6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Ok sana VC for Dwight kaso I will lose blocks and Im actually scrounging for those. Zach for VC would be a go in my book though. If you want me to add a filler baka pwede pa but as it is mukhang fair na for me. Zach will give you rebs (4-9 record mo sa rebs) while VC will give me 3s (wala na kasi si Rashard sa akin, hu hu).

If you want a blockbuster trade though, Im willing to part with Marion for a deal involving either Ray Allen or Gasol.

P.S.

I am not interested in Pietrus. Si Watson, depende kung sino gusto mo kapalit.Thanks:-)

ok...

maybe VC + Earl for Dwight + Troy?

and as per my previous and never ever changing statements before, Pau and Ray are and will always be untouchables on my team...

... for sentimental reasons...

(they make a helluva NBA Live franchise cornerstones!)

hehehe

Hill out at least 2 weeks with knee injury

February 2, 2007

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Magic forward Grant Hill is expected to miss at least two weeks because of a sprained knee.

Hill sprained his medial collateral ligament Wednesday against the Milwaukee Bucks. He is Orlando's second-leading scorer, averaging 15 points in 39 games.

The six-time All-Star has missed most of Orlando's games in his six seasons with the team, first with an ankle injury and last year with a sports hernia.

AWESOME PERFORMANCE by my CREW...!!!

steven hunter - 0-2 FG's, 0-2 FT's, 2 REBS, no fouls, no TO's... nothing more!!!

jorge garbajosa - 1-6 FG's, 0-1 3's, 1-2 FT's, 6 REBS, 2 AST, 3 PTS, no fouls, no TO's... nothing more!!!

WTF!@@!#!@#!#@!$#%#^%**($&$# - are 3rd tier C's supposed to be THIS ANEMIC?!?!?!?!?!

DAMN...!!!

Hill out at least 2 weeks with knee injury

February 2, 2007

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Magic forward Grant Hill is expected to miss at least two weeks because of a sprained knee.

Hill sprained his medial collateral ligament Wednesday against the Milwaukee Bucks. He is Orlando's second-leading scorer, averaging 15 points in 39 games.

The six-time All-Star has missed most of Orlando's games in his six seasons with the team, first with an ankle injury and last year with a sports hernia.

taena talaga.. eto ginamitan ko ng #1 waiver priority.. demit talaga :grr:

AWESOME PERFORMANCE by my CREW...!!!

steven hunter - 0-2 FG's, 0-2 FT's, 2 REBS, no fouls, no TO's... nothing more!!!

jorge garbajosa - 1-6 FG's, 0-1 3's, 1-2 FT's, 6 REBS, 2 AST, 3 PTS, no fouls, no TO's... nothing more!!!

WTF!@@!#!@#!#@!$#%#^%**($&$# - are 3rd tier C's supposed to be THIS ANEMIC?!?!?!?!?!

DAMN...!!!

updated scores.

see.. see.. bro gwaps.. nothing is certain in a game full uncertainties.. hehehe

Edited by hoopburners