6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

i hope my miracles will hold on,

sa mga nag offer ng trade cencya na mahaba ako mag isip, kso inalis nyo na. ung nag offer for hinrich sorry as i said im not willing to go away from my 3 guards.

tapos ung nag offer na alisin ung 2 super under performing ko sorry im thinking taking a chance muna sa 2 since maaga pa ang season, im looking for hedo to pick up while si smush hmmm bahala na muna

thanks thanks

poocha!!! jason kidd triple double!!! whack it hard!!! i need all the stats i can get hahahahahaha

sana pumutok rin si kevin martin only 2 guys are playing for me today hope i wont get flanked hard!

wag ka mag-alala, mga hamak na nazr mohammed at dorrell wright lang ang katapat mo... malamang maka-ungos ka na this week...

Mahaba pa ang season pare. Imagine kung bumalik na yung dalawang bida mo. Kakatakot. :cry:

my team?!?! I don't even have an identity and Pau is really questionable coming back if he will come back and play the same way before. as for Allen, that 7 games forecast I think is a conservative estimation so I'm bracing for the worst and losing him for a longer time than that...

oh woe is me...

hehehe

i dont think you guys have to worry regarding warrick's stand if pau comes back.

firstly though stromile swift is a favorite of west, aside from his athleticism he got nothing more, if he really got the talent the moves he could have been a stronger force.

swift for me in the long run will be coming from the bench he will again be a disappointment. if not warrick's coming of the bench will be given longer playing time because he contributes more. all im saying pau will be the center while warrick's will man the 4 spot.

kung bad trip si reef mas bad trip din si murphy last year double double now is but a shadow, nahuka ni biedrins and ellis sabay may barnes

bad trip nga yan si reefer, i cut him na rin sa isa kong liga...

btw, how many teams do you guys own? right now, I only got 5...

I also have 5: 2 public leagues, 1 "money" league, our league and one keeper's...

i also got 5 leagues.... 4 head to head sa yahoo and 1 sa ufc.nba.com.......

BTW hataw laro ni JR Smith, umuulan ng tres!!!!!

P.S.

Kobe, wag ka muna maglaro ha, pahingahin mo muna tuhod mo para makahataw si Walton ko tulad ngayon. :hypocritesmiley:

COmissshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

nagdilang anghel ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh di nga naglaro si Kobe Swapang, and ang ganda ng nilaro ni Walton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Buti na lang nalamangan ko na si chu, 6-5!

And how about these news guys:

Kevin Garnett and Allen Iverson — the possibility of that combination lifted Garnett's spirits just minutes after a big victory over Utah.

"Bring it on, I love 'The Answer,"' Garnett said Friday night. "We welcome A.I. with open arms. Where's Kevin McHale?"

Garnett had a season-high 31 points and 14 rebounds to lead the Minnesota Timberwolves over the league-leading Jazz 110-103.

McHale, vice president of basketball operations, would not comment on rumors that Iverson would end up in Minnesota. But his star player went so far as to look into a local television camera and make a plea to Iverson.

"Come on, boy," Garnett said. "I can't think of anyone who wouldn't want to play with him."

In a pregame interview, coach Dwane Casey deflected questions about Iverson, who sounds as if he is on his way out of Philadelphia. Afterward, Casey stayed the course.

"That's none of my business," he said. "All I'm concerned with is this roster I have right now."