloy na yung isang trade ngayon (hoops and PBP's) pwede mo na din i-manual move yung players mo at ni hoops on the same day kasi in essence pag nde na-veto yung trade ngayon, payag na din sila dun sa isang trade di ba? :D

So after three days without 5 objections to the three-team trade, I will transfer the players manually.

Anyone with objections, please let them be known. Salamat.

as i've said, no problem with me...

...ANG LALAKAS NG TEAM NYO!!!

Malakas? Not my team. Not anymore. After a 10-1 trashing and the present problems with Murphy and Baron and JPoor still in the sidelines, my team is going to the dogs. The trade will give me some change but it wont be enough. I need to trade either one or two of these three, Curry Randolph or Dwight, for a shooter, a swingman or a point guard.

So if anyone has reasonable offers for the three named big men, let me know.