6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Oks lang bro.

Sayang nga at na-drop mo si White Chocolate.

Medyo maganda laro nya lately.

I'm hoping!

At sana maging maganda resulta nung pag pick up ko kay Rashard.

Sana it's not too late! Makakatulong sya ng malaki sakin mid-February!

I am fighting not for the playoffs; but for the main reason that I don't want to be demoted!

No offense to d-leaguers! But the main league is very competitive. That's why the Top 2 GMs from D-league, will have a great season of fantasy Basketball, because of the Main League GMs passion for everything!

@chu, sana nga bro. Sana nga! Hehehehe!

oo nga bro... actually, nagkamali ako ng pag-drop ke white choc... namimili ako between dorrell wright and him (so i can add q-rich)... potek, nagkamali pa ako... ayun, nagkumahog ako (kaya dami ko add-drop last week, sorry pbp ha, not just for our match-up, but for the long term...)

buti na lang, napulot ko pa yung gerald green... yung perkins pati - kaso, hot seat sakin ngayon itong batang ito - kung di ito magper-perform, laglag ito...

...after a long while - mejo sold na ako sa line-up na ito... though, i need a PG upgrade for mike james (which i could probably only have via a two-for-one or two-for-two trade) - and a 3rd tier C (no, perkins doesn't do for now, but a considerable upgrade from a disappointing nazr mohammed)...

IMHO pbp - the last thing you need right now is to be a caregiver for rashard lewis... IMO, there are a lot of FA's that can help you RIGHT NOW (rather than later) - say, desmond mason, bruce bowen, jannero pargo, deshawn stevenson, jose calderon, steve blake, etc...

i dunno... it's just me, but, why wait for rashard to come back, when you need each and every stat you can get for your team to win and be out of the pit... and besides, who knows how rashard would fare when he comes back... ayt?

...and if ever rashard comes back (and someone got him ahead of you), there are 3 names which you can "anticipate" as well... jason richardson (who i believe, will have a monster 2nd half)... brevin knight (who is a solid 2nd tier PG) and etan thomas (who is just molding himself into shape right now)...

...that's just me...

^ agree ako sa lahat ng sinabi ni bro gwaps! very well said...

if being demoted is your main concern, then you should be getting players who are playing now than those players you hope will be playing in the next few weeks. sayang sa stats yun.. keep your team as competitive as possible by picking up FAs who's hot at the moment because of more PT due to injured players. add-drop kung fu is a good tool though it'll get your team no identity or whatsoever (which cat you're strong at)..

but honestly, i'm one of the many gms still owning a player or two who is nursing an injury and his return is not that immeadiate yet. but why am i still keeping him/them? because my team is still floating above water so as we speak and good thing i'm above the half of the standing (knock on wood, sana di mausog). so i'm just hoping that their return will further increase my chances to win some categories in the last stretch of the season...

but i still can't believe why my team is winning especially i don't have pierce at the moment. baby al's struggling as of late and larry hughes is somewhat no where to be found when i need him. those three are a big help if ever they would return to form and would make me less worried about the standings.. remember, one bad week will topple you from top to bottom as the clearances between each team is somewhat marginal and manageable...

and on that note, sino gusto kay pierce, hughes at baby al? i know i plugged them negatively but i know for sure that these players could help a bit in your cause. sige na! trade naman tayo! hahah :D

peace bros!

^^^

simple lang ang sagot sa tanong mo (hehehe)... steve nash!

...freakin' steve nash is performing on all-universe level right now...

...and, are you sure you want to trade al jefferson?

bro si al harrington po yan.. di si al jeff.. haha :D

if i would pick now between them, i'd rather pick al jeff over harrington...

bro si al harrington po yan.. di si al jeff.. haha :D

if i would pick now between them, i'd rather pick al jeff over harrington...

oh hell yeah... al jeff would be major over al harrr...

...care to trade al har, for, say... i forgot, i no longer have any tradeworthy players...

Yao Ming Update

Rockets trainer Keith Jones said he does not expect Rockets center Yao Ming to play until mid- to late-March.

Jones said there has been no change in Yao's condition or prognosis, although he scheduled a CT scan for this week with follow-ups likely every two weeks. Yao suffered a slight fracture of his right tibia Dec. 23 and is expected to need eight weeks from the time of the fracture to begin on-court workouts in mid-February. Depending on the extent of muscle atrophy and how much conditioning is required, Yao could need another month or more to be ready to play. It's possible he'll only be available for Houston's last 12 games given this news. Jan. 15 - 3:46 am et

Source: Houston Chronicle

Time to drop Yao?

Edited by agentjackbauer

PBP,

Regarding your pm, I've been offering Curry for Prince for as far back as I can remember. Honestly though, Im no longer sure if I still want that trade. Curry, despite his TO woes, has improved his ft% and has been a tremendous boost in fg%, ftm, pts and, to some extent, rebs. Nonetheless, if you are amenable to that trade then offer it and let me think it through.

Yao Ming Update

Rockets trainer Keith Jones said he does not expect Rockets center Yao Ming to play until mid- to late-March.

Jones said there has been no change in Yao's condition or prognosis, although he scheduled a CT scan for this week with follow-ups likely every two weeks. Yao suffered a slight fracture of his right tibia Dec. 23 and is expected to need eight weeks from the time of the fracture to begin on-court workouts in mid-February. Depending on the extent of muscle atrophy and how much conditioning is required, Yao could need another month or more to be ready to play. It's possible he'll only be available for Houston's last 12 games given this news. Jan. 15 - 3:46 am et

Source: Houston Chronicle

Time to drop Yao?

bad news for my banged up team... my #2 down the drain.... who wants josh smith, tyson chandler or luke ridnour???