6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

para kanino dude?

si Nash sana yung napipisil ko kaya lang diba itra-trade mo na sya?

Consig, game nako para kay CWebb! kahit 2 for 1 (Noc + filler), oks na...

uyyyy Joe Johnson... (drool...)

pwede ako dyan... look @ my team for any kickers & offer me some of yours... then let's deal...!!!

Will probably be a combo of dudes...I'm still thinking this through...I'm bound to lose one category week-in and week-out without JO...still, the prospect of acquiring a stud combo guard lingers...

same here... would be going less of PTS, FG's, 3's, FT's, FT%'s & AST...

...well... you win some, you lose some... can't have em all, right...???

...just hook me up...

PBP gets : Nash and Lee

Chu gets : Marion and Brevin Knight

Agentjackbauer gets : Josh Howard and Okafor

I have a suggestion?

Why don't we just do the 3-team trade here in the board.

We let the other GMs decide if they are ok with the 3-team trade, then after 4 days, if no majority veto the trade, then you commish will just manually place the players involved in the trade in their new TEAMS.

What do you think?

no problem with me dito sa trade na to......

and I agree dun sa suggestion ni bro PBP.... that way walang masasayang na oras since 3-team trade naman to...

***also, bro chu, I already rejected your offer, tignan ko lang yung team ko this week since maganda yung result nung match up ko kay commish...

may chance si katrina na maka 11-0! :boo:

10-1 na ang lamang with lebron still to play.. 6 rebounds lang ang lamang ni commish.. we've never had any 11-0 score even for a single day in our 2 year history, ngayon sa final score pa ata! :boo:

wala ng chance sa 11-0.. nag 2TOs na si LBJ eh.. hehe.. :D

10-1 na. :-(

Gulpi de gulat ang team ko.

Muntik pang maka 10-1 si ayasadai ah!

Lakas!

hahaha, nanghihinayang din ako kahit paano... record sana (no offense commish).... sa cellphone lang kasi ako naka monitor and hindi dun kita yun mga stats, final score lang ang nakikita ko.... and napaaga yung release ko kay Varejao who got 3 (or 2) rebs ata... and kung alam ko lang yung sa to... baka hindi ko ginamit either si thomas or livingston... pero ok lang, a win is a win.... actually, nagulat ako sa outcome ng score..... nice one!! :cool:

no problem with me dito sa trade na to......

and I agree dun sa suggestion ni bro PBP.... that way walang masasayang na oras since 3-team trade naman to...

***also, bro chu, I already rejected your offer, tignan ko lang yung team ko this week since maganda yung result nung match up ko kay commish...

oks bro.. prop me up if you change mind.. hehe :D

ayan na.. nararamdaman ko na naman si katrina.. hahah :boo:

Reposting the trade for easy reference.

After a marathon YM conference, a three team trade has been agreed upon between PBP, Chu and myself. The following are the details:

I. First Trade between PBP and Chu:

PBP gives up: Josh Howard and Okafor

Chu gives up: Nash and Lee

II. Second trade (After the first trade is approved, a second trade will then be agreed upon between Chu and Agentjackbauer)

Chu gives up: Josh Howard and Okafor

Agentjackbauer gives up: Marion and Brevin Knight

III. Final scenario:

PBP gets : Nash and Lee

Chu gets : Marion and Brevin Knight

Agentjackbauer gets : Josh Howard and Okafor

In voting for the approval or rejection of the trade, kindly take into consideration the following:

(1) It is a three-team trade, so please look at the final player exchange.

(2) The trade was motivated by the following factors: Chu wanted Marion; PBP needed a point guard (and who better than Nash for that spot eh?) and I wanted some change in my team (like getting a shot-blocker).

(3) The trade was mutually agreed upon by all parties. (although medyo ako ang napipilitan sa huli, nagkahiyaan na eh kaya tinuloy na rin, haha :hypocritesmiley: )

(4) I wanted to hold on to Knight coz he is due to play this week. I kept on offering Crawford or JRich instead pero gusto ni Chu si Knight (probably because he will lose Nash). PBP was also considering Collison instead of Lee.

(5) PBP, Chu and I also agreed that if either one of the two trades is vetoed, all players will be sent back to their mother teams

hahaha, nanghihinayang din ako kahit paano... record sana (no offense commish).... sa cellphone lang kasi ako naka monitor and hindi dun kita yun mga stats, final score lang ang nakikita ko.... and napaaga yung release ko kay Varejao who got 3 (or 2) rebs ata... and kung alam ko lang yung sa to... baka hindi ko ginamit either si thomas or livingston... pero ok lang, a win is a win.... actually, nagulat ako sa outcome ng score..... nice one!! :cool:

actually kung di mo ginamit is LBJ, 10-1 sana ang score.. :P