6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Webber expected to be waived before Thursday

NEW YORK -- Chris Webber's buyout was close to being finalized Wednesday night, but he was not expected to be waived before Thursday -- meaning he won't be free to sign elsewhere until Monday.

"It's close," Philadelphia general manager Billy King said at halftime of the 76ers' 106-99 loss to the New York Knicks. "You've got to do an amendment to the contract, let the league see it, then get the signatures."

It takes two business days for a player to clear waivers, which means teams around the NBA will have to wait through the weekend for Webber to clear waivers and become a free agent. Dallas, Miami, New York, San Antonio, Detroit and Phoenix have been mentioned as possible future destinations for Webber.

no mercy ito commish eh.. hehe :D jok

sino gusto kay harrington?

sino gusto mag-gamble kay pierce? lapit na maglaro ito....

harrington??? ako interested... counter-offeran tayo... di ko alam kung sino gusto mo eh, wag lang yung KG at odom ha (kahit injured)... combo-han mo na lang...

by the way... i waived 3 of my prized possession today... goodluck na lang sa interested...

plus hughes or boykins? foul pa rin? hehe :boo:

uhm... sorry bro... still no... injured yung pierce - and who knows when he'll come back - at yung hughes - who knows when he'll be injured again - e mejo unreliable.

i'm inclined to dealing JJ & Z for marion & curry... hello commish...

pasimple pa yan si commish eh... lamang naman na sya sa rebs.. :D

mas pangit ata ang sched ko sa kanya.. mag kung-fu hustle na rin kaya ako? :huh:

pwede naman... me 60 waiver moves naman tayo eh... use as necessary naman yan eh...

...ako? same problem as with last year... an awfully fcuked up draft made by yahoo after 6 rounds (sans the KG pick)...

...well, i've almost used up half of my priviledge already... and damn, am i far and away from where / how / what i want my team to be...

... i dunno... if i had picked my cast from top to bottom, i'd been very minimal in the add-drop kungfu (as i've been in the champions league & keepers league)...

Edited by gwapogi
pwede naman... me 60 waiver moves naman tayo eh... use as necessary naman yan eh...

...ako? same problem as with last year... an awfully fcuked up draft made by yahoo after 6 rounds (sans the KG pick)...

...well, i've almost used up half of my priviledge already... and damn, am i far and away from where / how / what i want my team to be...

... i dunno... if i had picked my cast from top to bottom, i'd been very minimal in the add-drop kungfu (as i've been in the champions league & keepers league)...

my only problem with add-drop is you have to always update your rosters everyday. which i don't have the luxury of doing that everytime i pick someone from the pool. inaayos ko na kase yung roster ko for a full month kase di ko alam kung kelan ako di magiging available minsan.. so far naman, ok ang sched ko... so that benefit i have kept into a minimum...

Edited by hoopburners
my only problem with add-drop is you have to always update your rosters everyday. which i don't have the luxury of doing that everytime i pick someone from the pool. inaayos ko na kase yung roster ko for a full month kase di ko alam kung kelan ako di magiging available minsan.. so far naman, ok ang sched ko... so that benefit i have kept into a minimum...

ako rin naman, dun sa ibang liga eh month by month ako nag-aayos ng lineup... tapos pag me naglaro na ulit from an or me na-injury, saka ko binabalikan...

haaaaayyyyy... kelan kaya magiging mejo formidable yung team ko...

uhm... sorry bro... still no... injured yung pierce - and who knows when he'll come back - at yung hughes - who knows when he'll be injured again - e mejo unreliable.

i'm inclined to dealing JJ & Z for marion & curry... hello commish...

Sorry pare, I cant agree to this deal. Curry has been playing better than Z this season, despite the turnovers.

Tony Allen's stats for today: 19 pts, 5 steals before leaving with 3 mins left in the 3rd quarter due to an injured knee.

Now, he is rumored to be out for the season. Grabe, this cant be, the guy has been playing so well for my team, despite the TOs. Taas ng fg%, may assists, fts at steals pa. Damn, saan ko hahanapin yun?

Everyone, go grab a Celtic guard right now! (Si Delonte West injured pa, di na raw maglalaro until Sunday). I dont care about this week na, its about the following weeks going forward. Ang laking kawalan ni Tony Allen. Dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn!!!!