6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

aw, f#&k man... f#&k, f#&k, f#&k... 1st, charlie v. went down... now, j-poor... f#&k the season... how could i win with these injuries...

You are not alone brother.

Korver is out with a left ankle sprain.

Ronron is day to day with back spasms.

And just now, Kobe just rolled his ankle.

It doesn't get any better than this!

And that is GOOD NEWS for you.

With Kobe out, expect ODOM to stuff the stat sheet.

He is having a great game tonight. Double-double already!

Damn!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY

g0g's team is definetely a force - jermaine, AI & 'sheed is a freakin' trio, and add the fact that his chi-town duo of deng & nocioni is playing phenomenal, his FA signees barbosa, franchise & devin harris is sick, and considering both peja and d-west still ain't playin... man... this team is sick...

thanks for the props man but really, I guess that my Bucks have just been fortunate---goddamn lucky even. I never expected to see it to get the top spot especially since it lacked too much chemistry on NBA Live 07 (Iverson stubbornly wanted to blow up the team and start over).

I still dunno how we're getting by without my NOK combo (that's 32 pts, 14 rebs, 5 asts, 1 blk and 2 3PTM per game) but I guess Deng/Dre's top-shelf play as of late has a lotta do with it. I didn't really think Deng/Dre would get enough stats since they tend to eat into others minutes in Skiles' system but they've been on a roll lately especially Dre who's been going "Hibachi" from downtown.

Franchise isn't really scoring as much as he's supposed to but I'm happy with 8 pts off 1/5 if he helps me out more by giving out 7 dimes and making 6 freebies per night. Harris is a nifty pick and helps a great deal with freebies and swipes. And of course, Lenny B's been popping it like it's hot in the desert...

I got a couple of prospects in line right now, a couple of tweaks on my mind since our waiver wire still has got some untapped potential that just might come to fore as the season wears on.

You are not alone brother.

Korver is out with a left ankle sprain.

Ronron is day to day with back spasms.

And just now, Kobe just rolled his ankle.

It doesn't get any better than this!

And that is GOOD NEWS for you.

With Kobe out, expect ODOM to stuff the stat sheet.

He is having a great game tonight. Double-double already!

Damn!

the injury ain't that serious, bro (cnnsi.com)... knowing how much of a competitor kb24 is, he'd be playing next game...

if you want to read about whats happening . . . . go to rotoworld.com and just read dont follow whatever thay say kse bigla bigla sila sa writing nila for fantasy owners , a help just to make you aware lang, plus for news and rumors its hoopshype.com

Edited by launchpad

Murphy no field goals, Crawford 0-8? Whatda!!!!! Even Baron sucked . Ironically, the guy who had the best game is the same guy I've been trying to trade in recent weeks, Curry.

nakows... nag-dramahan ang mga sleeping giants... mamulat-mulat kayo eh leading na ulit kayo nyan...

Sa yo ang tunay na malakas na team pare. Nagpapa under the radar ka lang kunyari, he he. :hypocritesmiley:

oo nga... gives much negative cred to the dude... who deserves props for stepping up his game...

@ commish

under the radar ba? nayari nga ng scud missiles ni gOg, ayan, laglag sa 5th spot... hirap...

oist, nde ako iraqi! wala akong scud at WMD...hmm...ok na pangalan ng team yun ah...

at oo, madami pang baraha yang si gwapogs. ok nga yung restructuring nya eh, nakakatakot tuloy ang hinaharap...

ang koponan ko ay, sa totoo lang, nagpapanggap lamang at huwad...

LP...kuhanin mo na si Marion, patok yan...

aw, f#&k man... f#&k, f#&k, f#&k... 1st, charlie v. went down... now, j-poor... f#&k the season... how could i win with these injuries...

... same boat as you .. charlie v, childress and d west all out ... artest's day to day status isnt helping too. I just need to keep my match ups close when my boys get back i shld be able to mount a rally of sorts....

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Sobrang natawa ako dito!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, naisip ko lang, baka pwede tayo mag-relak ng konti at baka tayo magcolap!!!!

Bwehehehehehe!

We are on the 6th week of a 24 week season!

So what's the rush?!

Although 24 weeks ang entire fantasy NBA season, hanggang 21 weeks lang ang regular season match-ups ha. So 16 match-ups to go (including the one this week) baga malaman sino pasok sa playoffs. May oras pa talaga bumawi. :hypocritesmiley:

mukang ako yun bossing, sagwa ng schedule ko this week... :cry:

di naman masyado, halos pareho lang dami ng players natin na maglalaro this week.. partida pa nga dahil di pa naglalaro yung 03 connection mo na ang ngalan ay LeBron James at Carmelo Anthony. :boo:

masama nga ang kutob ko this week eh.. :upside: