6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Bubuy,

Pass ako sa Marion trade prop mo bro:-) I wont blinded by a 2 for 1. Any trade involving Marion must involve at least a top 20 guy in exchange plus change:-)

Teka, pinapakyaw mo na ata lahat ng Suns ah, he he:-)

yun nga ang disadvantage ng team ko, wala akong top 20 player.. only one is in the top 30, kaya wala akong leverage na makipagtrade. :cry:

FYI: 'shard out for two months. ouch.

ayasadai, yung request mo pala, paguwi ko na lang ha. :D

hhmmm, now that made a bit sense. Balkman has enough athleticism and length in him to stay in front of most guards in the league and if he does get beat, he can let his big guys cover his mistake while he can recover to D-up his big's man...

yeah... he's playing that bruce bowen / shane battier role...

though, two buzzer beaters on two overtimes on two consecutive games would still scare the s@%t outta me...

...but, a win is a win... with only 9 players makes it sweeter...

and the streak continues for the Knicks...

3 games now and an "easy" win against the Bulls...

Zeke has really got to get the message here...

after looking at the boxscore of today's games i would be lucky to still have the upper hand..

my conservative estimate is 6-5 in favor of gwaps and worst case scenario is 3-8. tsk tsk tsk.

you serious? i'm down 1-10 and up for the worst beating in my entire fantasy career...

and Z? no way... will be too shallow at the C spot...

you serious? i'm down 1-10 and up for the worst beating in my entire fantasy career...

when i saw M James, JJ and KGs stats, i knew i would be in trouble.. i didnt realize though that you had dropped salmons a day earlier, he had a triple double today..

commish, would you like to add depth to your team now? :rolleyes:

si krstic naman. he heard a "pop" when he tried to make a spin move. not a good sign. ouch.

ako bro, ala kang prop para sa akin?

some signs of life and hope as big al jeff is becoming a force down low (could he be the poor dude's carlos boozer? and at some point, boozer in his best form was the poor bloke's TD...)...

my bucks are gonna take another lashing this week, what with AI only playing a single game (fortunately enough), Sheed a-hurting and David West still out with that bum elbow.

btw, thanks for the fantasy ball advice guys. I guess my hunch of sticking it out with Capt Quirk and Dre Ig was right after all...Damn, Dre Ig sure is powering up...ditto for Gil A