6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Mga katoto,

Re the Webber issue, it's my fault! I admit it! Kung di lang ako masyado kung fu eh hindi ko sya na-idrop! Thanks kay Gwaps for the concern, iba ka talaga bro!!!!! Siguro yun talaga, I will stick will Dorell Wright na lang since magiging magulo pa. And as per the PM of commish, I am also very thankful for the concern, pero sensya na ngayon lang ako nakapunta dito sa MTC. 2 kasi ang money league ko, kaya yun ang inaasikaso ko masyado. Hehehehehee.

Anyways, iba talaga ang labanan sa league natin. Hindi ko maiwan. So, kung makikita nyo ang line-up ko mukhang walang kakamitin compare to the bigboys, commish, bro GOG, gwaps, etc., pero ganon talaga. I can't imagine that I will drop Roy (who is injured and will be out for 2-3 weeks more) for Brent Barry WTF?!!!!????!!! (edit) and injured pa pala si disappointing Big Ben super WTF!!!???!!! Anyone wants my Golden State connection???? Yeah!!!!!

Anyways, more power sa league natin and sa commissioner natin! Hehehehehe!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY
Bakit kay gwaps effective yung FPJ-effect sa akin hindi? :unsure:

Twice lang laro ni Marion? Ibig sabihin twice din lang laro ni Amare, Boris at Raja. Huhuhu. :cry:

Naglalaro na si Brad.

nyak... e di nga gumana yung fpj-effect eh... di na-motivate yung mga bataan ko that time... hehehe...

naglaro na ba si brad miller??? hmmm... still, we all know how nagging a foot injury could be... i mean, it's not like brad is a leaper, but this injury literally takes out all of the athleticism (if any outta him) - so, forget about the blocks and rebound stats... he'd be only good for the occasional 3's, points, FT%, assists - which you could get from a decent 2nd tier PG... plus, he'd definetely miss some more games... no brainer, bubs...

...panalo ka dun, bubuy... yeah, i know, i-wa-waive mo rin si nene - it just boils down to a 2 for 1 deal...

...and, what's the fuss with damon jones? man, i don't really like the guy... 3's and... nothing else...

by the way, speaking of the cavs, katrina, i'd like to have Z... i'd give up artest given the right pieces... how about:

artest / marbury for Z / josh howard

Edited by gwapogi
that's what i was thinking too. i might be in deep sh!t before things come around for me. di nga ako makapaniwala nun una sa offer nun nakita ko sa email. :blink: di naman highway robbery yung deal eh noh? :unsure: ayaw ko makarma, tulad nun isang deal duon. :P

kaya kahit dito sa mtc league natin, i ditched all of my injured players. if i held on to bobby simmons for one more week, i could easily be at 14 now. feeling ko dito sa league natin, if you carry one or two injured players, you are going to slide. bilib ako kay roughnecks. he has gasol and if he comes back to full strength, man! :boo:

me?!? I just don't want to let go of Gasol and Allen since I've been dreaming of having them since last year and Lady Luck probably is just smiling at me and not letting me go to the bottom of the standings...

with Pietrus still out, I may be speaking/writing too quickly though... hehehe

Commish, gusto ko yung Rashard Lewis, kaya lang ayaw ko talaga si Curry. Pwede ba iba isama mo kay Lewis?

Gwaps, ayaw ko kay Starbury, ang dami ko na PG!

Cheese, baka gusto mo si Odom????

Aba eh dapat lang gusto mo si Rashard, top 5 sa yahoo rankings yun eh, he he. Counteroffer ka pare. Si Luke Walton ayaw mo rin malamang? Ibalanse natin pare. When the trade involves big names such as Odom and Lewis talagang may mawawala sa team mo pero may kapalit naman.

who do you want? everyone is up except for KG & Melo... warrick + artest for odom + filler?

Gwaps. ok ako kay ronron.

Package ka ng deal, then evaluate ko.

Thanks bro.

Aba eh dapat lang gusto mo si Rashard, top 5 sa yahoo rankings yun eh, he he. Counteroffer ka pare. Si Luke Walton ayaw mo rin malamang? Ibalanse natin pare. When the trade involves big names such as Odom and Lewis talagang may mawawala sa team mo pero may kapalit naman.

What would it take me to get, Lewis and Randolph?

I am trading everyone in my lineup except Kobe Bryant!

Hit me up guys.

I need to tweak my line-up a bit!

sino ba kursunada mo sa line up ko pre? except the big three...... :goatee:

Di tayo pinapansin ni PBP, ha ha ha.:-)

commish ako rin snob mo, hehehehehe.....

interested sana ako kay curry...... :rolleyes:

regarding the accidental dropping of players, i think each and everyone of us must be hold accountable to the actions we make in our lineups!

its not that i dont believe you! like already someone stated it its a loophole!

so be careful and be responsible na lang, i think its nice that everyone is concern pero we should make a stand on this.