6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

regarding iverson's denver gig... i think jr smith will benefit from the melo-ai tandem...

teams will surely stiffen their defenses on these two... meaning... the other players will be open... plus both melo and ai thrive on the fast break... and jr smith also makes a living out of it...

on a weirder note, can someone explain to me how did NY able to playand win a double overtime game with only 2 guards that played the whole game? Starbury and Crawford were the only guards I saw in the box scores that played and all the other players were big guys. the two shoot-first-pass-only-when-can't-shoot guards didn't play the whole game so I'm thinking Zeke put one of the bigs in the guard spot. but I'm wondering who would that be between Curry, Frye, Lee, Balkman, Rose, Cato and James. Frye, Lee, Balkman and maybe even Rose seem plausible enough due to their athleticism but they wouldn't be quick enough for the Bobcats guards even without BK...

anyway, they still won so I guess Zeke still got his result...

on a weirder note, can someone explain to me how did NY able to playand win a double overtime game with only 2 guards that played the whole game? Starbury and Crawford were the only guards I saw in the box scores that played and all the other players were big guys. the two shoot-first-pass-only-when-can't-shoot guards didn't play the whole game so I'm thinking Zeke put one of the bigs in the guard spot. but I'm wondering who would that be between Curry, Frye, Lee, Balkman, Rose, Cato and James. Frye, Lee, Balkman and maybe even Rose seem plausible enough due to their athleticism but they wouldn't be quick enough for the Bobcats guards even without BK...

i think what this guys did was reb and put back hahahaha david lee run up almost 20 rebs, seems nice ot have rebs when you miss a lot hahaha.

sorry for not being as active posting here. nagaasikaso kasi ng papers para makatikim ng pinas xmas! hehe.

*gwaps - sorry i dont mean to run up the score. just making up for lost points. bad trip na PPD pa yung PHX game. 3 players ko agad ang nawalan ng stats. sana yung makeup game this week din. malamang 6-5 na ito ngayon.

*commish:

marion for memo + m miller/d granger/r gomes???

*hoops - im willing to part with CP3 only if

a. it is straight up for Nash, and

b. only if i get marion from commish.

g0g - for anything it's worth, stick with your guys and i have to agree with cheese. if he bites the LBJ + Chauncey offer, go for it.

woohoo! 5 days to go! fantasy eb na ito! :boo:

balkman... he played the 2 spot when either marbury or crawford is resting... never (of course) did isaiah took both marbury and crawford off the floor... it goes marbury/crawford or marbury/balkman or crawford/balkman... and man, it damn works...

sorry for not being as active posting here. nagaasikaso kasi ng papers para makatikim ng pinas xmas! hehe.

*gwaps - sorry i dont mean to run up the score. just making up for lost points. bad trip na PPD pa yung PHX game. 3 players ko agad ang nawalan ng stats. sana yung makeup game this week din. malamang 6-5 na ito ngayon.

woohoo! 5 days to go! fantasy eb na ito! :boo:

good thing bro gwaps already traded away Melo!

nyahaha

balkman... he played the 2 spot when either marbury or crawford is resting... never (of course) did isaiah took both marbury and crawford off the floor... it goes marbury/crawford or marbury/balkman or crawford/balkman... and man, it damn works...

hhmmm, now that made a bit sense. Balkman has enough athleticism and length in him to stay in front of most guards in the league and if he does get beat, he can let his big guys cover his mistake while he can recover to D-up his big's man...

good thing bro gwaps already traded away Melo!

nyahaha

hhmmm, now that made a bit sense. Balkman has enough athleticism and length in him to stay in front of most guards in the league and if he does get beat, he can let his big guys cover his mistake while he can recover to D-up his big's man...

yeah... he's playing that bruce bowen / shane battier role...

though, two buzzer beaters on two overtimes on two consecutive games would still scare the s@%t outta me...

...but, a win is a win... with only 9 players makes it sweeter...