6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

hay... lakas ng kabag ni shareef... madalas ang pag-utot :(

tapos si wally world lalampa-lampa...

buti na lang at naglaro na si mo pete...

got diaw in my two other teams... binangko ko s'ya... ayun... sayang 'yung 14-6-7 stats n'ya... sayang din si kurt thomas... :cry:

bad trip nga yan si reefer, i cut him na rin sa isa kong liga...

btw, how many teams do you guys own? right now, I only got 5...

i have a total of 8 teams.. have to create a new email add para lang makapaglaro pa.. hehe..

ang tawag dyan....

adik!!! hahahaha!!! :D :P

Dallas and Boston said to be frontrunners in the race to get Iverson. Magdasal na ang Pierce and Dirk owners na di mapupunta sa either Boston or Dallas si Dirk dahil bawas points agad yun, si verson pa, he he.Wag sana sya maging teammate ng mga players ko.

Darn, suspended ng one game si Zach Randolph, tsk tsk.

According to rumors, AI demanded a trade either to Boston or Chicago!

ang kokonti naman ng mga liga ninyo, ha ha ha. :lol:

naglalaro na si hilario, bunot na agad, he he.

lintek na j-will to, hindi na naman naglaro. :evil:

P.S.

Kobe, wag ka muna maglaro ha, pahingahin mo muna tuhod mo para makahataw si Walton ko tulad ngayon. :hypocritesmiley:

As much as I love T.Prince's game pare, I need Deron's assists.

Yeba, my Curry-Crawford combo is playing great. Sana matagalan pa bago bumalik si Stevie:-)

damn, I just realized again I'm on the receiving end of commish's boys rampage...

add to Allen and Gasol is BK's DNP and I got one team of hospital care junkies...

Good thing I didnt accept the Marbury for Curry offer. (Huwag lang malasin at may mangyari kay Curry)

From fanball.com

12/09 23:02 Knicks: Steph injures wrist

The News

Guard Stephon Marbury left the Knicks game with the Bucks on Saturday night in the third quarter because of a wrist injury. Marbury had two points and nine assists when he left, and did not return to the game.

Our View

Marbury has been disappointing this season. Expect more news on his wrist in the next day or two, but take him out of your lineup for next week.

Edited by agentjackbauer

I actually like the "new" T-Mac. Mas maraming assists.

12/09 23:00 Rockets: McGrady leaves game

The News

Forward Tracy McGrady left the Rockets game against the Wizards in the fourth quarter because of a back injury. He went to the locker room and did not return. He had 28 points when he came out.

Our View

McGrady has a history of back problems. This could be a minor thing, but it could also cost him a week or more. See if there is news about him on Sunday, but it might make sense to bench him next week.