6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

charlie v is back didnt you see he played a good game ah. buti ka pa nga e, kahit injured nanalo ka. ako complete kaso lampaso lagi eto ang kakainis

trade mo na kasi yung isa sa 3 mong PG (miller / kidd / hinrich)...

i'd like to trade mike james' scoring and 3's for andre miller's assists...

based sa mga comments dito...i should feel very happy in my team's progress despite the injury of j-poor, hughes, gasol, baron and the on and off performance of jamison and the TO prone game of curry i still manage to be at the middle of the standings ang manage to win some games...i wonder what will happen when all my players are healthy hehehhe

bad trip! uwian na! another week at the dog house!

i dunno how i was able to squeeze out the win...but i'll take it...

launchpad... i dunno how long you'd hold on to your pieces... but some changes need to be done to your squad... hold on to kidd, miller & bosh, then make everyone else available for trades, IMO...

btw, g0g, i have 6 teams via 2 yahoo accounts...

...and what's worse? j-rich has a "can't drop" status... f#&k!

...and what's worst? the guy i'm gonna replace him with, anthony parker, has been picked up...!!! WTF!@@!$##@!$#!$

sorry bro, I needed help quick right now as my team is getting decimated and I have a feeling that this next couple of weeks would be so important that it might determine the fate of my team this season...

yup... :thumbsupsmiley:

but don't forget to look in the FA pool... baka may p'wede ka pang ma-scavenge... :cat:

hmmm sobrang tambak team ko sa ast. dept...any suggestion guys how to make my team decent on the ast. dept? should i let hughes and jones or mobley be traded to an assist person??? so far yan ang weakness ng team ko :(
crap! this is the worst team i ever assemble! hahahaha got to pull ourselves together! get ready im planning on a barrage of offers im still thinking though

damn week!

not really... i mean, i love your team, i even pegged it as the best assembled team prior to the season...

...however, as the season goes, one can see the true weaknesses based on the composition of the team they are being match against...

IMO, your team is very, very strong on some categories (A, A/T, TO's) but very, very weak on others (FG%, 3's)...

with the pieces you have, better gamble, scrape and offer your pieces to GM's who have pieces that you need... and as you play the trading game, luck would very much help, too...

...you win some, you lose some... can't have em all... you choose which would you want to establish, and balance out the rest...

^Di naman pareng gwaps ang lakas nga ng team mo!

Attached is the final standings for this week!!!!!

Yeah I won!!!!!

Ganyan lang talaga si pareng gwaps every week, kesyo mahina raw team nya pero dyosko, ang lakas lakas at nananalo naman. FPJ-style kumbaga, he he. Dapat kontrahin nyo ang style na ganyan kungdi malamang matatalo kayo, he he. :rolleyes:

well the truth is my team base on last years production and stats could really make it up,

the truth is if smush and hedo could just could fire consistent 3's it would save me a lot of trouble in pts and 3's. i guess strategy didnt work out the way i plan it.

i mean come on, darko's not even half what we expect from him, smush i got him for 3's and stls not performing, hedo was the only main reason for 3's and points and he isnt playing even half of his game from last year.

im thinking of holding pa for a month more maybe i can work it out pero lets see, i just hope this could get better

well the truth is my team base on last years production and stats could really make it up,

the truth is if smush and hedo could just could fire consistent 3's it would save me a lot of trouble in pts and 3's. i guess strategy didnt work out the way i plan it.

i mean come on, darko's not even half what we expect from him, smush i got him for 3's and stls not performing, hedo was the only main reason for 3's and points and he isnt playing even half of his game from last year.

im thinking of holding pa for a month more maybe i can work it out pero lets see, i just hope this could get better

Bilib ako sa patience mo pare. Actually, ok naman team mo eh, di lang nagkakasabay na magandang laro at may injury pa yung iba.

well, i respect your strategy bro...

...but it's way different if we live / strategize on how each player performed (and should) last season... i mean, if that would be the basis, commish's team would probably be in deep s@%t right now (remember randolph, baron & deron last year) - but truth is, he's on top right now by means of great draft strategy & tons of luck (hehehe - who would've expected these guys would perform phenomenal)...

...yeah, easy enough to see that smush (my man last year), hedo, darko and - get this - chris kaman - ain't performing good this season... some minor changes would make your team nasty again...

...well... point is... just give us a good offer and we'll let you know... hehe

btw, g0g, i have 6 teams via 2 yahoo accounts...

...and what's worse? j-rich has a "can't drop" status... f#&k!

...and what's worst? the guy i'm gonna replace him with, anthony parker, has been picked up...!!! WTF!@@!$##@!$#!$

Ang mahina kunong team ni Gwaps na minumura nya ay no. 2 na, ha ha :lol: Partida pa yan dahil walang J-Rich at kababalik lang ni Charlie V. at kakainjure lang ni Marbury. Ang nakakatakot pa, Mike James is starting to come around and is now at least playing decently. :hypocritesmiley: