6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Quick assessment sa offer mo bro. My team is strong in rebs and ftm but weak in ft%, 3s, TOs and A/T. With your offer, I will actually become a worse ft shooting team coz both Lebron and Wilcox shoot below .700 sa ft and Lebron shoots a lot of them fts. I will also take a hit sa blocks and rebs but will improve sa assists, 3s and steals. An improvement in assists will also give me better chances sa A/T.

Syet, ang hirap magdecide!

^ wala naman bro, balasa lang talaga...

with Kobe coming in and Emeka on the way out, I just need to patch up yung stats na mawawala sa pagkawala ni Emeka.... :D

So magiging: Kobe, Melo, Dwight and Zach sa yo pag nagkataon. Kulang na lang ng isang pg aside from Mo at larga ka na!! He he. teka, andyan pala si Roy sa yo at maganda ang nilalaro!

Sige bro, pag-isipan ko talaga offer mo.

Edited by agentjackbauer

Para di OT: Ayasadai, tinulugan mo na ata ako bro? Trade talks na, he he.

Pareng Bubuy, pasingit lang nito ha para may patikim kahit matagal pa.

2007 Mock Draft - Round One

By Ted Carlson

Executive Editor (Fanball)

October 10, 2006 3:00 PM ET

Are you still admiring your 2006 fantasy baseball championship trophy?

Or still dealing with your 2006 season hangover?

Either way, it's time to let it go. The regular season closed on October 1, and you've had over a week to rest up. We're roughly four months away from pitchers and catchers reporting for 2007 Spring Training, and it's never too early to start your fantasy league preparations.

(Notes: Stats are for the 2006 season. Position eligibility is based on a minimum of 10 games played in 2006.)

1. Albert Pujols, 1B, Cardinals (143 G, .331, 49 HR, 137 RBI, 119 R, 7 SB)

Do I really need to explain this pick? A couple colleagues lobbied for Reyes, but their cries were half-hearted at best.

2. Jose Reyes, SS, Mets (153 G, .300, 19 HR, 81 RBI, 122 R, 64 SB)

The power and patience are increased, the speed is elite, the position is sweet, and he's still only 23.

3. Ryan Howard, 1B, Phillies (159 G, .313, 58 HR, 149 RBI, 104 R, 0 SB)

Howard is entering his prime hitting seasons, and his batting eye is still improving. He hit .355 with a .509 OBP after the All-Star break.

4. Alfonso Soriano, OF, Nationals/FA (159 G, .277, 46 HR, 95 RBI, 119 R, 41 SB)

It really doesn't matter where Soriano lands in free agency. He's an offensive force, and the only sad part is that he's no longer eligible at second.

5. Johan Santana, SP, Twins (34 GS, 19-6, 2.77 ERA, 1.00 WHIP, 245 K)

In most scoring systems, Santana is once again the only pitcher worthy of a first-round selection. He could have gone anywhere from two-to-five in this mock.

6. Alex Rodriguez, 3B, Yankees (154 G, .290, 35 HR, 121 RBI, 113 R, 15 SB)

Pretty good stats for a "down" year, huh?

7. Chase Utley, 2B, Phillies (160 G, .309, 32 HR, 102 RBI, 131 R, 15 SB)

Howard, Utley, and Jimmy Rollins will be back for more offensive fun in 2007. With Soriano moving to the outfield, Utley is peerless at his position.

8. David Ortiz, 1B/DH, Red Sox (151 G, .287, 54 HR, 137 RBI, 115 R, 1 SB)

Opposing teams can pitch around Big Papi when Manny isn't there. The Red Sox will look to move Ramirez, and it's enough of a concern to push Ortiz down a few spots.

9. Vladimir Guerrero, OF, Angels (156 G, .329, 33 HR, 116 RBI, 92 R, 15 SB)

Vlad's runs totals have been down the past two years, but the Angels have young talent on the rise and could be active this offseason. In my mind, there's a talent tier of six guys that begins with Guerrero and goes through pick 14.

10. David Wright, 3B, Mets (154 G, .311, 26 HR, 116 RBI, 96 R, 20 SB)

I actually expected a bit more this year. He doesn't turn 24 until December, and as with the Phillies, the Mets have a bankable core of offensive talent.

11. Carlos Beltran, OF, Mets (140 G, .275, 41 HR, 116 RBI, 127 R, 18 SB)

Beltran rebounded nicely from his awful 2005 campaign, but he had more injury issues with his legs over the second half (just six stolen bases after the break). The 2006 numbers suggest a higher pick, but his average is lagging and I'm not sure he'll ever be a notable steals guy again.

12. Miguel Cabrera, 3B, Marlins (158 G, .339, 26 HR, 114 RBI, 112 R, 9 SB)

Most people like Wright a little more because of his steals and teammates, but I could make a good argument for Miggy being the higher-rated third baseman. He's younger than Wright, hasn't been paid, and will hit more homers when pitchers start respecting his fellow Marlins a bit more.

Kobe suspended for hitting Ginobili

Posted: Tuesday January 30, 2007 12:39PM; Updated: Tuesday January 30, 2007 12:53PM

NEW YORK (AP) -- Kobe Bryant was suspended one game without pay by the NBA on Tuesday for striking San Antonio's Manu Ginobili in the face.

Bryant was to miss Tuesday's game against the New York Knicks, leaving the Lakers without their leading scorer when they opened an eight-game road trip.

buti na lang Feb.1 pa si Kobe sa team ko.... :D

Wizards F Jamison leaves with sprained knee

January 30, 2007

WASHINGTON (TICKER) -- Washington Wizards forward Antawn Jamison left Tuesday's matchup against the Detroit Pistons with a sprained left knee.

Jamison sustained the injury with 6:29 to play in the opening quarter after running into teammate DeShawn Stevenson and did not return.

In his third season with Washington, Jamison entered averaging 19.7 points and 8.1 rebounds through 43 games. He had reached the 30-point plateau in each of his previous two outings.