6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Itigil mo na yang FPj-mode pare, di bagay sa team mo. Lebron-Kobe-Melo ba naman, paano magiging underdog yun eh puro certified fantasy star yang mga yan (aside from being legit NBA suprstars). Laki na ng laman mo, bumalik pa ata dating laro ni Hilario. Tsk tsk, doom for my team. Im just trying to weather the storm; waiting for Knight and JPoor to return (both waiver wire pick-ups. ga pala, hehe. ) Sacrifice muna for this week and the next basta wag masyado maiwanan sa scores.

Grabe, humahataw talaga team ni Ayasadai. Parang bagyo!! Given na na maganda laro ni Kobe pero pati si Mo Williams and Kapono kumakamada!!

Kakatakot, wag naman sanang 10-0. BUkas maglalaro pa si Lebron plus two other players samantalang Eddie House lang ang sa akin. Pathetic.

My team is going to the dogs.

Edited by agentjackbauer

After a marathon YM conference, a three team trade has been agreed upon between PBP, Chu and myself. The following are the details:

I. First Trade between PBP and Chu:

PBP gives up: Josh Howard and Okafor

Chu gives up: Nash and Lee

II. Second trade (After the first trade is approved, a second trade will then be agreed upon between Chu and Agentjackbauer)

Chu gives up: Josh Howard and Okafor

Agentjackbauer gives up: Marion and Brevin Knight

III. Final scenario:

PBP gets : Nash and Lee

Chu gets : Marion and Brevin Knight

Agentjackbauer gets : Josh Howard and Okafor

In voting for the approval or rejection of the trade, kindly take into consideration the following:

(1) It is a three-team trade, so please look at the final player exchange.

(2) The trade was motivated by the following factors: Chu wanted Marion; PBP needed a point guard (and who better than Nash for that spot eh?) and I wanted some change in my team (like getting a shot-blocker).

(3) The trade was mutually agreed upon by all parties. (although medyo ako ang napipilitan sa huli, nagkahiyaan na eh kaya tinuloy na rin, haha :hypocritesmiley: )

(4) I wanted to hold on to Knight coz he is due to play this week. I kept on offering Crawford or JRich instead pero gusto ni Chu si Knight (probably because he will lose Nash). PBP was also considering Collison instead of Lee.

(5) PBP, Chu and I also agreed that if either one of the two trades is vetoed, all players will be sent back to their mother teams

Edited by agentjackbauer

I have a suggestion?

Why don't we just do the 3-team trade here in the board.

We let the other GMs decide if they are ok with the 3-team trade, then after 4 days, if no majority veto the trade, then you commish will just manually place the players involved in the trade in their new TEAMS.

What do you think?

In that way, it will really look like a 3-team trade (a flaw that Yahoo didn't anticipated, hehehe), instead of a first come first serve trade.

It is of course must be agreed upon by majority of GMs....

What do you think guys?

Then, for those who wants a three or even a four team trade in the future we can do this set-up to make it easier to all of us.

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY
Grabe, humahataw talaga team ni Ayasadai. Parang bagyo!! Given na na maganda laro ni Kobe pero pati si Mo Williams and Kapono kumakamada!!

Kakatakot, wag naman sanang 10-0. BUkas maglalaro pa si Lebron plus two other players samantalang Eddie House lang ang sa akin. Pathetic.

My team is going to the dogs.

may pagasa ka pang manalo actually.. if ayasadai will play all 3 available players, pwede pa syang matalo sa TOs, A/T at FT% (dahil kay lebron, im serious :D).. so statistically speaking ayasadai playing ALL 3 available for today could do more harm than good. kasi ang mahahabol lang nya sayo by playing all 3 ay ASTs (2 lang ang lamang mo).. ayasadai is gunning for a 9-2 but risking a 5-6 reversal..

p.s. si tim thomas pa pala yung isa nyang player, eh ang sama din nun sa FT%.. peace katrina! :cool: peace milenyo! :thumbsupsmiley:

Bubuy's team will be in the top 2 after the end of this week's match-up. Matindi.

di pa din ako sigurado commish.. lahat ng stats na lamang ako ay maliit lang, samantalang yung mga stats na angat sya ay LOCKED na dahil wala akong players for today, si teio naman ay may 5 players.. pag nakuha nya yung FG%, FT%, AST at A/T, pwede pa maging 7-4 in his favor..

malaki lamang mo sa FG%... ewan ko kung makakatulog 'yung 72.9% clip... nakaangat ako sa AST... pero malaki ang chance na sa 'yo mapunta ang A/T dahil nagkalat ang mga players ko... at lumalabas na 65.4% ang FT% clip ng team ko today...

malamang mag-stay sa 8-3 ang week in favor of you... 6-5 naman ang max but still in favor you...

di pa din ako sigurado commish.. lahat ng stats na lamang ako ay maliit lang, samantalang yung mga stats na angat sya ay LOCKED na dahil wala akong players for today, si teio naman ay may 5 players.. pag nakuha nya yung FG%, FT%, AST at A/T, pwede pa maging 7-4 in his favor..