6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Just looked at the line-ups again. Can somebody please explain to me how Roughnecks was able to get Ray Allen, T-Mac and Vince Carter in one team? Amazing. Andyan pa si Gasol (although talagang walang gusto kumuha ng maaga kay Gasol noong draft). Vince came via trde right? But Allen and T-Mac were both drafted along with Melo and Artest (both are now gone through trades). Damn, to have Allen, T-Mac, Melo, Artest and Gasol as draft picks in a league such as ours... wow, amazing.

Looking back at the draft, pinagtatawanan ako dati coz I picked Garbajosa. I dropped him early on in the season but he has since made the starting five of the Raptors and has put up decent all-around numbers. I also picked Marvin Williams but dropped him too. he is back but still far from being in shape. It seems all self-styled fantasy experts are high on this guy so there is every reason he will soon out up huge numbers. Kung nagkataon sana na di ko nilaglag si Garbajosa and Williams, nasa bottom or near bottom malamang ako ng standings (coz of the DNPs ni Williams and slow start ni Jorge) but with very bright and positive prospects going forward. Di ko alam kung magsisisi ako o hindi eh.

Two other guys I drafted : Bonzi Wells and Rajon Rondo. Bonzi has played in only a couple of games and there is no word if he is even interested in getting in game shape. Rondo? Fantastic during the pre-season but still burried deep in the Celtics bench.

Just looked at the line-ups again. Can somebody please explain to me how Roughnecks was able to get Ray Allen, T-Mac and Vince Carter in one team? Amazing. Andyan pa si Gasol (although talagang walang gusto kumuha ng maaga kay Gasol noong draft). Vince came via trde right? But Allen and T-Mac were both drafted along with Melo and Artest (both are now gone through trades). Damn, to have Allen, T-Mac, Melo, Artest and Gasol as draft picks in a league such as ours... wow, amazing.

hehehe, I don't know also. yahoo autodrafted for me the first few rounds first and when I got online I saw I already had Allen, Melo, T-Mac, Artest and Gasol. it wasn't as if I didn't want it that way but my team looked way imbalanced to me at that point. I guess you guys were turned off with T-Mac's back, Artest's attitude, Melo's offense-only game, and Gasol's foot that's why I was able to get them.

but if truth be told, I'd rather have my old team last year as I feel that was a bit more balanced then than my team now. but I'm not complaining, after all I got Allen and Gasol this year... hehehe

Looking back at the draft, pinagtatawanan ako dati coz I picked Garbajosa. I dropped him early on in the season but he has since made the starting five of the Raptors and has put up decent all-around numbers. I also picked Marvin Williams but dropped him too. he is back but still far from being in shape. It seems all self-styled fantasy experts are high on this guy so there is every reason he will soon out up huge numbers. Kung nagkataon sana na di ko nilaglag si Garbajosa and Williams, nasa bottom or near bottom malamang ako ng standings (coz of the DNPs ni Williams and slow start ni Jorge) but with very bright and positive prospects going forward. Di ko alam kung magsisisi ako o hindi eh.

Two other guys I drafted : Bonzi Wells and Rajon Rondo. Bonzi has played in only a couple of games and there is no word if he is even interested in getting in game shape. Rondo? Fantastic during the pre-season but still burried deep in the Celtics bench.

same thing with me commish, a lot of you guys were surprised when I selected Emeka as my 3rd pick... too early daw for Emeka, but he is doing fine so far though medyo slump ng kaunti but I hope magtuloy yung good showing nya... sablay yung isang gamble ko, when I selected K-Mart, I knew na it was a big gamble, i was hoping kasi na he'll get traded pero out for the season pala lalabasan nya... then yung last 5 picks nag sign out na ko, and yung nakuha ko dun sa last 5 na yun were Bowen, Mo, Raef, Walker and Granger...... Si Mo na lang ang nasa team ko, I traded Granger for gay while yung 3 nasa FA....

wow! history, grabe!

well some people are lucky some people are not, i mean my last 2 picks which i didnt anymore select on my own, ended with pj brown and jumaine jones.

gosh my mistake to hang on to them for 2 weeks i ended up with nothing. gosh! i really thought i made good in the draft ended up i got sheeetttt on the playing field.

f#&ked this man after hours and hours picking which the best players i can get on the draft that kills man! i really went through all the numbers and possibility. next year i wont devote so much time on this freaking thing hahahaha

well now got to adjust, ei agent i dont think you have to speak so much since your on the top im on the 3rd to the last]

hahahaha

Pucha, back to earth na ang Bucks, kasi naman andami dami nang hindi naglalaro!

Frontrunner na ako neto para sa All-Injured Dream Team...Peja and West are out, JO's hurting again, Stevie's knees (much like his act) are getting old and AI's doing the RonRon thing with the belated trade request.

Sixers frontoffice, Deal AI now! I don't really care where, just get that cat to play ball!

Oh wait, I kinda prefer Minny over Boston since KG doesn't really give a damn about touches as much as the Truth does...

Pucha, back to earth na ang Bucks, kasi naman andami dami nang hindi naglalaro!

Frontrunner na ako neto para sa All-Injured Dream Team...Peja and West are out, JO's hurting again, Stevie's knees (much like his act) are getting old and AI's doing the RonRon thing with the belated trade request.

Sixers frontoffice, Deal AI now! I don't really care where, just get that cat to play ball!

Oh wait, I kinda prefer Minny over Boston since KG doesn't really give a damn about touches as much as the Truth does...

Natawa naman ako dito pareng GOG... :lol:

Fanball.com

12/12 21:07 Lakers: Odom sprains knee

The News

Lamar Odom suffered a sprained right knee in the first quarter of tonight's game against the Rockets, and he will not return. Odom will be listed as day-to-day with this injury.

Our View

Odom owners have enjoyed his near double-double average, but they will be disappointed if this injury causes Lamar to miss much time. We will monitor this situation, but for now, it doesn't seem like this injury will sideline him for very long.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Sinong gusto mo sa team ko? Trade tayo!

Off limits si Boy Swapang ha!?

Hehehehe!

From Yahoo Sports

Two minutes into the game, Odom sprained his right knee when Shane Battier blocked him on a layup. Odom, the Lakers' leading rebounder and second-leading scorer, was taken to a hospital for an MRI exam. The Lakers said Odom suffered a moderate MCL sprain and Jackson said he'll be lucky to play again before the end of January.