6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Honestly, I do not expect to win this week against your team. Same with the SuperLeague finals against Bubuy. But I admit that I do expect to win against Denim in the Dynasty League since my team only lost twice the entire season (one against Cheese and another against your team, kaya takot ako na makalaban ka sa liga na yun).

Edited by AJBredux
#6 si doc diba?

edit: sa dynasty ata nasobrahan si cal! tuwang tuwa siguro sya 11-0, out tuloy sya sa lottery! :lol:

too late ng makita ko na binench nya lahat. dang! nawala tuloy ako sa lottery.. hehehe... dibale, pagplanuhan ko nalang 2012. 2011 kasi wala na ko 1st rd, na kay bubuy na. matagal tagal na intayan na naman..

appended

Modified. :lol:

:thumbsupsmiley: >>> need i say more?? :D (truly the masters of all masters) best of 3 daw yang labang yan!!!

Grats bubs and ajb.

Fafa G, have mercy on my team..

hehehehehehehe.

Nampotah, never talaga nag ka fantasy league na hindi ako ang pinaka maraming moves....

ahahahahhahahahaha.

ang init ng usapan sa fantasy mlb....

kasing init ng kamay nung nasa siggy mo bro (umuusok pa)...... :thumbsupsmiley:

:thumbsupsmiley: >>> need i say more?? :D (truly the masters of all masters) best of 3 daw yang labang yan!!!

kasing init ng kamay nung nasa siggy mo bro (umuusok pa)...... :thumbsupsmiley:

lol.

back to back finals mvp.

5th championship ring.

priceless..

Last 2 quarters. Andre Miller doesnt shoot threes. He is neither gonna outshoot Deron, Dragic and Reggie Williams in 3s nor outrebound them. End of story.

Congrats Bubs. The trade that we did early in the season proved to be good for both our teams. My fave trade though was the Manu-Beasley trade I made around the All-Star Break. Manu sustained my team for a good stretch. Unfortunately, he slowed down the past 2 or 3 games and he didnt play today when doing so could have made all the difference.

Until next season guys!! :thumbsupsmiley:

yes, its not very often that an early season trade is beneficial to both teams but that was the case from our trade.

actually atty, i benched dragic when my boys was only 3 boards from your team. that's why i inserted turiaf, thinking i already have deron and reggie willilams to try and win 3s.. needless to say it was too late for me to switch back turiaf and dragic when i found out that turiaf wasnt playing.. bad break for me there, but i eventually caught a good one when dre miller was rested from 2nd q onwards (or was he injured?)

anyway, it was a good week and season overall.. :mtc: